Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Boudreaux take the stumps?
(a) To a large fire.
(b) To the construction site.
(c) To a ditch.
(d) To the warden's house.
2. Who attempts to visit Avery in prison?
3. Why is Avery no longer working at the farm?
(a) It was taken away from him.
(b) He sold it.
(c) He found it too stifling.
(d) He got lazy.
4. Why does LeBlanc think it doesn't matter what Evans thinks?
(a) He will soon be fired.
(b) He won't be alive much longer.
(c) He has lost the mens' loyalty.
(d) He is about to retire.
5. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
(a) If Avery is an undercover cop.
(b) Their parents.
(c) The police on the river.
(d) If the moonshine is real alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery buy to drink on the way home?
2. Where does the brothel security guard leave WInfield?
3. Who releases the dogs that attack Boudreaux on the slope?
4. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
5. Which character tries to talk sense into Winfield after Hunnicut leaves?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)