|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does April say Winfield should be nice to her?
(a) She can get him sacked any second.
(b) She is his main drug source.
(c) She is the woman he is going to marry.
(d) She has all of his money.
2. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
(a) Under the truck's front seat.
(b) On the side of the road.
(c) In the company's office.
(d) In the truck's glove compartment.
3. What is the title of the first section?
(a) Summer's Dust.
(b) Give Me Sugar.
(c) Fun Times Ain't Always the Good Times.
(d) Making Good.
4. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
(a) Talking too loud.
(c) Bad manners.
(d) Insulting a guard.
5. What is Boudreaux's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery buy to drink on the way home?
2. Where does Winfield run into some old friends?
3. How does Broussard get to the main road?
4. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
5. What did Winfield's mother die of?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)