|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the back of the trucks?
(c) Moonshie and hashish.
(d) Pelts and furs.
2. Who introduces Winfield to Dr. Elgin?
3. Why does Hunnicut want Winfield to return to Louisiana?
(a) To help him move house.
(b) To play for the President.
(c) To campaign for Lathrop.
(d) To promote his business.
4. How has Gerard died?
(a) He drowned.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He fell off a cliff.
(d) He was ravaged by a cougar.
5. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
(a) Promote him on his radio show.
(b) Organize a concert.
(c) Play at all of his rallies.
(d) Write him a song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery's father say one should always seek when associating with people?
2. What is Broussard found guilty of?
3. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
4. In what month do they begin cutting the cane?
5. Where does Boudreaux find a job after he breaks his hand?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)