|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
(a) Finlay Canning Company.
(b) Bonham Shipping Company.
(c) Peterson Shipyard.
(d) Horace Typewriters.
2. Where does Boudreax need to drive to for his new company?
(a) New Orleans.
3. What does Avery's father think could ruin Avery's life?
(b) His lack of education.
(d) His lack of humor.
4. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
(a) Clyde Barrow.
(b) Jesse James.
(c) Billy the Kid.
(d) John Dillinger.
5. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
(a) A puppet show.
(b) A radio show.
(c) A TV show.
(d) A theater show.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the first section?
2. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
3. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
4. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
5. What does Avery's father say one should always seek when associating with people?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)