|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
(a) He hates politics.
(b) He has writer's block.
(c) He is not a songwriter.
(d) He wants to give up music.
2. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
(a) The people to come and pull away the moonshine.
(b) For the police to come back.
(c) For the police to leave the riverside.
(d) The men delivering them their new equipment.
3. What are Avey and Boudreaux doing at the beginning of this section?
(a) Working the mines.
(b) Doing their laundry.
(c) Cleaning out their barracks.
(d) Darning their socks.
4. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
(a) Attemped murder.
(b) Assaulting a police officer.
(c) Armed robbery.
(d) Armed assault.
5. What is Live-Again?
(a) A chocolate bar.
(c) A nut bar.
(d) A tonic water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
2. What drug does Winfield take on the train back to Nashville?
3. What does Suzanne do for a living?
4. What is the name of the place LeBlanc has been forced to stay the night?
5. Who calls an ambulance for Winfield?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)