|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Live-Again?
(a) A tonic water.
(b) A chocolate bar.
(c) A nut bar.
2. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
(b) T. S Dillnger.
(c) J.P Winfield.
3. What is Winfield's sister working as in Little Rock?
(a) A journalist.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A barmaid.
(d) A cleaner.
4. What is in the back of the trucks?
(b) Pelts and furs.
(c) Moonshie and hashish.
5. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
(a) The elderly vote.
(b) The wroking class vote.
(c) The Hispanic vote.
(d) The Negro vote.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing of value that Winfield owns?
2. Who asks Broussard to lend him money in this section?
3. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
4. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
5. What does Emma use to smash Winfield's jaw?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)