|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Suzanne confess to Broussard?
(a) She bore his child.
(b) She has always belonged to him.
(c) She has never finished a painting.
(d) She sleeps around.
2. How does Billy Jo die?
(a) He is ravaged by a bear.
(b) He is stabbed.
(c) He hangs himself.
(d) He is shot.
3. What is Live-Again?
(a) A tonic water.
(c) A nut bar.
(d) A chocolate bar.
4. What is Boudreaux doing in the fields when he decides to escape?
(a) Digging ditches.
(b) Clearing the stumps.
(c) Digging for coal.
(d) Clearing branches.
5. Who did Winfield write his only song for?
(b) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery's father die of?
2. What two prisoners are missing at the end of the day?
3. What does Winfield buy from the hardware store?
4. Who raised Winfield and his sister?
5. Which two characters in Winfield's life detest each other?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)