|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who introduces Winfield to Dr. Elgin?
2. What does Broussard drink while he waits to be picked up?
3. What does Avery see swimming in the irrigation canal?
(a) A rat.
(b) A weasel.
(c) A beaver.
(d) A nutria.
4. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
(a) He wants to run for senate himself.
(b) He is enjoying his success in Nashville.
(c) He doesn't like Lathrop.
(d) He knows nothing about politics.
5. Why is Avery no longer working at the farm?
(a) He got lazy.
(b) He sold it.
(c) It was taken away from him.
(d) He found it too stifling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
2. Who does LeBlank demand that Rainack put on the bus?
3. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
4. What does Avery's father think could ruin Avery's life?
5. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)