|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emma use to smash Winfield's jaw?
(a) A rock.
(b) A club.
(c) A brick.
(d) A baseball bat.
2. What character does Hunnicut call a slut?
(a) Winfield's sister.
(c) Winfield's mother.
3. Who raised Winfield and his sister?
(a) His older brother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) An orphanage.
(d) His aunt.
4. What is the title of the first section?
(a) Give Me Sugar.
(b) Summer's Dust.
(c) Making Good.
(d) Fun Times Ain't Always the Good Times.
5. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
(a) Their parents.
(b) If the moonshine is real alcohol.
(c) The police on the river.
(d) If Avery is an undercover cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Book II?
2. What does April say Winfield can't continue to eat forever?
3. What kind of treatment was April given at the hospital?
4. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
5. What major problems does the doctor find Winfield has with his heart?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)