|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the family name their new pet?
(a) Little George.
(b) Woof woof.
2. At this time Rosemary focuses on ____.
3. What does AIC stand for?
(a) Arizona Incubation Center Ranch.
(b) Arizona Incorporated Cattle Ranch.
(c) Arizona Incorporation for Cattle Research.
(d) Arizona Incarceration Center Research.
4. Lily and Jim decide to move to ____.
(b) Ash Fork.
(d) Red Lake.
5. Jim was fired because of ______.
(d) His age.
Short Answer Questions
1. The brothers had an issue with which animal on their ranch?
2. Lily and Jim sent the children to ______.
3. Which of the following had worked with someone famous?
4. What animal do the investors send to the children?
5. During the summer, Lily worked ___ jobs.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of Lily's luxuries when she and Jim move to Phoenix?
2. What is Lily's plan in regards to getting married and starting a family? How does the plan play out?
3. How do the children react to their next school?
4. What causes Lily to spy on Jim? What occurs?
5. What are Lily's instructions to the children when she returns to teaching? How do the children behave?
6. How does Helen's death affect Lily? What changes does the death prompt in Lily's life?
7. Where do Jim and Lily move after Jim is hired by AIC?
8. Jim is asked for help during storm. What happens? What event follows?
9. What is Lily's solution to the dire financial situation?
10. Describe Lily's summer jobs and at least one event that occurs at that time.
This section contains 1,097 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)