|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avery's father die of?
(c) A heart attack.
2. What does Winfield do the day after visiting Miss Sarah's?
(a) Plays craps.
(c) Plays pool.
3. What is the name of the brothel Winfield visits with his friends?
(b) Miss Sarah's.
(c) Miss Peterson's.
4. What does Boudreaux suffer from after he drinks the water?
(b) Small pox.
(d) Swamp fever.
5. What are Avey and Boudreaux doing at the beginning of this section?
(a) Darning their socks.
(b) Working the mines.
(c) Doing their laundry.
(d) Cleaning out their barracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Suzanne receive an allowance from?
2. How does Broussard get to the main road?
3. Where does the brothel security guard leave WInfield?
4. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
5. Why is Avery no longer working at the farm?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)