|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
(a) A theater show.
(b) A puppet show.
(c) A TV show.
(d) A radio show.
2. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
(a) The elderly vote.
(b) The Hispanic vote.
(c) The wroking class vote.
(d) The Negro vote.
3. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
(a) A music license.
(b) A marriage license.
(c) A driving license.
(d) Planning permission.
4. Why is Avery no longer working at the farm?
(a) He found it too stifling.
(b) He got lazy.
(c) It was taken away from him.
(d) He sold it.
5. Why does April say Winfield should be nice to her?
(a) She is the woman he is going to marry.
(b) She is his main drug source.
(c) She has all of his money.
(d) She can get him sacked any second.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Boudreaux shot?
2. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
3. What does Boudreaux feel like he has twisted in his gut?
4. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
5. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)