|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Winfield return to in this section?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) New York.
2. Where is Boudreaux shot?
(a) In his stomach.
(b) In his leg.
(c) In his head.
(d) In his chest.
3. Why does Hunnicut say Winfield will find it difficult to get a job in Nashville?
(a) Word about bad performances spread quickly.
(b) He is too old.
(c) No one hires junkies.
(d) He will put around a bad word.
4. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
(a) If Avery is an undercover cop.
(b) If the moonshine is real alcohol.
(c) The police on the river.
(d) Their parents.
5. Where do Suzanne and Broussard agree to meet the next night?
(a) The shopping mall.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Winfield take a train to?
2. What does Boudreaux suffer from after he drinks the water?
3. What did Winfield's mother die of?
4. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
5. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)