|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Boudreaux give Broussard in this section?
(a) How to find a woman in jail.
(b) How to work a pick without getting exhausted.
(c) How to talk to the guards and still get what you want.
(d) How to rest without the guards seeing you.
2. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
(a) Talking too loud.
(b) Bad manners.
(d) Insulting a guard.
3. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
(a) Assaulting a police officer.
(b) Attemped murder.
(c) Armed robbery.
(d) Armed assault.
4. What does Broussard drink while he waits to be picked up?
5. How has Gerard died?
(a) He was ravaged by a cougar.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He fell off a cliff.
(d) He drowned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
2. Why does Winfield say he needs drugs?
3. How does Broussard get to the main road?
4. What does Boudreaux suffer from after he drinks the water?
5. Why does Suzanne say she is unhappy with Broussard?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)