|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attempts to visit Avery in prison?
2. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Las Vegas.
3. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
(a) A face disease.
(b) A stoach disease.
(c) A throat disease.
(d) A mouth disease.
4. What is the title of the first section?
(a) Fun Times Ain't Always the Good Times.
(b) Making Good.
(c) Give Me Sugar.
(d) Summer's Dust.
5. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
(a) For the police to leave the riverside.
(b) For the police to come back.
(c) The people to come and pull away the moonshine.
(d) The men delivering them their new equipment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery buy to drink on the way home?
2. How has Gerard died?
3. What is in the back of the trucks?
4. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
5. Who was believed to have killed the Spaniard who killed Avery's great grandfather?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)