|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
(a) An oil explosion.
(b) A rifle shot.
(c) A musket shot.
(d) A cannonball.
2. Who will Avery wait for at the tree?
3. Why does Hunnicut say Winfield will find it difficult to get a job in Nashville?
(a) Word about bad performances spread quickly.
(b) He is too old.
(c) No one hires junkies.
(d) He will put around a bad word.
4. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
(a) Broussard bribed Evans.
(b) Evans didn't want the blame to come back to him.
(c) LeBlanc tore up the report.
(d) Evans was too lazy.
5. What kind of animal do Brother Samuel and Boudreaux use to help them pull out a large stump?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it likely Broussard wil be the only person who gets to leave the gang of five?
2. Why does LeBlanc think it doesn't matter what Evans thinks?
3. What does Winfield talk to the train man about?
4. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
5. Why does Suzanne say she is unhappy with Broussard?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)