|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Big Midnight Special, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Billy Jo die?
(a) He is stabbed.
(b) He is ravaged by a bear.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He hangs himself.
2. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
(a) The war.
(c) A woman.
3. What is Live-Again?
(b) A chocolate bar.
(c) A tonic water.
(d) A nut bar.
4. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
(a) He helped him get his radio show.
(b) He helped him find his apartment.
(c) He introduced him to Elgin.
(d) He helped him get a record deal.
5. What city does Hunnicott force Winfield to go to despite Winfield's fatigue?
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tereau sell?
2. Where does Boudreaux take the stumps?
3. What vote is Lathrop determined to win?
4. Who attempts to visit Avery in prison?
5. Why does Suzanne say she is unhappy with Broussard?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)