|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
(a) A music license.
(b) Planning permission.
(c) A marriage license.
(d) A driving license.
2. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
(b) A woman.
(d) The war.
3. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
4. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
(a) Evans was too lazy.
(b) Broussard bribed Evans.
(c) Evans didn't want the blame to come back to him.
(d) LeBlanc tore up the report.
5. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
(a) He introduced him to Elgin.
(b) He helped him find his apartment.
(c) He helped him get his radio show.
(d) He helped him get a record deal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
2. What part of the quarter does Suzanne live in?
3. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
4. Where do Suzanne and Broussard spend the day after their night in the hotel?
5. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)