|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
(a) He knows nothing about politics.
(b) He is enjoying his success in Nashville.
(c) He wants to run for senate himself.
(d) He doesn't like Lathrop.
2. Who was believed to have killed the Spaniard who killed Avery's great grandfather?
(a) Avery's great grandmother.
(b) His great grandfather's brother.
(c) Avery's grandfather.
(d) His great grandfather's servant.
3. What is the title of Book II?
(a) The Last Train to Memphis.
(b) The TB Blues.
(c) Big Midnight Special.
(d) Goodnight Irene.
4. Who attempts to visit Avery in prison?
5. How has Gerard died?
(a) He fell off a cliff.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He was ravaged by a cougar.
(d) He drowned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
2. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
3. What is the title of the first section?
4. What does Avery's father say one should always seek when associating with people?
5. What is Broussard found guilty of?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)