|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avery's father think could ruin Avery's life?
(a) His lack of education.
(c) His lack of humor.
2. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
(a) Perk him up.
(b) Help him relax.
(c) Help him sleep.
(d) Feel less paranoid.
3. Who introduces Winfield to Dr. Elgin?
4. What does Avery see swimming in the irrigation canal?
(a) A beaver.
(b) A rat.
(c) A nutria.
(d) A weasel.
5. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
(a) In a cafe.
(b) At home.
(c) On a chingang.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery's father say one should always seek when associating with people?
2. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
3. Who will Avery wait for at the tree?
4. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
5. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)