|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boudreaux want to wait to darkness to do?
(b) Break into a store.
(c) Eat dinner.
2. What does Boudreaux have a gift for?
(c) Public speaking.
3. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
(a) He wants to give up music.
(b) He is not a songwriter.
(c) He hates politics.
(d) He has writer's block.
4. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
(a) The elderly vote.
(b) The Negro vote.
(c) The Hispanic vote.
(d) The wroking class vote.
5. Where does Broussard go with Suzanne to catch up on old times?
(a) Chapeau Rogue.
(b) Cafe du Monde.
(c) Restaurant Billy.
(d) Bar X.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
2. What drug does Winfield take on the train back to Nashville?
3. What does Winfield do the day after visiting Miss Sarah's?
4. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
5. What does Avery's father think could ruin Avery's life?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)