|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Boudreaux give Broussard in this section?
(a) How to find a woman in jail.
(b) How to talk to the guards and still get what you want.
(c) How to rest without the guards seeing you.
(d) How to work a pick without getting exhausted.
2. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
(a) At home.
(c) In a cafe.
(d) On a chingang.
3. What does Winfield buy from the hardware store?
(a) A newspaper and a rope.
(b) A camp fire and some cutlery.
(c) Bait and tackle.
(d) A fishing rod and a tent.
4. What does Boudreaux want to wait to darkness to do?
(b) Eat dinner.
(c) Break into a store.
5. What is in the back of the trucks?
(a) Pelts and furs.
(b) Moonshie and hashish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Broussard think Benoit is going to give his knife to?
2. Who does Broussard say Le Blanc is planning to kill?
3. Why does Winfield say he needs drugs?
4. What does Winfield abandon April to find?
5. What drug is Winfield now addicted to?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)