|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Broussard at the beginning of Book II?
(a) At home.
(b) In a cafe.
(d) On a chingang.
2. Where does Broussard go with Suzanne to catch up on old times?
(a) Chapeau Rogue.
(b) Bar X.
(c) Cafe du Monde.
(d) Restaurant Billy.
3. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
(b) A woman.
(d) The war.
4. What is Broussard found guilty of?
(a) Killing his brother.
(b) Drunken and disorderly.
(c) Insulting a police officer.
(d) Running moonshine.
5. Who does LeBlank demand that Rainack put on the bus?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is life getting better for Broussard at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
3. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
4. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
5. Who does Boudreaux decide against killing in the gunfight?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)