|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
(a) Talking too loud.
(b) Insulting a guard.
(c) Bad manners.
2. What does Boudreaux want to wait to darkness to do?
(a) Break into a store.
(b) Eat dinner.
3. What city does Winfield return to in this section?
(a) New Orleans.
(c) New York.
4. Why is Avery no longer working at the farm?
(a) He found it too stifling.
(b) He sold it.
(c) It was taken away from him.
(d) He got lazy.
5. What is Live-Again?
(a) A tonic water.
(b) A chocolate bar.
(d) A nut bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attempts to visit Avery in prison?
2. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
3. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
4. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
5. What kind of animal do Brother Samuel and Boudreaux use to help them pull out a large stump?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)