|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month do they begin cutting the cane?
2. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
(a) He wants to give up music.
(b) He has writer's block.
(c) He is not a songwriter.
(d) He hates politics.
3. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
(a) He introduced him to Elgin.
(b) He helped him get his radio show.
(c) He helped him find his apartment.
(d) He helped him get a record deal.
4. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
(a) Armed robbery.
(b) Attemped murder.
(c) Armed assault.
(d) Assaulting a police officer.
5. Why is Avery no longer working at the farm?
(a) It was taken away from him.
(b) He found it too stifling.
(c) He got lazy.
(d) He sold it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Boudreaux's first name?
2. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
3. How did Avery's grandfather die?
4. How has Gerard died?
5. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)