|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the parole board meet?
(a) The warden's house.
(b) The jailhouse.
(c) The sheriff's office.
(d) The courthouse.
2. What does Tereau sell?
(d) Counterfeit money.
3. What does Seth talk to Winfield about to get him excited about Lathrop's election win?
(a) Marriage and traveling.
(b) Computer games and baseball.
(c) Drugs and music.
(d) Bonuses and prostitutes.
4. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
(a) A radio show.
(b) A puppet show.
(c) A theater show.
(d) A TV show.
5. Who is the only guard in the area when Boudreaux decides to escape?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
2. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
3. In what month do they begin cutting the cane?
4. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
5. What are Avey and Boudreaux doing at the beginning of this section?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)