One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, When the Sun Begins to Shine, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the parole board meet?
(a) The warden's house.
(b) The sheriff's office.
(c) The jailhouse.
(d) The courthouse.
2. Why does Winfield want to write a song for Lathrop?
(a) He hates politics.
(b) He is not a songwriter.
(c) He has writer's block.
(d) He wants to give up music.
3. Why does Hunnicut want Winfield to return to Louisiana?
(a) To campaign for Lathrop.
(b) To promote his business.
(c) To help him move house.
(d) To play for the President.
4. What advice does Boudreaux give Broussard in this section?
(a) How to rest without the guards seeing you.
(b) How to talk to the guards and still get what you want.
(c) How to work a pick without getting exhausted.
(d) How to find a woman in jail.
5. What part of the quarter does Suzanne live in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Le Blanc been sentenced to an extra seven years for?
2. How do the crowd react to Winfield's performance?
3. What other prisoner will also be eligible for parole?
4. How does Hunnicut say Lathrop has helped Winfield?
5. What does Winfield play with his friends at the pool hall?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)