|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winfield abandon April to find?
(a) A good bar.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A guitar shop.
2. What does Brother Samuel say Billy Jo has on his hand?
(a) A devil wart.
(b) The scar of youth.
(c) The scar of abuse.
(d) The mark of satan.
3. What does Evans force the prisoners to look at?
(a) Billy Jo and Jeffrey's bodies.
(b) Pornagraphic images.
(c) His new revolver.
(d) Images from World War Two.
4. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
5. What drug does Winfield take on the train back to Nashville?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Broussard say Le Blanc is planning to kill?
2. Which two characters in Winfield's life detest each other?
3. What is the name of Winfield's friend who he has a wild night with in this section?
4. What is the name of Suzanne's flatmate?
5. Why doesn't Broussard want Benoit to give the knife to someone else?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)