|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the place LeBlanc has been forced to stay the night?
(a) The iron maiden.
(b) The dungeon.
(c) The tube.
(d) The box.
2. Why doesn't Broussard want Benoit to give the knife to someone else?
(a) They will sell it to LeBlanc.
(b) They won't appreciate it like he will.
(c) They will use it to kill him.
(d) It is the only knife in the prison.
3. Who arrives at the work camp three weeks into Broussard's stay?
4. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
(a) Talking too loud.
(c) Insulting a guard.
(d) Bad manners.
5. What does Avery buy to drink on the way home?
(a) A bottle of vodka.
(b) A bottle of bourbon.
(c) A bottle of orange juice.
(d) A bottle of Coke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
2. What is the only thing of value that Winfield owns?
3. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
4. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
5. What does Avery's father die of?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)