|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hunnicut want Winfield to return to Louisiana?
(a) To campaign for Lathrop.
(b) To help him move house.
(c) To promote his business.
(d) To play for the President.
2. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
(a) A woman.
(c) The war.
3. What did Avery's great grandfather and his negro servant build?
(a) A cotton plantation.
(b) A sugarcane plantation.
(c) A brewery.
(d) A housing estate.
4. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
(a) He is enjoying his success in Nashville.
(b) He doesn't like Lathrop.
(c) He knows nothing about politics.
(d) He wants to run for senate himself.
5. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
(a) A cannonball.
(b) An oil explosion.
(c) A musket shot.
(d) A rifle shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Billy Jo die?
2. Why is Avery no longer working at the farm?
3. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
4. What does Avery's father say one should always seek when associating with people?
5. What does Boudreaux have a gift for?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)