|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Avey and Boudreaux doing at the beginning of this section?
(a) Darning their socks.
(b) Cleaning out their barracks.
(c) Working the mines.
(d) Doing their laundry.
2. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
3. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
(a) She injects it into him.
(b) She pours it down his mouth.
(c) She puts it in his drink.
(d) She puts it in his food.
4. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
(a) The looney bin.
(b) The basket case box.
(c) The iron maiden.
(d) The nuthouse.
5. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
(a) Feel less paranoid.
(b) Help him relax.
(c) Help him sleep.
(d) Perk him up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Boudreaux take the stumps?
2. Who did Winfield write his only song for?
3. Who was believed to have killed the Spaniard who killed Avery's great grandfather?
4. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
5. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)