|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
2. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
(a) If Avery is an undercover cop.
(b) If the moonshine is real alcohol.
(c) The police on the river.
(d) Their parents.
3. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
(a) The people to come and pull away the moonshine.
(b) For the police to come back.
(c) The men delivering them their new equipment.
(d) For the police to leave the riverside.
4. What drug does Elgin prescribe for Winfield?
5. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
(a) A welder.
(b) A driller.
(c) A project manager.
(d) A shifter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Book III?
2. What advice does Boudreaux give Broussard in this section?
3. What does Avery's father die of?
4. What is the name of the place LeBlanc has been forced to stay the night?
5. What is the only thing of value that Winfield owns?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)