|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does LeBlank demand that Rainack put on the bus?
2. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
(a) He introduced him to Elgin.
(b) He helped him get a record deal.
(c) He helped him get his radio show.
(d) He helped him find his apartment.
3. Where do Suzanne and Broussard spend the day after their night in the hotel?
(a) The shopping center.
(b) The park.
(c) The forest.
(d) The beach.
4. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
(a) He's a homosexual.
(b) He's a former drug addict.
(c) He's an undercover cop.
(d) He's a quack.
5. Where was Avery's brother killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
2. Where do Suzanne and Broussard agree to meet the next night?
3. What does Winfield abandon April to find?
4. How is life getting better for Broussard at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. Where does Boudreaux take the stumps?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)