|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
(a) A stoach disease.
(b) A mouth disease.
(c) A face disease.
(d) A throat disease.
2. Why is Avery no longer working at the farm?
(a) It was taken away from him.
(b) He sold it.
(c) He got lazy.
(d) He found it too stifling.
3. Where does Boudreaux find a job after he breaks his hand?
(a) A sport store.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A clothing store.
(d) A food factory.
4. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
(a) Big Joe.
(b) Freddie Muscle.
(c) Long John.
(d) Big Johnny.
5. Who was believed to have killed the Spaniard who killed Avery's great grandfather?
(a) Avery's great grandmother.
(b) Avery's grandfather.
(c) His great grandfather's servant.
(d) His great grandfather's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Elgin prescribe for Winfield?
2. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
3. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
4. What did Avery's great grandfather and his negro servant build?
5. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)