|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
(a) A marriage license.
(b) A music license.
(c) Planning permission.
(d) A driving license.
2. Which two characters in Winfield's life detest each other?
(a) Winfield and Hunicott.
(b) Troy and Winfield.
(c) Lathrop and Troy.
(d) Seth and April.
3. Who does Broussard think Benoit is going to give his knife to?
(a) Billy Jo.
(c) Big Daddy.
4. What is the only thing of value that Winfield owns?
(a) His guitar.
(b) His violin.
(c) His flute.
(d) His trumpet.
5. What does Broussard drink while he waits to be picked up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduces Winfield to Dr. Elgin?
2. Who will Avery wait for at the tree?
3. Where does Broussard go with Suzanne to catch up on old times?
4. Why doesn't Broussard want Benoit to give the knife to someone else?
5. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)