|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Winfield run into some old friends?
(a) The barbershop.
(b) The pool hall.
(c) The grocer's.
(d) The fishery.
2. Why have no reports ever been filed on the people in gang five?
(a) Evans was too lazy.
(b) Broussard bribed Evans.
(c) LeBlanc tore up the report.
(d) Evans didn't want the blame to come back to him.
3. What kind of drug is Troy addicted to?
4. What does Broussard drink while he waits to be picked up?
5. What is the name of Winfield's friend who he has a wild night with in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of ward has Try been put into?
2. What is the name of the prisoner who almost beats LeBlanc to death?
3. Who does Winfield call for more drugs?
4. What is the name of the man who has just joined gang five?
5. What does the cook fry Winfield's fish in?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)