|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Winfield call for more drugs?
2. Why does April say Winfield should be nice to her?
(a) She has all of his money.
(b) She can get him sacked any second.
(c) She is the woman he is going to marry.
(d) She is his main drug source.
3. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
(a) She puts it in his food.
(b) She injects it into him.
(c) She puts it in his drink.
(d) She pours it down his mouth.
4. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
(a) Attemped murder.
(b) Armed robbery.
(c) Assaulting a police officer.
(d) Armed assault.
5. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
(a) Organize a concert.
(b) Promote him on his radio show.
(c) Play at all of his rallies.
(d) Write him a song.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Broussard get to the main road?
2. Where does Winfield run into some old friends?
3. What advice does Boudreaux give Broussard in this section?
4. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
5. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)