|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Boudreaux's first name?
2. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
(a) A puppet show.
(b) A radio show.
(c) A TV show.
(d) A theater show.
3. Who asks Broussard to lend him money in this section?
4. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
(a) Billy the Kid.
(b) Jesse James.
(c) John Dillinger.
(d) Clyde Barrow.
5. Where is Boudreaux shot?
(a) In his chest.
(b) In his leg.
(c) In his head.
(d) In his stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the work camp three weeks into Broussard's stay?
2. What did Winfield's mother die of?
3. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
4. Where does Boudreax need to drive to for his new company?
5. What does Boudreaux want to wait to darkness to do?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)