|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Broussard to lend him money in this section?
2. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
(a) He is not a songwriter.
(b) He wants to give up music.
(c) He has writer's block.
(d) He hates politics.
3. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
(b) T. S Dillnger.
(c) J.P Winfield.
4. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
(a) The wroking class vote.
(b) The Hispanic vote.
(c) The Negro vote.
(d) The elderly vote.
5. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
(b) At home.
(c) On a chingang.
(d) In a cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tereau sell?
2. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
3. What does Avery's father say one should always seek when associating with people?
4. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
5. What does Boudreaux want to wait to darkness to do?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)