|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Suzanne receive an allowance from?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her ex-husband.
(d) Her old headmaster.
2. Why does April say Winfield should be nice to her?
(a) She is the woman he is going to marry.
(b) She is his main drug source.
(c) She can get him sacked any second.
(d) She has all of his money.
3. What does April say would happen if the Hickses knew about Winfield's lifestyle?
(a) His career would be over.
(b) They would put him in a mental hospital.
(c) They would assassinate him.
(d) They would run him out of town.
4. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
(a) Insulting a guard.
(b) Bad manners.
(d) Talking too loud.
5. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
(a) A shifter.
(b) A driller.
(c) A project manager.
(d) A welder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other prisoner will also be eligible for parole?
2. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
3. What drug does Winfield take on the train back to Nashville?
4. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
5. What does Suzanne do for a living?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)