|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
(a) He hates politics.
(b) He has writer's block.
(c) He wants to give up music.
(d) He is not a songwriter.
2. What does Brother Samuel say Billy Jo has on his hand?
(a) The scar of youth.
(b) A devil wart.
(c) The mark of satan.
(d) The scar of abuse.
3. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
(a) For the police to come back.
(b) The men delivering them their new equipment.
(c) The people to come and pull away the moonshine.
(d) For the police to leave the riverside.
4. What is Broussard found guilty of?
(a) Insulting a police officer.
(b) Drunken and disorderly.
(c) Running moonshine.
(d) Killing his brother.
5. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
(a) He knows nothing about politics.
(b) He doesn't like Lathrop.
(c) He is enjoying his success in Nashville.
(d) He wants to run for senate himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Boudreaux give Broussard in this section?
2. What does Tereau sell?
3. What drug does Elgin prescribe for Winfield?
4. What are Avey and Boudreaux doing at the beginning of this section?
5. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)