|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winfield talk to the train man about?
(a) Travel and music.
(b) Money and drugs.
(c) Baseball and writing.
(d) Computers and literature.
2. Why doesn't Broussard want Benoit to give the knife to someone else?
(a) It is the only knife in the prison.
(b) They won't appreciate it like he will.
(c) They will use it to kill him.
(d) They will sell it to LeBlanc.
3. Who attempts to visit Avery in prison?
4. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
(a) In the truck's glove compartment.
(b) In the company's office.
(c) Under the truck's front seat.
(d) On the side of the road.
5. What two prisoners are missing at the end of the day?
(a) Blly Jo and Jeffrey.
(b) Broussard and Evans.
(c) Benoit and Petersen.
(d) LeBlanc and Burke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
2. Who was believed to have killed the Spaniard who killed Avery's great grandfather?
3. What advice does Boudreaux give Broussard in this section?
4. Who asks Broussard to lend him money in this section?
5. What does Winfield abandon April to find?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)