|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drug is Troy addicted to?
2. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
(a) He's a quack.
(b) He's an undercover cop.
(c) He's a former drug addict.
(d) He's a homosexual.
3. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
(a) Finlay Canning Company.
(b) Horace Typewriters.
(c) Bonham Shipping Company.
(d) Peterson Shipyard.
4. What advice does Boudreaux give Broussard in this section?
(a) How to work a pick without getting exhausted.
(b) How to rest without the guards seeing you.
(c) How to find a woman in jail.
(d) How to talk to the guards and still get what you want.
5. How has Gerard died?
(a) He was ravaged by a cougar.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He drowned.
(d) He fell off a cliff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Broussard say Le Blanc is planning to kill?
2. What are Avey and Boudreaux doing at the beginning of this section?
3. What is the title of the first section?
4. What is the only thing of value that Winfield owns?
5. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)