|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Broussard found guilty of?
(a) Drunken and disorderly.
(b) Running moonshine.
(c) Killing his brother.
(d) Insulting a police officer.
2. What does Avery's father die of?
(a) A heart attack.
3. Who was believed to have killed the Spaniard who killed Avery's great grandfather?
(a) Avery's great grandmother.
(b) His great grandfather's servant.
(c) Avery's grandfather.
(d) His great grandfather's brother.
4. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
(a) Clyde Barrow.
(b) Jesse James.
(c) Billy the Kid.
(d) John Dillinger.
5. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
(a) J.P Winfield.
(b) T. S Dillnger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Elgin prescribe for Winfield?
2. Who introduces Winfield to Dr. Elgin?
3. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
4. What is the title of the first section?
5. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)