|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the back of the trucks?
(b) Pelts and furs.
(c) Moonshie and hashish.
2. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
(a) Insulting a guard.
(c) Talking too loud.
(d) Bad manners.
3. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
(a) The men delivering them their new equipment.
(b) The people to come and pull away the moonshine.
(c) For the police to leave the riverside.
(d) For the police to come back.
4. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
(a) Feel less paranoid.
(b) Help him relax.
(c) Help him sleep.
(d) Perk him up.
5. Why does LeBlanc think it doesn't matter what Evans thinks?
(a) He is about to retire.
(b) He will soon be fired.
(c) He has lost the mens' loyalty.
(d) He won't be alive much longer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
2. What did Avery's great grandfather and his negro servant build?
3. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
4. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
5. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)