|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Boudreaux's first name?
2. What does Winfield abandon April to find?
(a) A guitar shop.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A good bar.
(d) A drug dealer.
3. What city does Winfield return to in this section?
(a) New York.
(b) New Orleans.
4. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
(a) Evans was too lazy.
(b) Evans didn't want the blame to come back to him.
(c) LeBlanc tore up the report.
(d) Broussard bribed Evans.
5. Why does Boudreaux decide against killing Evans?
(a) He has already been hit.
(b) He has the character to redeem himself.
(c) He has a young family.
(d) There will always be another like him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
2. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
3. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
4. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
5. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)