|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
(a) He hates politics.
(b) He wants to give up music.
(c) He is not a songwriter.
(d) He has writer's block.
2. What does Boudreaux say he will do after the police give up their search?
(a) Marry a good woman.
(b) Join a boxing club.
(c) Leave the state.
(d) Find a steady job.
3. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
(a) Clyde Barrow.
(b) Billy the Kid.
(c) John Dillinger.
(d) Jesse James.
4. Who does LeBlank demand that Rainack put on the bus?
5. What does Broussard want to purchase from Benoit?
(a) A gun.
(b) A notepad.
(c) A knife.
(d) A toothbrush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Boudreaux shot?
2. Why does Hunnicut want Winfield to return to Louisiana?
3. Where does Boudreax need to drive to for his new company?
4. Who arrives at the work camp three weeks into Broussard's stay?
5. What does LeBlanc demand Evans gives him in this section?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)