Objective: The aim of this lesson is to examine the character of Broussard.
1. With the students, brainstorm all the places they think Broussard goes in him spare time. Divide the students into pairs and ask them to choose one of the settings and develop a conversation between Broussard and one of him friends.
2. Divide the students into two groups. One group should research Broussard's life and the other group should think of questions they like to ask Broussard about him life. Finish the lesson with a question and answer session.
3. Divide the students into pairs or groups of three. Ask them to use magazine pictures to make a picture story of Broussard's life.
4. Homework. Write Broussard's character background.
Objective: The aim of this lesson is to examine Broussard's upbringing.
1. Class discussion. What was Broussard's upbringing like? How is Broussard's upbringing effecting her decisions in the novel...
This section contains 4,972 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)