|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
(a) Evans was too lazy.
(b) LeBlanc tore up the report.
(c) Evans didn't want the blame to come back to him.
(d) Broussard bribed Evans.
2. What did Winfield's mother die of?
(b) Small pox.
3. Why doesn't Broussard want Benoit to give the knife to someone else?
(a) It is the only knife in the prison.
(b) They will use it to kill him.
(c) They will sell it to LeBlanc.
(d) They won't appreciate it like he will.
4. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
(a) Long John.
(b) Freddie Muscle.
(c) Big Johnny.
(d) Big Joe.
5. What is Winfield's sister working as in Little Rock?
(a) A journalist.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A cleaner.
(d) A barmaid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Broussard want to purchase from Benoit?
2. What kind of animal do Brother Samuel and Boudreaux use to help them pull out a large stump?
3. What did Avery's great grandfather and his negro servant build?
4. What does the cook fry Winfield's fish in?
5. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)