|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brother Samuel say Billy Jo has on his hand?
(a) The scar of abuse.
(b) The mark of satan.
(c) A devil wart.
(d) The scar of youth.
2. Why doesn't Broussard want Benoit to give the knife to someone else?
(a) It is the only knife in the prison.
(b) They will sell it to LeBlanc.
(c) They won't appreciate it like he will.
(d) They will use it to kill him.
3. What is in the back of the trucks?
(b) Moonshie and hashish.
(d) Pelts and furs.
4. What does Broussard want to purchase from Benoit?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) A notepad.
5. What kind of animals is Boudreaux forced to kill in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Broussard drink while he waits to be picked up?
2. Why was Winfield's brother murdered?
3. Why does April say Winfield should be nice to her?
4. In what month do they begin cutting the cane?
5. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)