|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avery's father say one should always seek when associating with people?
(a) One's own level.
(b) A good mix.
(c) The most important people.
(d) The quiet people in the corner.
2. What did Avery's great grandfather and his negro servant build?
(a) A brewery.
(b) A housing estate.
(c) A cotton plantation.
(d) A sugarcane plantation.
3. How did Avery's grandfather die?
(a) In a duel.
(b) In a car accident.
(c) In an oil explosion.
(d) During the Civil War.
4. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
(a) Perk him up.
(b) Help him sleep.
(c) Feel less paranoid.
(d) Help him relax.
5. Where was Avery's brother killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing of value that Winfield owns?
2. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
3. What does Avery see swimming in the irrigation canal?
4. What is Broussard found guilty of?
5. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)