|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
(a) He's a homosexual.
(b) He's a quack.
(c) He's an undercover cop.
(d) He's a former drug addict.
2. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
(a) The iron maiden.
(b) The nuthouse.
(c) The looney bin.
(d) The basket case box.
3. What does Winfield play with his friends at the pool hall?
4. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
(a) Jesse James.
(b) John Dillinger.
(c) Clyde Barrow.
(d) Billy the Kid.
5. Why does Hunnicut want Winfield to return to Louisiana?
(a) To play for the President.
(b) To promote his business.
(c) To campaign for Lathrop.
(d) To help him move house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other prisoner will also be eligible for parole?
2. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
3. What does April say would happen if the Hickses knew about Winfield's lifestyle?
4. What drug is Winfield now addicted to?
5. Where do Suzanne and Broussard spend the day after their night in the hotel?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)