|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Boudreaux give Broussard in this section?
(a) How to rest without the guards seeing you.
(b) How to work a pick without getting exhausted.
(c) How to find a woman in jail.
(d) How to talk to the guards and still get what you want.
2. What does April say Winfield can't continue to eat forever?
(a) His candy.
(b) His fame.
(c) His beer snacks.
(d) His fortune.
3. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
(a) Assaulting a police officer.
(b) Armed assault.
(c) Armed robbery.
(d) Attemped murder.
4. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
5. Why does Hunnicut want Winfield to return to Louisiana?
(a) To promote his business.
(b) To help him move house.
(c) To campaign for Lathrop.
(d) To play for the President.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal do Brother Samuel and Boudreaux use to help them pull out a large stump?
2. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
3. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
4. What does Boudreaux feel like he has twisted in his gut?
5. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)