|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Winfield take a train to?
(c) New York.
2. What does Boudreaux say he will do after the police give up their search?
(a) Leave the state.
(b) Find a steady job.
(c) Marry a good woman.
(d) Join a boxing club.
3. Why does Winfield say he needs drugs?
(a) To enjoy women.
(b) To help him in his career.
(c) To help him relax.
(d) To stop him thinking of the past.
4. What does Winfield play with his friends at the pool hall?
5. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
(a) A shifter.
(b) A project manager.
(c) A driller.
(d) A welder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does April say Winfield can't continue to eat forever?
2. What kind of animal do Brother Samuel and Boudreaux use to help them pull out a large stump?
3. Why does Winfield resign himself to his drug addiction?
4. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
5. What is Live-Again?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)