|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two prisoners are missing at the end of the day?
(a) Blly Jo and Jeffrey.
(b) LeBlanc and Burke.
(c) Broussard and Evans.
(d) Benoit and Petersen.
2. What does Winfield talk to the train man about?
(a) Computers and literature.
(b) Money and drugs.
(c) Travel and music.
(d) Baseball and writing.
3. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
(a) Attemped murder.
(b) Armed robbery.
(c) Armed assault.
(d) Assaulting a police officer.
4. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
(b) Bad manners.
(c) Insulting a guard.
(d) Talking too loud.
5. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
(b) J.P Winfield.
(c) T. S Dillnger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
2. What does Avery's father think could ruin Avery's life?
3. Where does Boudreax need to drive to for his new company?
4. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
5. Where was Avery's brother killed?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)