|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
(a) An oil explosion.
(b) A rifle shot.
(c) A cannonball.
(d) A musket shot.
2. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
(a) He helped him get his radio show.
(b) He helped him find his apartment.
(c) He helped him get a record deal.
(d) He introduced him to Elgin.
3. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
(a) He wants to run for senate himself.
(b) He doesn't like Lathrop.
(c) He knows nothing about politics.
(d) He is enjoying his success in Nashville.
4. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
(a) A theater show.
(b) A radio show.
(c) A TV show.
(d) A puppet show.
5. Who will Avery wait for at the tree?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery's father think could ruin Avery's life?
2. What does Avery see swimming in the irrigation canal?
3. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
4. Who was believed to have killed the Spaniard who killed Avery's great grandfather?
5. What is Live-Again?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)