|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
(a) Armed assault.
(b) Assaulting a police officer.
(c) Attemped murder.
(d) Armed robbery.
2. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
(a) He helped him get a record deal.
(b) He helped him find his apartment.
(c) He introduced him to Elgin.
(d) He helped him get his radio show.
3. Who does Suzanne receive an allowance from?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her old headmaster.
(d) Her ex-husband.
4. What is the only place open in the town late at night?
(a) The brothel.
(b) The pool hall.
(c) The coffee house.
(d) The saloon.
5. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the parole board meet?
2. What does Suzanne confess to Broussard?
3. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
4. What does April say Winfield can't continue to eat forever?
5. How do the crowd react to Winfield's performance?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)