|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
(a) Armed robbery.
(b) Armed assault.
(c) Assaulting a police officer.
(d) Attemped murder.
2. Who introduces Winfield to Dr. Elgin?
3. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
(a) He's an undercover cop.
(b) He's a homosexual.
(c) He's a former drug addict.
(d) He's a quack.
4. Where is Boudreaux shot?
(a) In his stomach.
(b) In his chest.
(c) In his head.
(d) In his leg.
5. How does Billy Jo die?
(a) He is ravaged by a bear.
(b) He hangs himself.
(c) He is stabbed.
(d) He is shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boudreaux feel like he has twisted in his gut?
2. How does LeBlanc try to kill Evans?
3. What is Broussard found guilty of?
4. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
5. What does Boudreaux want to wait to darkness to do?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)