|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Broussard get to the main road?
(a) He walks.
(b) He steals a car.
(c) He jogs.
(d) He hitchhikes.
2. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
(a) The war.
(b) A woman.
3. What does Winfield abandon April to find?
(a) A good bar.
(b) A guitar shop.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A drug dealer.
4. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
(a) A TV show.
(b) A puppet show.
(c) A theater show.
(d) A radio show.
5. Who attempts to visit Avery in prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Winfield's friend who he has a wild night with in this section?
2. What advice does Boudreaux give Broussard in this section?
3. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
4. What kind of drug is Troy addicted to?
5. What does Winfield play with his friends at the pool hall?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)