|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it likely Broussard wil be the only person who gets to leave the gang of five?
(a) The others will die in in jail.
(b) It is for lifers.
(c) The others are waiting to be executed.
(d) The others are too good at their jobs.
2. What does Lathrop say he will keep giving people until they vote for him?
3. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
(a) He knows nothing about politics.
(b) He doesn't like Lathrop.
(c) He wants to run for senate himself.
(d) He is enjoying his success in Nashville.
4. What wakes Boudreaux up the next day?
(a) Barking dogs.
(c) A cockerel.
(d) A hunting party.
5. What does Boudreaux want to wait to darkness to do?
(a) Break into a store.
(d) Eat dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
2. How has Gerard died?
3. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
4. What does Broussard drink while he waits to be picked up?
5. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)