|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Avery's grandfather die?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) During the Civil War.
(c) In an oil explosion.
(d) In a duel.
2. What is the only thing of value that Winfield owns?
(a) His flute.
(b) His violin.
(c) His trumpet.
(d) His guitar.
3. What does Tereau sell?
(d) Counterfeit money.
4. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
(a) For the police to come back.
(b) The men delivering them their new equipment.
(c) For the police to leave the riverside.
(d) The people to come and pull away the moonshine.
5. What does Avery's father think could ruin Avery's life?
(a) His lack of humor.
(b) His lack of education.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
2. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
3. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
4. In what month do they begin cutting the cane?
5. What did Avery's great grandfather and his negro servant build?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)