|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
(a) Feel less paranoid.
(b) Help him relax.
(c) Perk him up.
(d) Help him sleep.
2. What drug does Elgin prescribe for Winfield?
3. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
(a) He has writer's block.
(b) He wants to give up music.
(c) He is not a songwriter.
(d) He hates politics.
4. What does Boudreaux want to wait to darkness to do?
(b) Break into a store.
(c) Eat dinner.
5. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
(a) The elderly vote.
(b) The wroking class vote.
(c) The Hispanic vote.
(d) The Negro vote.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Live-Again?
2. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
3. What kind of animals is Boudreaux forced to kill in this section?
4. What does Tereau sell?
5. How is life getting better for Broussard at the beginning of Chapter 6?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)