|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Evans force the prisoners to look at?
(a) His new revolver.
(b) Images from World War Two.
(c) Pornagraphic images.
(d) Billy Jo and Jeffrey's bodies.
2. What is Live-Again?
(a) A nut bar.
(b) A tonic water.
(c) A chocolate bar.
3. What does Boudreaux have a gift for?
(a) Public speaking.
4. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
(a) The cancer ward.
(b) The alky ward.
(c) The insane war.
(d) The junkie wards.
5. What does Winfield talk to the train man about?
(a) Travel and music.
(b) Money and drugs.
(c) Computers and literature.
(d) Baseball and writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery buy to drink on the way home?
2. What does Winfield tell the doctor is the only type of drugs he takes?
3. What does April say Winfield can't continue to eat forever?
4. Where does Boudreax need to drive to for his new company?
5. Where is Boudreaux shot?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)