|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Book II?
(a) Goodnight Irene.
(b) The Last Train to Memphis.
(c) Big Midnight Special.
(d) The TB Blues.
2. What is Broussard found guilty of?
(a) Running moonshine.
(b) Killing his brother.
(c) Drunken and disorderly.
(d) Insulting a police officer.
3. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
(a) Las Vegas.
(c) Los Angeles.
4. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
(a) The insane war.
(b) The cancer ward.
(c) The alky ward.
(d) The junkie wards.
5. Why is Avery no longer working at the farm?
(a) He found it too stifling.
(b) It was taken away from him.
(c) He got lazy.
(d) He sold it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
2. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
3. What is in the back of the trucks?
4. Where does Boudreax need to drive to for his new company?
5. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)