|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Boudreaux shot?
(a) In his stomach.
(b) In his head.
(c) In his chest.
(d) In his leg.
2. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
3. What does Boudreaux feel like he has twisted in his gut?
4. What is Boudreaux doing in the fields when he decides to escape?
(a) Digging ditches.
(b) Clearing branches.
(c) Clearing the stumps.
(d) Digging for coal.
5. What is Boudreaux's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
2. What kind of animals is Boudreaux forced to kill in this section?
3. What does Boudreaux suffer from after he drinks the water?
4. Who releases the dogs that attack Boudreaux on the slope?
5. What wakes Boudreaux up the next day?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)