|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Billy Jo die?
(a) He hangs himself.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is stabbed.
(d) He is ravaged by a bear.
2. Who does Broussard think Benoit is going to give his knife to?
(a) Billy Jo.
(d) Big Daddy.
3. What is the title of Book III?
(a) Funny Turns During Funny Times.
(b) The Silly Man Who Laughs at Nothing.
(c) When the Sun Begins to Shine.
(d) When People Stop Talking.
4. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
(a) He's an undercover cop.
(b) He's a quack.
(c) He's a homosexual.
(d) He's a former drug addict.
5. What does Boudreaux say he will do after the police give up their search?
(a) Find a steady job.
(b) Marry a good woman.
(c) Join a boxing club.
(d) Leave the state.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Broussard found guilty of?
2. Who arrives at the work camp three weeks into Broussard's stay?
3. What is Live-Again?
4. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
5. What does Brother Samuel say Billy Jo has on his hand?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)