|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Boudreaux's first name?
2. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
(a) He wants to give up music.
(b) He has writer's block.
(c) He is not a songwriter.
(d) He hates politics.
3. What is the only thing of value that Winfield owns?
(a) His trumpet.
(b) His flute.
(c) His guitar.
(d) His violin.
4. What is the title of Book II?
(a) The TB Blues.
(b) The Last Train to Memphis.
(c) Goodnight Irene.
(d) Big Midnight Special.
5. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
(a) He's a quack.
(b) He's an undercover cop.
(c) He's a homosexual.
(d) He's a former drug addict.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
2. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
3. What is the title of the first section?
4. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
5. What are LeBlanc and Gerard paranoid about?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)