|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attempts to visit Avery in prison?
2. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
(a) At home.
(b) In a cafe.
(c) On a chingang.
3. What wakes Boudreaux up the next day?
(a) Barking dogs.
(c) A cockerel.
(d) A hunting party.
4. What is Boudreaux doing in the fields when he decides to escape?
(a) Digging ditches.
(b) Digging for coal.
(c) Clearing the stumps.
(d) Clearing branches.
5. Who does Winfield call for more drugs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery's father die of?
2. Where does Boudreaux find a job after he breaks his hand?
3. What does Winfield do the day after visiting Miss Sarah's?
4. Whose drug treatment does Winfield recall?
5. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)