|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does April say Winfield should be nice to her?
(a) She is his main drug source.
(b) She can get him sacked any second.
(c) She is the woman he is going to marry.
(d) She has all of his money.
2. How is life getting better for Broussard at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) He has moved to a nicer prison.
(b) He is up for parole.
(c) Someone has paid his bail.
(d) An old flame is writing him letters.
3. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
(a) A puppet show.
(b) A theater show.
(c) A radio show.
(d) A TV show.
4. Who attempts to visit Avery in prison?
5. Who arrives at the work camp three weeks into Broussard's stay?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where can Boudreaux find a map?
2. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
3. Why does Suzanne say she is unhappy with Broussard?
4. What does Boudreaux say he will do after the police give up their search?
5. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)