|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Avery's brother killed?
2. What is Live-Again?
(a) A chocolate bar.
(c) A nut bar.
(d) A tonic water.
3. How has Gerard died?
(a) He was ravaged by a cougar.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He drowned.
(d) He fell off a cliff.
4. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
(a) For the police to leave the riverside.
(b) The men delivering them their new equipment.
(c) The people to come and pull away the moonshine.
(d) For the police to come back.
5. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
(a) He wants to give up music.
(b) He is not a songwriter.
(c) He hates politics.
(d) He has writer's block.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
2. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
3. What advice does Boudreaux give Broussard in this section?
4. What is the only thing of value that Winfield owns?
5. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)