|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boudreaux hit Evans over the head with?
(a) An ax.
(b) A brick.
(c) A limb.
(d) A hammer.
2. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
(a) Bad manners.
(b) Insulting a guard.
(c) Talking too loud.
3. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
(a) A theater show.
(b) A radio show.
(c) A puppet show.
(d) A TV show.
4. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
(a) A project manager.
(b) A driller.
(c) A shifter.
(d) A welder.
5. Who does Boudreaux begin working for in this section?
(a) Bonham Shipping Company.
(b) Horace Typewriters.
(c) Finlay Canning Company.
(d) Peterson Shipyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduces Winfield to Dr. Elgin?
2. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
3. Where is Boudreaux shot?
4. How is life getting better for Broussard at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. What does Boudreaux suffer from after he drinks the water?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)