|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winfield play with his friends at the pool hall?
2. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
3. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
(a) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
4. Who does Winfield call for more drugs?
5. How is life getting better for Broussard at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) An old flame is writing him letters.
(b) He has moved to a nicer prison.
(c) He is up for parole.
(d) Someone has paid his bail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
2. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
3. What drug does Winfield take on the train back to Nashville?
4. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
5. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)