|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Boudreaux's first name?
2. What is Broussard found guilty of?
(a) Insulting a police officer.
(b) Drunken and disorderly.
(c) Killing his brother.
(d) Running moonshine.
3. What is Live-Again?
(a) A nut bar.
(b) A tonic water.
(c) A chocolate bar.
4. How has Gerard died?
(a) He drowned.
(b) He was ravaged by a cougar.
(c) He was shot.
(d) He fell off a cliff.
5. What is the title of the first section?
(a) Give Me Sugar.
(b) Fun Times Ain't Always the Good Times.
(c) Summer's Dust.
(d) Making Good.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
2. What does Boudreaux have a gift for?
3. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
4. What is the title of Book II?
5. Where was Avery's brother killed?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)