|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hunnicut say Winfield will find it difficult to get a job in Nashville?
(a) He is too old.
(b) Word about bad performances spread quickly.
(c) He will put around a bad word.
(d) No one hires junkies.
2. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
(a) A driller.
(b) A welder.
(c) A project manager.
(d) A shifter.
3. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
(a) If Avery is an undercover cop.
(b) Their parents.
(c) The police on the river.
(d) If the moonshine is real alcohol.
4. What is the only place open in the town late at night?
(a) The pool hall.
(b) The brothel.
(c) The saloon.
(d) The coffee house.
5. What kind of animals is Boudreaux forced to kill in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Winfield say he needs drugs?
2. How does LeBlanc try to kill Evans?
3. What does Winfield buy from the hardware store?
4. Why does Suzanne call herself a degenerate?
5. What does Hunnicut do before he leaves Winfield's room?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)