|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
(a) Finlay Canning Company.
(b) Bonham Shipping Company.
(c) Peterson Shipyard.
(d) Horace Typewriters.
2. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
(b) J.P Winfield.
(d) T. S Dillnger.
3. What does Tereau sell?
(d) Counterfeit money.
4. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
(a) A cannonball.
(b) An oil explosion.
(c) A musket shot.
(d) A rifle shot.
5. Where does Boudreax need to drive to for his new company?
(b) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the first section?
2. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
3. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
4. What is Boudreaux's first name?
5. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)