|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal do Brother Samuel and Boudreaux use to help them pull out a large stump?
2. What is the name of the place LeBlanc has been forced to stay the night?
(a) The tube.
(b) The box.
(c) The dungeon.
(d) The iron maiden.
3. Where is Boudreaux shot?
(a) In his leg.
(b) In his stomach.
(c) In his head.
(d) In his chest.
4. How does Broussard get to the main road?
(a) He jogs.
(b) He steals a car.
(c) He walks.
(d) He hitchhikes.
5. Who does Winfield call for more drugs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boudreaux hit Evans over the head with?
2. What does LeBlanc demand Evans gives him in this section?
3. What two prisoners are missing at the end of the day?
4. Who will Avery wait for at the tree?
5. How does Billy Jo die?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)