|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
(a) LeBlanc tore up the report.
(b) Evans didn't want the blame to come back to him.
(c) Broussard bribed Evans.
(d) Evans was too lazy.
2. What does Avery's father say one should always seek when associating with people?
(a) A good mix.
(b) The quiet people in the corner.
(c) The most important people.
(d) One's own level.
3. What is the title of the first section?
(a) Give Me Sugar.
(b) Making Good.
(c) Summer's Dust.
(d) Fun Times Ain't Always the Good Times.
4. Who will Avery wait for at the tree?
5. What did Avery's great grandfather and his negro servant build?
(a) A brewery.
(b) A sugarcane plantation.
(c) A cotton plantation.
(d) A housing estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
2. What drug does Elgin prescribe for Winfield?
3. What other prisoner will also be eligible for parole?
4. What is Broussard found guilty of?
5. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)