|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) Los Angeles.
2. Why does Hunnicut say Winfield will find it difficult to get a job in Nashville?
(a) No one hires junkies.
(b) He will put around a bad word.
(c) He is too old.
(d) Word about bad performances spread quickly.
3. Where do Suzanne and Broussard agree to meet the next night?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The shopping mall.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A hotel.
4. Who arrives at the work camp three weeks into Broussard's stay?
5. Where does Winfield run into some old friends?
(a) The fishery.
(b) The barbershop.
(c) The grocer's.
(d) The pool hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
2. What is the name of Suzanne's flatmate?
3. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
4. What does Broussard want to purchase from Benoit?
5. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)