|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
(a) The people to come and pull away the moonshine.
(b) The men delivering them their new equipment.
(c) For the police to come back.
(d) For the police to leave the riverside.
2. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
(a) He hates politics.
(b) He wants to give up music.
(c) He has writer's block.
(d) He is not a songwriter.
3. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
(a) He helped him get a record deal.
(b) He introduced him to Elgin.
(c) He helped him get his radio show.
(d) He helped him find his apartment.
4. What does Avery see swimming in the irrigation canal?
(a) A beaver.
(b) A nutria.
(c) A rat.
(d) A weasel.
5. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
(b) T. S Dillnger.
(c) J.P Winfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
2. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
3. What does Avery's father say one should always seek when associating with people?
4. How did Avery's grandfather die?
5. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)