|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Gerard died?
(a) He was ravaged by a cougar.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He fell off a cliff.
(d) He drowned.
2. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
(a) He is not a songwriter.
(b) He wants to give up music.
(c) He hates politics.
(d) He has writer's block.
3. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
(a) For the police to come back.
(b) The men delivering them their new equipment.
(c) For the police to leave the riverside.
(d) The people to come and pull away the moonshine.
4. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
(a) Under the truck's front seat.
(b) On the side of the road.
(c) In the company's office.
(d) In the truck's glove compartment.
5. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
(a) He helped him get his radio show.
(b) He introduced him to Elgin.
(c) He helped him get a record deal.
(d) He helped him find his apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
2. What does Avery see swimming in the irrigation canal?
3. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
4. In what month do they begin cutting the cane?
5. What does Avery's father think could ruin Avery's life?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)