|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
(a) A shifter.
(b) A welder.
(c) A driller.
(d) A project manager.
2. What part of the quarter does Suzanne live in?
3. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
(b) The war.
(d) A woman.
4. What drug does Winfield take on the train back to Nashville?
5. What is the name of Winfield's friend who he has a wild night with in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
2. What does April say would happen if the Hickses knew about Winfield's lifestyle?
3. What does Suzanne do for a living?
4. What kind of drug is Troy addicted to?
5. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)