|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Broussard found guilty of?
(a) Insulting a police officer.
(b) Killing his brother.
(c) Running moonshine.
(d) Drunken and disorderly.
2. What does Boudreaux feel like he has twisted in his gut?
3. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
(a) On a chingang.
(c) At home.
(d) In a cafe.
4. Who asks Broussard to lend him money in this section?
5. What does Boudreaux suffer from after he drinks the water?
(a) Swamp fever.
(d) Small pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does April say Winfield should be nice to her?
2. How does Billy Jo die?
3. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
4. What is Boudreaux doing in the fields when he decides to escape?
5. Why is Avery no longer working at the farm?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)