|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
(a) The nuthouse.
(b) The looney bin.
(c) The basket case box.
(d) The iron maiden.
2. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
(b) A woman.
(d) The war.
3. What other prisoner will also be eligible for parole?
(a) Billy Jo.
4. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
(a) Write him a song.
(b) Promote him on his radio show.
(c) Organize a concert.
(d) Play at all of his rallies.
5. Where do Suzanne and Broussard agree to meet the next night?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A cafe.
(d) The shopping mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug is Winfield now addicted to?
2. What does the cook fry Winfield's fish in?
3. What does Suzanne do for a living?
4. What does Lathrop say he will keep giving people until they vote for him?
5. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)