|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does LeBlanc enjoy tormenting Evans?
(a) He is evil.
(b) He talks back.
(c) He is weak.
(d) He is competitive.
2. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
(a) T. S Dillnger.
(b) J.P Winfield.
3. What wakes Boudreaux up the next day?
(b) Barking dogs.
(c) A hunting party.
(d) A cockerel.
4. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
(a) Broussard bribed Evans.
(b) Evans was too lazy.
(c) Evans didn't want the blame to come back to him.
(d) LeBlanc tore up the report.
5. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
(a) Armed assault.
(b) Assaulting a police officer.
(c) Attemped murder.
(d) Armed robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Broussard think Benoit is going to give his knife to?
2. Which two people does Hunnicut say have made Lathrop's career?
3. What does Emma use to smash Winfield's jaw?
4. What does Avery buy to drink on the way home?
5. What major problems does the doctor find Winfield has with his heart?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)