|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
(a) A driving license.
(b) Planning permission.
(c) A music license.
(d) A marriage license.
2. What does Evans force the prisoners to look at?
(a) Billy Jo and Jeffrey's bodies.
(b) Images from World War Two.
(c) Pornagraphic images.
(d) His new revolver.
3. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
(c) The war.
(d) A woman.
4. What other prisoner will also be eligible for parole?
(d) Billy Jo.
5. Why does Hunnicut want Winfield to return to Louisiana?
(a) To promote his business.
(b) To help him move house.
(c) To campaign for Lathrop.
(d) To play for the President.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
2. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
3. Who does Winfield call for more drugs?
4. What does April say Winfield can't continue to eat forever?
5. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)