|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Winfield's sister working as in Little Rock?
(a) A journalist.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A barmaid.
(d) A cleaner.
2. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
(a) Armed robbery.
(b) Attemped murder.
(c) Armed assault.
(d) Assaulting a police officer.
3. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
(a) Evans didn't want the blame to come back to him.
(b) Broussard bribed Evans.
(c) Evans was too lazy.
(d) LeBlanc tore up the report.
4. What is the name of the brothel Winfield visits with his friends?
(b) Miss Peterson's.
(d) Miss Sarah's.
5. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
(a) John Dillinger.
(b) Clyde Barrow.
(c) Jesse James.
(d) Billy the Kid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug is Winfield now addicted to?
2. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
3. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
4. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
5. Who does Winfield call for more drugs?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)