|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Lily and Jim marry?
(b) KC Ranch.
(d) Country church.
2. Jim was asked to help out during a _____.
3. What word is best used to describe Rosemary?
4. What vehicle does Lily purchase?
5. At this time Rosemary focuses on ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lily's favorite modern convenience?
2. The children create their own mode of transportation known as the _____.
3. The family suffered due to which event?
4. Lily is especially fond of which establishments?
5. At this time, Lily begins to think about which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is one of the first signs of Rosemary's sometimes overly compassionate heart?
2. What is the purpose for the contact between Adam and Lily? What is Adam's request?
3. What is Lily's solution to the dire financial situation?
4. What are some of the things that Lily likes most about Phoenix?
5. What are some of Lily's luxuries when she and Jim move to Phoenix?
6. Who is the next person to cause problems for Lily? What happens?
7. Jim and Lily lose their house and land. The couple plans to move to California where they know jobs are still available. What causes the couple to stay in Arizona?
8. Describe Lily's summer jobs and at least one event that occurs at that time.
9. What causes Lily to spy on Jim? What occurs?
10. Jim is asked for help during storm. What happens? What event follows?
This section contains 1,103 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)