|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
(a) A face disease.
(b) A stoach disease.
(c) A throat disease.
(d) A mouth disease.
2. What does Broussard's parole officer claim will happen if Broussard does not provide a letter of employment?
(a) He will be fined.
(b) He will be immediately sent back to prison.
(c) His case will lbe brought forward for review.
(d) He will be put into a halfway house.
3. Where does the brothel security guard leave WInfield?
(a) In the graveyard.
(b) At the jailhouse.
(c) At the railroad station.
(d) At the railroad tracks.
4. How has Gerard died?
(a) He fell off a cliff.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He was ravaged by a cougar.
(d) He drowned.
5. What does Broussard want to purchase from Benoit?
(a) A toothbrush.
(b) A gun.
(c) A notepad.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Winfield's sister working as in Little Rock?
2. Where does Winfield go for a drink in this section?
3. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
4. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
5. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)