|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Gerard died?
(a) He drowned.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He fell off a cliff.
(d) He was ravaged by a cougar.
2. What does Winfield abandon April to find?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A good bar.
(c) A guitar shop.
(d) A prostitute.
3. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
(a) She puts it in his drink.
(b) She pours it down his mouth.
(c) She injects it into him.
(d) She puts it in his food.
4. What did Avery's great grandfather and his negro servant build?
(a) A cotton plantation.
(b) A brewery.
(c) A sugarcane plantation.
(d) A housing estate.
5. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
(a) He's a homosexual.
(b) He's an undercover cop.
(c) He's a quack.
(d) He's a former drug addict.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
2. What is in the back of the trucks?
3. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
4. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
5. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)