|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
(a) The iron maiden.
(b) The basket case box.
(c) The nuthouse.
(d) The looney bin.
2. Why doesn't Winfeld want to work for Lathrop?
(a) He is enjoying his success in Nashville.
(b) He doesn't like Lathrop.
(c) He knows nothing about politics.
(d) He wants to run for senate himself.
3. What does April say Winfield can't continue to eat forever?
(a) His fortune.
(b) His beer snacks.
(c) His fame.
(d) His candy.
4. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
(a) John Dillinger.
(b) Jesse James.
(c) Clyde Barrow.
(d) Billy the Kid.
5. Where do Suzanne and Broussard agree to meet the next night?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A cafe.
(c) The shopping mall.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Suzanne receive an allowance from?
2. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
3. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
4. What drug is Winfield now addicted to?
5. What is the name of Winfield's friend who he has a wild night with in this section?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)