|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who introduces Winfield to Dr. Elgin?
2. Where does the parole board meet?
(a) The sheriff's office.
(b) The jailhouse.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) The warden's house.
3. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
(a) The alky ward.
(b) The insane war.
(c) The cancer ward.
(d) The junkie wards.
4. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
(a) The Negro vote.
(b) The Hispanic vote.
(c) The wroking class vote.
(d) The elderly vote.
5. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the work camp three weeks into Broussard's stay?
2. Who will Avery wait for at the tree?
3. What does Boudreaux have a gift for?
4. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
5. Why does LeBlanc think it doesn't matter what Evans thinks?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)