|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does LeBlanc think it doesn't matter what Evans thinks?
(a) He won't be alive much longer.
(b) He is about to retire.
(c) He has lost the mens' loyalty.
(d) He will soon be fired.
2. Why doesn't Broussard want Benoit to give the knife to someone else?
(a) They will use it to kill him.
(b) They will sell it to LeBlanc.
(c) It is the only knife in the prison.
(d) They won't appreciate it like he will.
3. Where is Boudreaux's family?
(a) New Orleans.
(c) Los Angeles.
4. What does April say Winfield can't continue to eat forever?
(a) His fame.
(b) His fortune.
(c) His candy.
(d) His beer snacks.
5. What does the cook fry Winfield's fish in?
(b) Bread crums.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winfield do the day after visiting Miss Sarah's?
2. What other prisoner will also be eligible for parole?
3. What does Emma use to smash Winfield's jaw?
4. What does Winfield play with his friends at the pool hall?
5. What does Evans force the prisoners to look at?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)