|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winfield do the day after visiting Miss Sarah's?
(a) Plays pool.
(b) Plays craps.
2. What other prisoner will also be eligible for parole?
(a) Billy Jo.
3. Where do Suzanne and Broussard spend the day after their night in the hotel?
(a) The shopping center.
(b) The park.
(c) The beach.
(d) The forest.
4. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
5. What is the name of the brothel Winfield visits with his friends?
(b) Miss Sarah's.
(d) Miss Peterson's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
2. Who attempts to visit Avery in prison?
3. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
4. What does April say would happen if the Hickses knew about Winfield's lifestyle?
5. How do the crowd react to Winfield's performance?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)