|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drug is Troy addicted to?
2. How did Avery's grandfather die?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) In an oil explosion.
(c) In a duel.
(d) During the Civil War.
3. What does Avery see swimming in the irrigation canal?
(a) A nutria.
(b) A beaver.
(c) A rat.
(d) A weasel.
4. How does Broussard get to the main road?
(a) He steals a car.
(b) He jogs.
(c) He hitchhikes.
(d) He walks.
5. Who releases the dogs that attack Boudreaux on the slope?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
2. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
3. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
4. What is in the back of the trucks?
5. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)