|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winfield buy from the hardware store?
(a) A fishing rod and a tent.
(b) A newspaper and a rope.
(c) Bait and tackle.
(d) A camp fire and some cutlery.
2. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
(a) In the company's office.
(b) On the side of the road.
(c) In the truck's glove compartment.
(d) Under the truck's front seat.
3. Who is the only guard in the area when Boudreaux decides to escape?
4. Who releases the dogs that attack Boudreaux on the slope?
5. What two prisoners are missing at the end of the day?
(a) Broussard and Evans.
(b) LeBlanc and Burke.
(c) Blly Jo and Jeffrey.
(d) Benoit and Petersen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of treatment was April given at the hospital?
2. Why does Winfield say he needs drugs?
3. Where does the parole board meet?
4. Where does Winfield go for a drink in this section?
5. What does Boudreaux have a gift for?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)