|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
(a) A face disease.
(b) A throat disease.
(c) A stoach disease.
(d) A mouth disease.
2. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
(a) He helped him get a record deal.
(b) He helped him find his apartment.
(c) He introduced him to Elgin.
(d) He helped him get his radio show.
3. What two prisoners are missing at the end of the day?
(a) Blly Jo and Jeffrey.
(b) Broussard and Evans.
(c) Benoit and Petersen.
(d) LeBlanc and Burke.
4. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
(a) Write him a song.
(b) Organize a concert.
(c) Promote him on his radio show.
(d) Play at all of his rallies.
5. Who does LeBlank demand that Rainack put on the bus?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
2. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
3. What does Avery see swimming in the irrigation canal?
4. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
5. Who attempts to visit Avery in prison?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)