|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winfield abandon April to find?
(a) A guitar shop.
(b) A good bar.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A drug dealer.
2. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
(a) He's a quack.
(b) He's a former drug addict.
(c) He's a homosexual.
(d) He's an undercover cop.
3. What does Winfield do the day after visiting Miss Sarah's?
(a) Plays pool.
(b) Plays craps.
4. How does Broussard get to the main road?
(a) He jogs.
(b) He hitchhikes.
(c) He steals a car.
(d) He walks.
5. Where do Suzanne and Broussard agree to meet the next night?
(a) The shopping mall.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Boudreaux give Broussard in this section?
2. Where do Suzanne and Broussard spend the day after their night in the hotel?
3. What other prisoner will also be eligible for parole?
4. What is the name of Winfield's friend who he has a wild night with in this section?
5. What does Winfield buy from the hardware store?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)