|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Gerard died?
(a) He drowned.
(b) He was ravaged by a cougar.
(c) He fell off a cliff.
(d) He was shot.
2. What does Brother Samuel say Billy Jo has on his hand?
(a) The scar of youth.
(b) The scar of abuse.
(c) The mark of satan.
(d) A devil wart.
3. Who does LeBlank demand that Rainack put on the bus?
4. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
(a) A stoach disease.
(b) A face disease.
(c) A throat disease.
(d) A mouth disease.
5. Who asks Broussard to lend him money in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lathrop say he will keep giving people until they vote for him?
2. What is the title of Book III?
3. What other prisoner will also be eligible for parole?
4. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
5. Why does Suzanne say she is unhappy with Broussard?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)