|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boudreaux want to wait to darkness to do?
(a) Break into a store.
(c) Eat dinner.
2. Who raised Winfield and his sister?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His older brother.
(c) An orphanage.
(d) His aunt.
3. How has Gerard died?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He was ravaged by a cougar.
(c) He drowned.
(d) He fell off a cliff.
4. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
(a) Jesse James.
(b) Billy the Kid.
(c) John Dillinger.
(d) Clyde Barrow.
5. Why does Suzanne say she is unhappy with Broussard?
(a) He has sold the farm.
(b) He is drinking again.
(c) He is taking drugs.
(d) He has no money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boudreaux say he will do after the police give up their search?
2. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
3. Who introduces Winfield to Dr. Elgin?
4. Why was Winfield's brother murdered?
5. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)