|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
(a) Big Johnny.
(b) Freddie Muscle.
(c) Big Joe.
(d) Long John.
2. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
3. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
(a) He is enjoying his success in Nashville.
(b) He wants to run for senate himself.
(c) He knows nothing about politics.
(d) He doesn't like Lathrop.
4. What does Avery's father think could ruin Avery's life?
(b) His lack of education.
(d) His lack of humor.
5. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
(a) A rifle shot.
(b) A musket shot.
(c) A cannonball.
(d) An oil explosion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
2. Why is Avery no longer working at the farm?
3. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
4. What kind of disease does Hunnicott say Troy has?
5. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)