|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Boudreaux shot?
(a) In his stomach.
(b) In his leg.
(c) In his head.
(d) In his chest.
2. Why does Winfield say he needs drugs?
(a) To enjoy women.
(b) To help him relax.
(c) To stop him thinking of the past.
(d) To help him in his career.
3. Why is it likely Broussard wil be the only person who gets to leave the gang of five?
(a) The others are waiting to be executed.
(b) The others will die in in jail.
(c) It is for lifers.
(d) The others are too good at their jobs.
4. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
(a) The people to come and pull away the moonshine.
(b) For the police to come back.
(c) For the police to leave the riverside.
(d) The men delivering them their new equipment.
5. Why does Winfield resign himself to his drug addiction?
(a) He can't go throught the emotional and physical torture of giving up.
(b) He wants to die anyway and he would prefer to die feeling high.
(c) He can't stand the idea of a sober life.
(d) He can't lose his career.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Boudreaux find a job after he breaks his hand?
2. Whose drug treatment does Winfield recall?
3. What did Winfield's mother die of?
4. Why does Suzanne say she is unhappy with Broussard?
5. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)