|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Avery's grandfather die?
(a) In a duel.
(b) In an oil explosion.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) During the Civil War.
2. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
(a) He is enjoying his success in Nashville.
(b) He wants to run for senate himself.
(c) He doesn't like Lathrop.
(d) He knows nothing about politics.
3. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
(a) An oil explosion.
(b) A rifle shot.
(c) A cannonball.
(d) A musket shot.
4. What is the title of Book II?
(a) Goodnight Irene.
(b) Big Midnight Special.
(c) The TB Blues.
(d) The Last Train to Memphis.
5. What is Boudreaux's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
2. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
3. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
4. What kind of drug is Troy addicted to?
5. Where was Avery's brother killed?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)