|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Suzanne receive an allowance from?
(a) Her ex-husband.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her old headmaster.
2. Where does Broussard say he hopes to see Boudreaux again?
(b) New York.
(c) New Orleans.
3. What does April say would happen if the Hickses knew about Winfield's lifestyle?
(a) His career would be over.
(b) They would assassinate him.
(c) They would put him in a mental hospital.
(d) They would run him out of town.
4. What does Broussard claim has affected LeBlanc's mental state?
(a) The war.
(b) A woman.
5. How does April administer cocaine to Winfield in this section?
(a) She pours it down his mouth.
(b) She puts it in his drink.
(c) She injects it into him.
(d) She puts it in his food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
2. What drug does Winfield take on the train back to Nashville?
3. What is the only place open in the town late at night?
4. What famous outlaw did Big Daddy know?
5. Why does April say Winfield should be nice to her?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)