|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the parole board meet?
(a) The warden's house.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) The jailhouse.
(d) The sheriff's office.
2. What does April say would happen if the Hickses knew about Winfield's lifestyle?
(a) His career would be over.
(b) They would assassinate him.
(c) They would run him out of town.
(d) They would put him in a mental hospital.
3. Why does April say Winfield should be nice to her?
(a) She is his main drug source.
(b) She can get him sacked any second.
(c) She is the woman he is going to marry.
(d) She has all of his money.
4. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
(a) Attemped murder.
(b) Armed robbery.
(c) Armed assault.
(d) Assaulting a police officer.
5. How do the crowd react to Winfield's performance?
(a) They invade the stage.
(b) They throw bottles at him.
(c) They spit at him.
(d) They boo him off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal do Brother Samuel and Boudreaux use to help them pull out a large stump?
2. What kind of animals is Boudreaux forced to kill in this section?
3. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
4. What is in the back of the trucks?
5. What does Boudreaux say he will do after the police give up their search?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)