|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does LeBlanc try to kill Evans?
(a) He chokes him.
(b) He shoots at him
(c) He stabs him.
(d) He hits him with a shovel.
2. What kind of animal do Brother Samuel and Boudreaux use to help them pull out a large stump?
3. What is Live-Again?
(b) A nut bar.
(c) A chocolate bar.
(d) A tonic water.
4. Whose drug treatment does Winfield recall?
(d) His sister's.
5. Why doesn't Broussard want Benoit to give the knife to someone else?
(a) They will use it to kill him.
(b) They won't appreciate it like he will.
(c) It is the only knife in the prison.
(d) They will sell it to LeBlanc.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does LeBlank demand that Rainack put on the bus?
2. Who will Avery wait for at the tree?
3. How has Gerard died?
4. Why does Suzanne say she is unhappy with Broussard?
5. Why does Boudreaux decide against killing Evans?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)