|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Winfield run into some old friends?
(a) The grocer's.
(b) The barbershop.
(c) The pool hall.
(d) The fishery.
2. What is the title of the first section?
(a) Making Good.
(b) Fun Times Ain't Always the Good Times.
(c) Summer's Dust.
(d) Give Me Sugar.
3. What is the only thing of value that Winfield owns?
(a) His violin.
(b) His flute.
(c) His guitar.
(d) His trumpet.
4. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
5. What advice does Boudreaux give Broussard in this section?
(a) How to talk to the guards and still get what you want.
(b) How to rest without the guards seeing you.
(c) How to find a woman in jail.
(d) How to work a pick without getting exhausted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Boudreaux decide against killing in the gunfight?
2. What kind of animals is Boudreaux forced to kill in this section?
3. What does Brother Samuel say Billy Jo has on his hand?
4. What city does Winfield return to in this section?
5. What does LeBlanc demand Evans gives him in this section?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)