|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does LeBlanc demand Evans gives him in this section?
(a) Clean water.
(b) Healthy food.
(c) A cigarette.
2. Who asks Broussard to lend him money in this section?
3. Where does Boudreaux find a job after he breaks his hand?
(a) A food factory.
(b) A sport store.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A clothing store.
4. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
(a) Play at all of his rallies.
(b) Write him a song.
(c) Promote him on his radio show.
(d) Organize a concert.
5. What is the title of Book III?
(a) The Silly Man Who Laughs at Nothing.
(b) When the Sun Begins to Shine.
(c) When People Stop Talking.
(d) Funny Turns During Funny Times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters in Winfield's life detest each other?
2. Who raised Winfield and his sister?
3. What does Seth talk to Winfield about to get him excited about Lathrop's election win?
4. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
5. How has Gerard died?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)