|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
(a) He has writer's block.
(b) He wants to give up music.
(c) He hates politics.
(d) He is not a songwriter.
2. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
(a) He's an undercover cop.
(b) He's a quack.
(c) He's a former drug addict.
(d) He's a homosexual.
3. What kind of animal do Brother Samuel and Boudreaux use to help them pull out a large stump?
4. What kind of animals is Boudreaux forced to kill in this section?
5. What does Avery's father think could ruin Avery's life?
(b) His lack of education.
(d) His lack of humor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
2. Where does Broussard go with Suzanne to catch up on old times?
3. Who does Broussard say Le Blanc is planning to kill?
4. Who is the only guard in the area when Boudreaux decides to escape?
5. How has Gerard died?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)