|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hunnicut want Winfield to return to Louisiana?
(a) To play for the President.
(b) To campaign for Lathrop.
(c) To help him move house.
(d) To promote his business.
2. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
(a) Horace Typewriters.
(b) Peterson Shipyard.
(c) Bonham Shipping Company.
(d) Finlay Canning Company.
3. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
(a) The junkie wards.
(b) The cancer ward.
(c) The insane war.
(d) The alky ward.
4. Who will Avery wait for at the tree?
5. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
(a) Perk him up.
(b) Feel less paranoid.
(c) Help him relax.
(d) Help him sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
2. What is the only thing of value that Winfield owns?
3. Who introduces Winfield to Dr. Elgin?
4. What is Live-Again?
5. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)