|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
(a) He wants to run for senate himself.
(b) He is enjoying his success in Nashville.
(c) He doesn't like Lathrop.
(d) He knows nothing about politics.
2. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
(a) T. S Dillnger.
(c) J.P Winfield.
3. What is the title of Book II?
(a) The Last Train to Memphis.
(b) Goodnight Irene.
(c) The TB Blues.
(d) Big Midnight Special.
4. What kind of drug is Troy addicted to?
5. Where was Avery's brother killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
2. What does Avery see swimming in the irrigation canal?
3. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
4. What does Avery's father say one should always seek when associating with people?
5. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)