|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Gerard died?
(a) He was ravaged by a cougar.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He fell off a cliff.
(d) He drowned.
2. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
(a) In the truck's glove compartment.
(b) Under the truck's front seat.
(c) On the side of the road.
(d) In the company's office.
3. Who was believed to have killed the Spaniard who killed Avery's great grandfather?
(a) His great grandfather's brother.
(b) His great grandfather's servant.
(c) Avery's grandfather.
(d) Avery's great grandmother.
4. What is the title of the first section?
(a) Making Good.
(b) Summer's Dust.
(c) Give Me Sugar.
(d) Fun Times Ain't Always the Good Times.
5. Who introduces Winfield to Dr. Elgin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Broussard found guilty of?
2. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
3. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
4. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
5. What does Avery's father say one should always seek when associating with people?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)