|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
(a) A cannonball.
(b) An oil explosion.
(c) A rifle shot.
(d) A musket shot.
2. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
3. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
(a) On the side of the road.
(b) In the company's office.
(c) Under the truck's front seat.
(d) In the truck's glove compartment.
5. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
(a) The alky ward.
(b) The cancer ward.
(c) The junkie wards.
(d) The insane war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
2. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
3. Who attempts to visit Avery in prison?
4. What is Broussard found guilty of?
5. What does Avery see swimming in the irrigation canal?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)