|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
(a) A marriage license.
(b) A driving license.
(c) A music license.
(d) Planning permission.
2. Who attempts to visit Avery in prison?
3. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
4. How does LeBlanc try to kill Evans?
(a) He chokes him.
(b) He hits him with a shovel.
(c) He shoots at him
(d) He stabs him.
5. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
(a) He has writer's block.
(b) He is not a songwriter.
(c) He hates politics.
(d) He wants to give up music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Avery's brother killed?
2. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
3. Who does LeBlank demand that Rainack put on the bus?
4. What does Boudreaux have a gift for?
5. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)