|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Boudreaux shot?
(a) In his chest.
(b) In his leg.
(c) In his stomach.
(d) In his head.
2. What does Avery's father die of?
(d) A heart attack.
3. What does Boudreaux suffer from after he drinks the water?
(b) Swamp fever.
(d) Small pox.
4. Where was Avery's brother killed?
5. Where does Winfield take a train to?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hunnicut do before he leaves Winfield's room?
2. Who arrives at the work camp three weeks into Broussard's stay?
3. Where is Boudreaux's family?
4. Which character tries to talk sense into Winfield after Hunnicut leaves?
5. What does Broussard drink while he waits to be picked up?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)