|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winfield abandon April to find?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A guitar shop.
(d) A good bar.
2. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
(a) Horace Typewriters.
(b) Peterson Shipyard.
(c) Bonham Shipping Company.
(d) Finlay Canning Company.
3. Why is it likely Broussard wil be the only person who gets to leave the gang of five?
(a) The others are waiting to be executed.
(b) It is for lifers.
(c) The others are too good at their jobs.
(d) The others will die in in jail.
4. What does Winfield do the day after visiting Miss Sarah's?
(a) Plays pool.
(c) Plays craps.
5. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
(a) A musket shot.
(b) A cannonball.
(c) An oil explosion.
(d) A rifle shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does April say Winfield can't continue to eat forever?
2. How do the crowd react to Winfield's performance?
3. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
4. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
5. Who does Broussard say Le Blanc is planning to kill?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)