|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
(a) The Negro vote.
(b) The Hispanic vote.
(c) The wroking class vote.
(d) The elderly vote.
2. Who does LeBlank demand that Rainack put on the bus?
3. What is in the back of the trucks?
(a) Moonshie and hashish.
(c) Pelts and furs.
4. Where does the parole board meet?
(a) The warden's house.
(b) The jailhouse.
(c) The sheriff's office.
(d) The courthouse.
5. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
(a) LeBlanc tore up the report.
(b) Broussard bribed Evans.
(c) Evans was too lazy.
(d) Evans didn't want the blame to come back to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Avery's grandfather die?
2. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
3. Why is Avery no longer working at the farm?
4. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
5. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)