|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Broussard get to the main road?
(a) He steals a car.
(b) He jogs.
(c) He hitchhikes.
(d) He walks.
2. What drug is Winfield now addicted to?
3. What does April say would happen if the Hickses knew about Winfield's lifestyle?
(a) They would assassinate him.
(b) His career would be over.
(c) They would put him in a mental hospital.
(d) They would run him out of town.
4. What is the name of Winfield's friend who he has a wild night with in this section?
5. What drug does Winfield take on the train back to Nashville?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attempts to visit Avery in prison?
2. What is Bourdeaux in detention for in this section?
3. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
4. What is the name of the brothel Winfield visits with his friends?
5. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)