|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Winfield say he needs drugs?
(a) To enjoy women.
(b) To stop him thinking of the past.
(c) To help him relax.
(d) To help him in his career.
2. What is Boudreaux's first name?
3. Who attempts to visit Avery in prison?
4. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
(a) A shifter.
(b) A welder.
(c) A driller.
(d) A project manager.
5. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
(a) Finlay Canning Company.
(b) Bonham Shipping Company.
(c) Peterson Shipyard.
(d) Horace Typewriters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the work camp three weeks into Broussard's stay?
2. What is Boudreaux doing in the fields when he decides to escape?
3. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
4. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
5. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)