|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Broussard want to purchase from Benoit?
(a) A knife.
(b) A toothbrush.
(c) A gun.
(d) A notepad.
2. What drug does Elgin prescribe for Winfield?
3. Who is the only guard in the area when Boudreaux decides to escape?
4. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
(a) Freddie Muscle.
(b) Long John.
(c) Big Johnny.
(d) Big Joe.
5. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
(a) Billy the Kid.
(b) Jesse James.
(c) John Dillinger.
(d) Clyde Barrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Billy Jo die?
2. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
3. Why is it likely Broussard wil be the only person who gets to leave the gang of five?
4. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
5. What kind of animal do Brother Samuel and Boudreaux use to help them pull out a large stump?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)