|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hunnicut want Winfield to return to Louisiana?
(a) To help him move house.
(b) To play for the President.
(c) To campaign for Lathrop.
(d) To promote his business.
2. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
(a) Insulting a guard.
(b) Talking too loud.
(c) Bad manners.
3. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
(b) J.P Winfield.
(d) T. S Dillnger.
4. Who does Broussard say Le Blanc is planning to kill?
(d) Big Daddy.
5. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
(a) A rifle shot.
(b) An oil explosion.
(c) A cannonball.
(d) A musket shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was believed to have killed the Spaniard who killed Avery's great grandfather?
2. How did Avery's grandfather die?
3. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
4. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
5. Who does Broussard think Benoit is going to give his knife to?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)