|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose drug treatment does Winfield recall?
(c) His sister's.
2. What does Avery's father say one should always seek when associating with people?
(a) One's own level.
(b) The quiet people in the corner.
(c) A good mix.
(d) The most important people.
3. What is Live-Again?
(a) A nut bar.
(c) A tonic water.
(d) A chocolate bar.
4. What is Broussard found guilty of?
(a) Killing his brother.
(b) Running moonshine.
(c) Drunken and disorderly.
(d) Insulting a police officer.
5. Who arrives at the work camp three weeks into Broussard's stay?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Avery's brother killed?
2. What are Avey and Boudreaux doing at the beginning of this section?
3. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
4. What does Winfield tell the doctor is the only type of drugs he takes?
5. What does Seth talk to Winfield about to get him excited about Lathrop's election win?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)