|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boudreaux hit Evans over the head with?
(a) An ax.
(b) A limb.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A brick.
2. What wakes Boudreaux up the next day?
(a) A cockerel.
(b) A hunting party.
(c) Barking dogs.
3. What does Boudreaux have a gift for?
(b) Public speaking.
4. Who does Boudreaux decide against killing in the gunfight?
5. Who does Broussard say Le Blanc is planning to kill?
(b) Big Daddy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
2. Who was believed to have killed the Spaniard who killed Avery's great grandfather?
3. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
4. What did Avery's great grandfather and his negro servant build?
5. Why does Hunnicut want Winfield to return to Louisiana?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)