|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Book II?
(a) Big Midnight Special.
(b) The Last Train to Memphis.
(c) Goodnight Irene.
(d) The TB Blues.
2. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
(a) A woman.
(b) The war.
3. What does Avery's father say one should always seek when associating with people?
(a) One's own level.
(b) The most important people.
(c) A good mix.
(d) The quiet people in the corner.
4. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
(a) A welder.
(b) A driller.
(c) A shifter.
(d) A project manager.
5. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
(a) Broussard bribed Evans.
(b) Evans didn't want the blame to come back to him.
(c) Evans was too lazy.
(d) LeBlanc tore up the report.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winfield abandon April to find?
2. What does Brother Samuel say Billy Jo has on his hand?
3. Why doesn't Broussard want Benoit to give the knife to someone else?
4. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
5. What does Boudreaux want to wait to darkness to do?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)