|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Boudreax need to drive to for his new company?
(d) New Orleans.
2. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
(a) Their parents.
(b) The police on the river.
(c) If Avery is an undercover cop.
(d) If the moonshine is real alcohol.
3. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
(a) The nuthouse.
(b) The iron maiden.
(c) The basket case box.
(d) The looney bin.
4. What does Winfield do the day after visiting Miss Sarah's?
(b) Plays craps.
(c) Plays pool.
5. What drug does Elgin prescribe for Winfield?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
2. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
3. Who is the only guard in the area when Boudreaux decides to escape?
4. Who did Winfield write his only song for?
5. Who raised Winfield and his sister?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)