|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Broussard drink while he waits to be picked up?
2. What does Winfield buy from the hardware store?
(a) A fishing rod and a tent.
(b) A camp fire and some cutlery.
(c) Bait and tackle.
(d) A newspaper and a rope.
3. What does the cook fry Winfield's fish in?
(b) Bread crums.
4. What is the name of Winfield's friend who he has a wild night with in this section?
5. How does Broussard get to the main road?
(a) He steals a car.
(b) He jogs.
(c) He hitchhikes.
(d) He walks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it likely Broussard wil be the only person who gets to leave the gang of five?
2. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
3. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
4. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
5. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)