1. What does Avery buy to drink on the way home?
(a) A bottle of orange juice.
(b) A bottle of vodka.
(c) A bottle of bourbon.
(d) A bottle of Coke.
2. What does Avery see swimming in the irrigation canal?
(a) A weasel.
(b) A rat.
(c) A beaver.
(d) A nutria.
3. Where was Avery's brother killed?
4. What did Avery's great grandfather and his negro servant build?
(a) A housing estate.
(b) A sugarcane plantation.
(c) A cotton plantation.
(d) A brewery.
5. What was the cause of Avery's grandfather's deafness?
(a) A cannonball.
(b) A musket shot.
(c) A rifle shot.
(d) An oil explosion.
6. How did Avery's grandfather die?
(a) In an oil explosion.
(b) During the Civil War.
(c) In a duel.
(d) In a car accident.
7. Who was believed to have killed the Spaniard who killed Avery's great grandfather?
(a) Avery's great grandmother.
(b) Avery's grandfather.
(c) His great grandfather's brother.
(d) His great grandfather's servant.
This section contains 3,720 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)