|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month do they begin cutting the cane?
2. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
(a) In a cafe.
(b) At home.
(d) On a chingang.
3. How did Avery's grandfather die?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) During the Civil War.
(c) In an oil explosion.
(d) In a duel.
4. What is the only thing of value that Winfield owns?
(a) His guitar.
(b) His flute.
(c) His trumpet.
(d) His violin.
5. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
(a) A throat disease.
(b) A mouth disease.
(c) A stoach disease.
(d) A face disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Boudreaux find a job after he breaks his hand?
2. What is Boudreaux's first name?
3. Who will Avery wait for at the tree?
4. What is the title of Book II?
5. How has Gerard died?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)