|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
(a) In the company's office.
(b) In the truck's glove compartment.
(c) On the side of the road.
(d) Under the truck's front seat.
2. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
3. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
(a) A rifle shot.
(b) An oil explosion.
(c) A cannonball.
(d) A musket shot.
4. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
(a) Clyde Barrow.
(b) Jesse James.
(c) Billy the Kid.
(d) John Dillinger.
5. What character does Chapter 2 focus on?
(b) J.P Winfield.
(d) T. S Dillnger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
2. How has Gerard died?
3. What does Avery's father say one should always seek when associating with people?
4. Why does Hunnicut want Winfield to return to Louisiana?
5. What is Broussard found guilty of?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)