|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avery's father say one should always seek when associating with people?
(a) The most important people.
(b) A good mix.
(c) One's own level.
(d) The quiet people in the corner.
2. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
(a) Feel less paranoid.
(b) Help him sleep.
(c) Perk him up.
(d) Help him relax.
3. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
4. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
(a) The wroking class vote.
(b) The Hispanic vote.
(c) The elderly vote.
(d) The Negro vote.
5. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
(a) A project manager.
(b) A shifter.
(c) A welder.
(d) A driller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Boudreaux's first name?
2. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
3. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
4. Why doesn't Broussard want Benoit to give the knife to someone else?
5. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)