|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
(a) He has writer's block.
(b) He hates politics.
(c) He is not a songwriter.
(d) He wants to give up music.
2. Who attempts to visit Avery in prison?
3. What is in the back of the trucks?
(a) Moonshie and hashish.
(b) Pelts and furs.
4. Why is Avery no longer working at the farm?
(a) He sold it.
(b) He found it too stifling.
(c) He got lazy.
(d) It was taken away from him.
5. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
(a) He's a homosexual.
(b) He's a quack.
(c) He's a former drug addict.
(d) He's an undercover cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the first section?
2. What does Boudreaux have a gift for?
3. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
4. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
5. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)