|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
(a) At home.
(c) On a chingang.
(d) In a cafe.
2. What does Winfield buy from the hardware store?
(a) A fishing rod and a tent.
(b) A newspaper and a rope.
(c) Bait and tackle.
(d) A camp fire and some cutlery.
3. Why does the doctor tell Winfield he needs to give up stimulants?
(a) He is on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
(b) He is losing too many brain cells.
(c) He will ruin his career.
(d) It is putting too much strain on his heart.
4. What does Winfield abandon April to find?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A guitar shop.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A good bar.
5. What is the only place open in the town late at night?
(a) The coffee house.
(b) The brothel.
(c) The pool hall.
(d) The saloon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does April say Winfield can't continue to eat forever?
2. Who did Winfield write his only song for?
3. Where was Avery's brother killed?
4. What does Boudreaux hit Evans over the head with?
5. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)