|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
(a) J.P Winfield.
(c) T. S Dillnger.
2. What is Boudreaux's first name?
3. What other prisoner will also be eligible for parole?
(a) Billy Jo.
4. Why does the doctor tell Winfield he needs to give up stimulants?
(a) It is putting too much strain on his heart.
(b) He is losing too many brain cells.
(c) He is on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
(d) He will ruin his career.
5. What kind of animal do Brother Samuel and Boudreaux use to help them pull out a large stump?
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Boudreaux give Broussard in this section?
2. What does Winfield talk to the train man about?
3. What does Winfield buy from the hardware store?
4. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
5. Who does Boudreaux decide against killing in the gunfight?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)