|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
(a) Insulting a guard.
(c) Bad manners.
(d) Talking too loud.
2. Where does Boudreaux find a job after he breaks his hand?
(a) A food factory.
(b) A sport store.
(c) A clothing store.
(d) A restaurant.
3. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
(a) Horace Typewriters.
(b) Peterson Shipyard.
(c) Finlay Canning Company.
(d) Bonham Shipping Company.
4. What is in the back of the trucks?
(b) Pelts and furs.
(c) Moonshie and hashish.
5. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
(a) Help him relax.
(b) Help him sleep.
(c) Perk him up.
(d) Feel less paranoid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery see swimming in the irrigation canal?
2. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
3. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
4. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
5. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)