|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
(a) A stoach disease.
(b) A face disease.
(c) A throat disease.
(d) A mouth disease.
2. What is the title of Book II?
(a) Big Midnight Special.
(b) Goodnight Irene.
(c) The Last Train to Memphis.
(d) The TB Blues.
3. What kind of drug is Troy addicted to?
4. What does Tereau sell?
(a) Counterfeit money.
5. What drug does Elgin prescribe for Winfield?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
2. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
3. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
4. Where was Avery's brother killed?
5. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)