|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hunnicut want Winfield to return to Louisiana?
(a) To campaign for Lathrop.
(b) To play for the President.
(c) To help him move house.
(d) To promote his business.
2. What does Lathrop want Winfield to do for him?
(a) Write him a song.
(b) Play at all of his rallies.
(c) Organize a concert.
(d) Promote him on his radio show.
3. How does Broussard get to the main road?
(a) He jogs.
(b) He hitchhikes.
(c) He walks.
(d) He steals a car.
4. Who attempts to visit Avery in prison?
5. How do the crowd react to Winfield's performance?
(a) They spit at him.
(b) They invade the stage.
(c) They throw bottles at him.
(d) They boo him off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does April say Winfield should be nice to her?
2. Where does Winfield run into some old friends?
3. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
4. Why is it likely Broussard wil be the only person who gets to leave the gang of five?
5. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)