|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boudreaux suffer from after he drinks the water?
(b) Small pox.
(c) Swamp fever.
2. What does Seth talk to Winfield about to get him excited about Lathrop's election win?
(a) Drugs and music.
(b) Marriage and traveling.
(c) Bonuses and prostitutes.
(d) Computer games and baseball.
3. What does Suzanne do for a living?
(a) She's a writer.
(b) She's a journalist.
(c) She's an artist.
(d) She's an actor.
4. Why does LeBlanc think it doesn't matter what Evans thinks?
(a) He is about to retire.
(b) He won't be alive much longer.
(c) He will soon be fired.
(d) He has lost the mens' loyalty.
5. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
(b) Talking too loud.
(c) Bad manners.
(d) Insulting a guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Billy Jo die?
2. What does Boudreaux feel like he has twisted in his gut?
3. What is the name of Winfield's friend who he has a wild night with in this section?
4. Who introduces Winfield to Dr. Elgin?
5. What does Emma use to smash Winfield's jaw?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)