|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Broussard drink while he waits to be picked up?
2. What did Avery's great grandfather and his negro servant build?
(a) A housing estate.
(b) A brewery.
(c) A cotton plantation.
(d) A sugarcane plantation.
3. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
(a) Bad manners.
(b) Talking too loud.
(d) Insulting a guard.
4. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
(a) The men delivering them their new equipment.
(b) For the police to come back.
(c) For the police to leave the riverside.
(d) The people to come and pull away the moonshine.
5. Why does LeBlanc enjoy tormenting Evans?
(a) He talks back.
(b) He is weak.
(c) He is evil.
(d) He is competitive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tereau sell?
2. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
3. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
4. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
5. Who arrives at the work camp three weeks into Broussard's stay?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)