|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lathrop say he will keep giving people until they vote for him?
2. What kind of animals is Boudreaux forced to kill in this section?
3. What does Avery see swimming in the irrigation canal?
(a) A nutria.
(b) A weasel.
(c) A rat.
(d) A beaver.
4. Where does Boudreaux have to dump the stumps?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In a pit.
(c) In a shed.
(d) On a fire.
5. What does Boudreaux suffer from after he drinks the water?
(a) Small pox.
(b) Swamp fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Winfield's mother die of?
2. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
3. Who does LeBlank demand that Rainack put on the bus?
4. Where is Boudreaux shot?
5. What does April say would happen if the Hickses knew about Winfield's lifestyle?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)