|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
2. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
(a) He helped him get his radio show.
(b) He helped him get a record deal.
(c) He helped him find his apartment.
(d) He introduced him to Elgin.
3. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
(a) Freddie Muscle.
(b) Big Johnny.
(c) Long John.
(d) Big Joe.
4. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
(a) New Orleans.
(c) New York.
5. What part of the quarter does Suzanne live in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
2. What does the cook fry Winfield's fish in?
3. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
4. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
5. What does Winfield do the day after visiting Miss Sarah's?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)