|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
(b) T. S Dillnger.
(c) J.P Winfield.
2. Who was believed to have killed the Spaniard who killed Avery's great grandfather?
(a) His great grandfather's brother.
(b) Avery's great grandmother.
(c) His great grandfather's servant.
(d) Avery's grandfather.
3. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
(a) A cannonball.
(b) A musket shot.
(c) An oil explosion.
(d) A rifle shot.
4. What does Avery's father think could ruin Avery's life?
(a) His lack of education.
(b) His lack of humor.
5. What does Avery buy to drink on the way home?
(a) A bottle of vodka.
(b) A bottle of orange juice.
(c) A bottle of Coke.
(d) A bottle of bourbon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
2. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
3. What is the title of the first section?
4. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
5. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)