|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avery's father say one should always seek when associating with people?
(a) A good mix.
(b) The most important people.
(c) One's own level.
(d) The quiet people in the corner.
2. What is Boudreaux's first name?
3. How did Avery's grandfather die?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) During the Civil War.
(c) In an oil explosion.
(d) In a duel.
4. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
(b) Insulting a guard.
(c) Talking too loud.
(d) Bad manners.
5. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
(a) A puppet show.
(b) A theater show.
(c) A TV show.
(d) A radio show.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
2. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
3. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
4. What is Broussard found guilty of?
5. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)