|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animals is Boudreaux forced to kill in this section?
2. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
(a) He's a former drug addict.
(b) He's a quack.
(c) He's an undercover cop.
(d) He's a homosexual.
3. Why is Avery no longer working at the farm?
(a) It was taken away from him.
(b) He got lazy.
(c) He sold it.
(d) He found it too stifling.
4. Who will Avery wait for at the tree?
5. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
(c) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
2. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
3. Who introduces Winfield to Dr. Elgin?
4. What is Broussard found guilty of?
5. What is the title of Book III?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)