|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
(a) Finlay Canning Company.
(b) Bonham Shipping Company.
(c) Peterson Shipyard.
(d) Horace Typewriters.
2. Who is the only guard in the area when Boudreaux decides to escape?
3. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
(a) He is enjoying his success in Nashville.
(b) He knows nothing about politics.
(c) He doesn't like Lathrop.
(d) He wants to run for senate himself.
4. Why doesn't Broussard want Benoit to give the knife to someone else?
(a) They won't appreciate it like he will.
(b) They will sell it to LeBlanc.
(c) It is the only knife in the prison.
(d) They will use it to kill him.
5. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
(a) At home.
(b) In a cafe.
(d) On a chingang.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does April say Winfield should be nice to her?
2. What drug does Elgin prescribe for Winfield?
3. What other prisoner will also be eligible for parole?
4. Who does Broussard say Le Blanc is planning to kill?
5. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)