|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two prisoners are missing at the end of the day?
(a) Blly Jo and Jeffrey.
(b) LeBlanc and Burke.
(c) Broussard and Evans.
(d) Benoit and Petersen.
2. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
(a) Organize a concert.
(b) Play at all of his rallies.
(c) Write him a song.
(d) Promote him on his radio show.
3. Where does the brothel security guard leave WInfield?
(a) At the railroad station.
(b) In the graveyard.
(c) At the jailhouse.
(d) At the railroad tracks.
4. How does LeBlanc try to kill Evans?
(a) He stabs him.
(b) He hits him with a shovel.
(c) He chokes him.
(d) He shoots at him
5. How does Broussard get to the main road?
(a) He steals a car.
(b) He hitchhikes.
(c) He jogs.
(d) He walks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attempts to visit Avery in prison?
2. Where does Boudreaux find a job after he breaks his hand?
3. What kind of animals is Boudreaux forced to kill in this section?
4. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
5. What does Boudreaux feel like he has twisted in his gut?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)