|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Broussard want Benoit to give the knife to someone else?
(a) They will use it to kill him.
(b) It is the only knife in the prison.
(c) They won't appreciate it like he will.
(d) They will sell it to LeBlanc.
2. What advice does Boudreaux give Broussard in this section?
(a) How to talk to the guards and still get what you want.
(b) How to rest without the guards seeing you.
(c) How to find a woman in jail.
(d) How to work a pick without getting exhausted.
3. Who does LeBlank demand that Rainack put on the bus?
4. What does Boudreaux want to wait to darkness to do?
(b) Eat dinner.
(d) Break into a store.
5. Why does April say Winfield should be nice to her?
(a) She can get him sacked any second.
(b) She is the woman he is going to marry.
(c) She is his main drug source.
(d) She has all of his money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
2. Who arrives at the work camp three weeks into Broussard's stay?
3. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
4. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
5. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)