|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the parole board meet?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) The jailhouse.
(c) The sheriff's office.
(d) The warden's house.
2. What does Boudreaux feel like he has twisted in his gut?
3. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
(b) On a chingang.
(c) At home.
(d) In a cafe.
4. What does Avery buy to drink on the way home?
(a) A bottle of vodka.
(b) A bottle of orange juice.
(c) A bottle of Coke.
(d) A bottle of bourbon.
5. Why does the doctor tell Winfield he needs to give up stimulants?
(a) He is on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
(b) It is putting too much strain on his heart.
(c) He is losing too many brain cells.
(d) He will ruin his career.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seth talk to Winfield about to get him excited about Lathrop's election win?
2. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
3. Why does Boudreaux decide against killing Evans?
4. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
5. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)