|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
(a) He is not a songwriter.
(b) He hates politics.
(c) He has writer's block.
(d) He wants to give up music.
2. What does April say Winfield can't continue to eat forever?
(a) His candy.
(b) His beer snacks.
(c) His fame.
(d) His fortune.
3. Where has LeBlanc been locked up according to Broussard?
(a) The looney bin.
(b) The nuthouse.
(c) The basket case box.
(d) The iron maiden.
4. What kind of show does Winfield appear on daily?
(a) A radio show.
(b) A theater show.
(c) A TV show.
(d) A puppet show.
5. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
(a) LeBlanc tore up the report.
(b) Broussard bribed Evans.
(c) Evans didn't want the blame to come back to him.
(d) Evans was too lazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winfield play with his friends at the pool hall?
2. What other prisoner will also be eligible for parole?
3. What does Seth tell Winfield about Elgin in this section?
4. What does Broussard work as on the pipeline?
5. Where do Suzanne and Broussard spend the day after their night in the hotel?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)