|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
(a) A throat disease.
(b) A mouth disease.
(c) A face disease.
(d) A stoach disease.
2. What does Broussard want to purchase from Benoit?
(a) A notepad.
(b) A knife.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) A gun.
3. How did Avery's grandfather die?
(a) In a duel.
(b) During the Civil War.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) In an oil explosion.
4. What does Evans force the prisoners to look at?
(a) His new revolver.
(b) Billy Jo and Jeffrey's bodies.
(c) Pornagraphic images.
(d) Images from World War Two.
5. What does Boudreaux have a gift for?
(a) Public speaking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Broussard say Le Blanc is planning to kill?
2. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
3. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
4. What is Broussard found guilty of?
5. What kind of drug is Troy addicted to?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)