|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
(a) The cancer ward.
(b) The junkie wards.
(c) The insane war.
(d) The alky ward.
2. What is in the back of the trucks?
(a) Moonshie and hashish.
(b) Pelts and furs.
3. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
(a) Planning permission.
(b) A marriage license.
(c) A driving license.
(d) A music license.
4. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
(a) Peterson Shipyard.
(b) Finlay Canning Company.
(c) Horace Typewriters.
(d) Bonham Shipping Company.
5. Why is it likely Broussard wil be the only person who gets to leave the gang of five?
(a) It is for lifers.
(b) The others are waiting to be executed.
(c) The others are too good at their jobs.
(d) The others will die in in jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
2. What did Avery's great grandfather and his negro servant build?
3. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
4. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
5. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)