|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does LeBlanc try to kill Evans?
(a) He shoots at him
(b) He stabs him.
(c) He chokes him.
(d) He hits him with a shovel.
2. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
(a) The wroking class vote.
(b) The elderly vote.
(c) The Negro vote.
(d) The Hispanic vote.
3. Who introduces Winfield to Dr. Elgin?
4. Why doesn't Broussard want Benoit to give the knife to someone else?
(a) They will use it to kill him.
(b) It is the only knife in the prison.
(c) They won't appreciate it like he will.
(d) They will sell it to LeBlanc.
5. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
(a) A stoach disease.
(b) A throat disease.
(c) A face disease.
(d) A mouth disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the place LeBlanc has been forced to stay the night?
2. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
3. What is Broussard found guilty of?
4. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
5. What is Live-Again?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)