|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the first section?
(a) Give Me Sugar.
(b) Fun Times Ain't Always the Good Times.
(c) Making Good.
(d) Summer's Dust.
2. Why does Hunnicut want Winfield to return to Louisiana?
(a) To play for the President.
(b) To help him move house.
(c) To campaign for Lathrop.
(d) To promote his business.
3. In what month do they begin cutting the cane?
4. What kind of drug is Troy addicted to?
5. Why doesn't Broussard want Benoit to give the knife to someone else?
(a) They will use it to kill him.
(b) They won't appreciate it like he will.
(c) It is the only knife in the prison.
(d) They will sell it to LeBlanc.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
2. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
3. Who does Broussard say Le Blanc is planning to kill?
4. Where does Boudreaux find a job after he breaks his hand?
5. What is the name of the place LeBlanc has been forced to stay the night?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)