|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does LeBlanc enjoy tormenting Evans?
(a) He is evil.
(b) He is weak.
(c) He is competitive.
(d) He talks back.
2. Why does LeBlanc think it doesn't matter what Evans thinks?
(a) He will soon be fired.
(b) He is about to retire.
(c) He has lost the mens' loyalty.
(d) He won't be alive much longer.
3. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
(a) The Negro vote.
(b) The elderly vote.
(c) The Hispanic vote.
(d) The wroking class vote.
4. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
5. How has Gerard died?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He drowned.
(c) He fell off a cliff.
(d) He was ravaged by a cougar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was believed to have killed the Spaniard who killed Avery's great grandfather?
2. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
3. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
4. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
5. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)