|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug does Winfield take on the train back to Nashville?
2. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) New York.
3. What kind of drug is Troy addicted to?
4. What other prisoner will also be eligible for parole?
(c) Billy Jo.
5. How does Broussard get to the main road?
(a) He jogs.
(b) He hitchhikes.
(c) He walks.
(d) He steals a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
2. Where does the parole board meet?
3. What does April say would happen if the Hickses knew about Winfield's lifestyle?
4. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
5. Why does April say Winfield should be nice to her?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)