|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
(a) The insane war.
(b) The alky ward.
(c) The junkie wards.
(d) The cancer ward.
2. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
(a) He's an undercover cop.
(b) He's a former drug addict.
(c) He's a homosexual.
(d) He's a quack.
3. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
(b) Talking too loud.
(c) Insulting a guard.
(d) Bad manners.
4. What does Tereau sell?
(b) Counterfeit money.
5. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
(a) The wroking class vote.
(b) The elderly vote.
(c) The Hispanic vote.
(d) The Negro vote.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is life getting better for Broussard at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. What does Lathrop say he will keep giving people until they vote for him?
3. How does Broussard get to the main road?
4. What kind of animals is Boudreaux forced to kill in this section?
5. Why does LeBlanc enjoy tormenting Evans?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)