|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
(a) He wants to run for senate himself.
(b) He is enjoying his success in Nashville.
(c) He doesn't like Lathrop.
(d) He knows nothing about politics.
2. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
(a) In the truck's glove compartment.
(b) In the company's office.
(c) On the side of the road.
(d) Under the truck's front seat.
3. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. What drug does Elgin prescribe for Winfield?
5. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
(a) Help him relax.
(b) Feel less paranoid.
(c) Perk him up.
(d) Help him sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
2. What does Boudreaux have a gift for?
3. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
4. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
5. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)