|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
(a) Finlay Canning Company.
(b) Peterson Shipyard.
(c) Bonham Shipping Company.
(d) Horace Typewriters.
2. What is Live-Again?
(b) A tonic water.
(c) A chocolate bar.
(d) A nut bar.
3. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
(a) If the moonshine is real alcohol.
(b) Their parents.
(c) If Avery is an undercover cop.
(d) The police on the river.
4. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
5. What does Avery's father think could ruin Avery's life?
(b) His lack of humor.
(c) His lack of education.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
2. What does Avery see swimming in the irrigation canal?
3. Who introduces Winfield to Dr. Elgin?
4. What does Avery's father say one should always seek when associating with people?
5. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)