|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animals is Boudreaux forced to kill in this section?
2. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
(a) A driving license.
(b) Planning permission.
(c) A marriage license.
(d) A music license.
3. Which two characters in Winfield's life detest each other?
(a) Troy and Winfield.
(b) Lathrop and Troy.
(c) Winfield and Hunicott.
(d) Seth and April.
4. Who attempts to visit Avery in prison?
5. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
(a) He wants to run for senate himself.
(b) He knows nothing about politics.
(c) He doesn't like Lathrop.
(d) He is enjoying his success in Nashville.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winfield buy from the hardware store?
2. Who does Broussard say Le Blanc is planning to kill?
3. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
4. What does Tereau sell?
5. Where is Boudreaux shot?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)