|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drug is Troy addicted to?
2. How is life getting better for Broussard at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Someone has paid his bail.
(b) He is up for parole.
(c) An old flame is writing him letters.
(d) He has moved to a nicer prison.
3. What drug does April introduce Winfield to in this section?
4. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
(a) A TV show.
(b) A puppet show.
(c) A theater show.
(d) A radio show.
5. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
(a) Armed robbery.
(b) Armed assault.
(c) Attemped murder.
(d) Assaulting a police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attempts to visit Avery in prison?
2. What is the only place open in the town late at night?
3. What do April and Winfield apply for at the courthouse?
4. What does Lathrop say he will keep giving people until they vote for him?
5. What does the cook fry Winfield's fish in?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)