|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
(c) A woman.
(d) The war.
2. Who introduces Winfield to Dr. Elgin?
3. What does LeBlanc demand Evans gives him in this section?
(b) A cigarette.
(c) Healthy food.
(d) Clean water.
4. What kind of treatment was April given at the hospital?
(a) Psychiartry treatment.
(b) Drug treatment.
(c) Shock treatment.
(d) Primal treatment.
5. What is the name of Winfield's friend who he has a wild night with in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it likely Broussard wil be the only person who gets to leave the gang of five?
2. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
3. What kind of drug is Troy addicted to?
4. What does the cook fry Winfield's fish in?
5. How does LeBlanc try to kill Evans?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)