|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Suzanne and Broussard agree to meet the next night?
(a) A cafe.
(b) The shopping mall.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A restaurant.
2. What drug does Winfield take on the train back to Nashville?
3. What advice does Boudreaux give Broussard in this section?
(a) How to rest without the guards seeing you.
(b) How to talk to the guards and still get what you want.
(c) How to work a pick without getting exhausted.
(d) How to find a woman in jail.
4. What does Winfield buy from the hardware store?
(a) A fishing rod and a tent.
(b) A camp fire and some cutlery.
(c) Bait and tackle.
(d) A newspaper and a rope.
5. Where does the parole board meet?
(a) The jailhouse.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) The sheriff's office.
(d) The warden's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Broussard drink while he waits to be picked up?
2. What does the cook fry Winfield's fish in?
3. Who does Winfield call for more drugs?
4. Why does Hunnicut want Winfield to return to Louisiana?
5. What does Lathrop say he will keep giving people until they vote for him?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)