|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
(a) Big Joe.
(b) Long John.
(c) Big Johnny.
(d) Freddie Muscle.
2. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
(a) A shifter.
(b) A project manager.
(c) A driller.
(d) A welder.
3. What does April say would happen if the Hickses knew about Winfield's lifestyle?
(a) His career would be over.
(b) They would put him in a mental hospital.
(c) They would assassinate him.
(d) They would run him out of town.
4. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
(a) Billy the Kid.
(b) Jesse James.
(c) Clyde Barrow.
(d) John Dillinger.
5. Where does the parole board meet?
(a) The jailhouse.
(b) The warden's house.
(c) The sheriff's office.
(d) The courthouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
2. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
3. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
4. What is the name of Winfield's friend who he has a wild night with in this section?
5. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)