|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winfield talk to the train man about?
(a) Travel and music.
(b) Computers and literature.
(c) Money and drugs.
(d) Baseball and writing.
2. What drug does Winfield take on the train back to Nashville?
3. Where is Boudreaux shot?
(a) In his leg.
(b) In his stomach.
(c) In his chest.
(d) In his head.
4. What does Winfield buy from the hardware store?
(a) A camp fire and some cutlery.
(b) A newspaper and a rope.
(c) A fishing rod and a tent.
(d) Bait and tackle.
5. Who calls an ambulance for Winfield?
(b) A doctor.
(c) A taxi driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major problems does the doctor find Winfield has with his heart?
2. Why does April say Winfield should be nice to her?
3. What two prisoners are missing at the end of the day?
4. What does Winfield tell the doctor is the only type of drugs he takes?
5. Why was Winfield's brother murdered?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)