|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seth talk to Winfield about to get him excited about Lathrop's election win?
(a) Computer games and baseball.
(b) Drugs and music.
(c) Bonuses and prostitutes.
(d) Marriage and traveling.
2. What does Broussard drink while he waits to be picked up?
3. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
(a) Armed robbery.
(b) Attemped murder.
(c) Armed assault.
(d) Assaulting a police officer.
4. What kind of animals is Boudreaux forced to kill in this section?
5. Why does Winfield resign himself to his drug addiction?
(a) He wants to die anyway and he would prefer to die feeling high.
(b) He can't lose his career.
(c) He can't go throught the emotional and physical torture of giving up.
(d) He can't stand the idea of a sober life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery buy to drink on the way home?
2. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
3. Why does Boudreaux decide against killing Evans?
4. What does Lathrop say he will keep giving people until they vote for him?
5. Where does Winfield take a train to?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)