|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
(a) Clyde Barrow.
(b) Billy the Kid.
(c) Jesse James.
(d) John Dillinger.
2. Who does Winfield call for more drugs?
3. Who does Boudreaux decide against killing in the gunfight?
4. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
(a) He introduced him to Elgin.
(b) He helped him find his apartment.
(c) He helped him get his radio show.
(d) He helped him get a record deal.
5. What happened to Winfield's father?
(a) He was put in prison.
(b) He died.
(c) He runaway.
(d) He moved to New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
2. What is the name of the place LeBlanc has been forced to stay the night?
3. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
4. What does Seth talk to Winfield about to get him excited about Lathrop's election win?
5. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)