|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
(a) Las Vegas.
(c) Los Angeles.
2. What is Boudreaux's first name?
3. What does Boudreaux have a gift for?
(a) Public speaking.
4. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
(a) Peterson Shipyard.
(b) Bonham Shipping Company.
(c) Finlay Canning Company.
(d) Horace Typewriters.
5. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
(a) Their parents.
(b) If Avery is an undercover cop.
(c) The police on the river.
(d) If the moonshine is real alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing of value that Winfield owns?
2. How has Gerard died?
3. What does Avery see swimming in the irrigation canal?
4. What did Avery's great grandfather and his negro servant build?
5. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)