|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
(a) The people to come and pull away the moonshine.
(b) The men delivering them their new equipment.
(c) For the police to leave the riverside.
(d) For the police to come back.
2. What is the only thing of value that Winfield owns?
(a) His flute.
(b) His trumpet.
(c) His guitar.
(d) His violin.
3. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
(a) Insulting a guard.
(b) Bad manners.
(c) Talking too loud.
4. How did Avery's grandfather die?
(a) During the Civil War.
(b) In a duel.
(c) In an oil explosion.
(d) In a car accident.
5. How has Gerard died?
(a) He was ravaged by a cougar.
(b) He fell off a cliff.
(c) He drowned.
(d) He was shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Live-Again?
2. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
3. Where does Boudreaux find a job after he breaks his hand?
4. What does Tereau sell?
5. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)