|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Broussard drink while he waits to be picked up?
2. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
(a) A project manager.
(b) A welder.
(c) A shifter.
(d) A driller.
3. What does Elgin say the drugs will do for Winfield?
(a) Help him relax.
(b) Perk him up.
(c) Feel less paranoid.
(d) Help him sleep.
4. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
(a) He introduced him to Elgin.
(b) He helped him find his apartment.
(c) He helped him get a record deal.
(d) He helped him get his radio show.
5. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
(a) A driving license.
(b) A marriage license.
(c) Planning permission.
(d) A music license.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Avery no longer working at the farm?
2. Why does April say Winfield should be nice to her?
3. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
4. Who does Winfield call for more drugs?
5. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)