|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
(a) Planning permission.
(b) A driving license.
(c) A marriage license.
(d) A music license.
2. Why is it likely Broussard wil be the only person who gets to leave the gang of five?
(a) The others are too good at their jobs.
(b) The others are waiting to be executed.
(c) The others will die in in jail.
(d) It is for lifers.
3. Why does April say Winfield should be nice to her?
(a) She can get him sacked any second.
(b) She is the woman he is going to marry.
(c) She has all of his money.
(d) She is his main drug source.
4. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
(a) She puts it in his food.
(b) She puts it in his drink.
(c) She injects it into him.
(d) She pours it down his mouth.
5. What does Winfield do the day after visiting Miss Sarah's?
(b) Plays pool.
(d) Plays craps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the parole board meet?
2. Where does Winfield run into some old friends?
3. What does Winfield buy from the hardware store?
4. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
5. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)