|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
(a) Las Vegas.
(c) Los Angeles.
2. What is the title of the first section?
(a) Fun Times Ain't Always the Good Times.
(b) Give Me Sugar.
(c) Summer's Dust.
(d) Making Good.
3. What does Avery's father die of?
(c) A heart attack.
4. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
(a) The cancer ward.
(b) The insane war.
(c) The alky ward.
(d) The junkie wards.
5. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
(a) A cannonball.
(b) A rifle shot.
(c) An oil explosion.
(d) A musket shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
2. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
3. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
4. What is in the back of the trucks?
5. What does Avery's father think could ruin Avery's life?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)