Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Broussard get to the main road?
(a) He hitchhikes.
(b) He steals a car.
(c) He jogs.
(d) He walks.
2. What is Broussard found guilty of?
(a) Drunken and disorderly.
(b) Killing his brother.
(c) Running moonshine.
(d) Insulting a police officer.
3. What does Tereau sell?
(c) Counterfeit money.
4. What are Avey and Boudreaux doing at the beginning of this section?
(a) Doing their laundry.
(b) Cleaning out their barracks.
(c) Working the mines.
(d) Darning their socks.
5. What are Terau and Avery waiting for?
(a) The people to come and pull away the moonshine.
(b) The men delivering them their new equipment.
(c) For the police to come back.
(d) For the police to leave the riverside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avery buy to drink on the way home?
2. Where do Suzanne and Broussard spend the day after their night in the hotel?
3. What does Boudreaux hit Evans over the head with?
4. Who attempts to visit Avery in prison?
5. What does Suzanne do for a living?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)