|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Boudreaux decide against killing in the gunfight?
2. What wakes Boudreaux up the next day?
(a) A cockerel.
(c) Barking dogs.
(d) A hunting party.
3. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
4. What are Avey and Boudreaux doing at the beginning of this section?
(a) Doing their laundry.
(b) Darning their socks.
(c) Working the mines.
(d) Cleaning out their barracks.
5. Where do Suzanne and Broussard agree to meet the next night?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The shopping mall.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two prisoners are missing at the end of the day?
2. What does Tereau sell?
3. How do the crowd react to Winfield's performance?
4. Where does Boudreaux find a job after he breaks his hand?
5. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)