|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hunnicut want Winfield to return to Louisiana?
(a) To campaign for Lathrop.
(b) To play for the President.
(c) To promote his business.
(d) To help him move house.
2. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
(a) Under the truck's front seat.
(b) In the company's office.
(c) On the side of the road.
(d) In the truck's glove compartment.
3. Why does Suzanne say she is unhappy with Broussard?
(a) He is drinking again.
(b) He is taking drugs.
(c) He has sold the farm.
(d) He has no money.
4. Where do Suzanne and Broussard agree to meet the next night?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A hotel.
(c) The shopping mall.
(d) A cafe.
5. Why doesn't Broussard want Benoit to give the knife to someone else?
(a) It is the only knife in the prison.
(b) They won't appreciate it like he will.
(c) They will sell it to LeBlanc.
(d) They will use it to kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Winfield's friend who he has a wild night with in this section?
2. What is Boudreaux doing in the fields when he decides to escape?
3. What does Winfield talk to the train man about?
4. How has Gerard died?
5. How is life getting better for Broussard at the beginning of Chapter 6?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)