|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Winfield's friend who he has a wild night with in this section?
2. Where was Avery's brother killed?
3. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
(a) He helped him get a record deal.
(b) He helped him find his apartment.
(c) He introduced him to Elgin.
(d) He helped him get his radio show.
4. What is the only thing of value that Winfield owns?
(a) His trumpet.
(b) His guitar.
(c) His flute.
(d) His violin.
5. What does Winfield tell the doctor is the only type of drugs he takes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug is Winfield now addicted to?
2. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
3. What does Broussard want to purchase from Benoit?
4. Where is Boudreaux's family?
5. What did Avery's great grandfather and his negro servant build?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)