|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boudreaux want to wait to darkness to do?
(b) Break into a store.
(c) Eat dinner.
2. What is Live-Again?
(a) A tonic water.
(c) A chocolate bar.
(d) A nut bar.
3. Why is it likely Broussard wil be the only person who gets to leave the gang of five?
(a) The others will die in in jail.
(b) The others are waiting to be executed.
(c) The others are too good at their jobs.
(d) It is for lifers.
4. Why does Suzanne say she is unhappy with Broussard?
(a) He has no money.
(b) He is taking drugs.
(c) He is drinking again.
(d) He has sold the farm.
5. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
(b) A woman.
(c) The war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
2. How does Billy Jo die?
3. Who does LeBlank demand that Rainack put on the bus?
4. Who does Broussard think Benoit is going to give his knife to?
5. Who will Avery wait for at the tree?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)