|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
(a) A mouth disease.
(b) A face disease.
(c) A stoach disease.
(d) A throat disease.
2. What city does Winfield return to in this section?
(a) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
3. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
(a) Perk him up.
(b) Help him relax.
(c) Help him sleep.
(d) Feel less paranoid.
4. What did Winfield's mother die of?
(c) Small pox.
5. How does Broussard get to the main road?
(a) He hitchhikes.
(b) He walks.
(c) He steals a car.
(d) He jogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Boudreaux shot?
2. Who arrives at the work camp three weeks into Broussard's stay?
3. What kind of animal do Brother Samuel and Boudreaux use to help them pull out a large stump?
4. Where does the parole board meet?
5. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)