|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Boudreaux find a job after he breaks his hand?
(a) A food factory.
(b) A clothing store.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A sport store.
2. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
(c) A woman.
(d) The war.
3. What does April say Winfield can't continue to eat forever?
(a) His fame.
(b) His candy.
(c) His fortune.
(d) His beer snacks.
4. What wakes Boudreaux up the next day?
(a) A hunting party.
(b) A cockerel.
(c) Barking dogs.
5. What kind of drug is Troy addicted to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Elgin prescribe for Winfield?
2. Who will Avery wait for at the tree?
3. Who asks Broussard to lend him money in this section?
4. Who was believed to have killed the Spaniard who killed Avery's great grandfather?
5. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)