|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does the family use to describe the investors?
2. Lily and Jim buy new _____.
3. Which of the following had worked with someone famous?
4. The family lives in which town?
(a) Cherry Hill.
(b) Willow Valley.
(c) Ash Fork.
(d) Red Pine.
5. Rosemary objects to Lily's request to ____.
(a) Get married.
(d) Go to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does AIC stand for?
2. Lily begins to wonder if Jim is _____.
3. At this time, Lily begins to think about which of the following?
4. The investors wanted to sell the AIC to people from ____.
5. What word is best used to describe Rosemary?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Lily accompanies Miss Pearl and Miss Finch to the Havasupai village?
2. What causes Lily to spy on Jim? What occurs?
3. What is one of the first signs of Rosemary's sometimes overly compassionate heart?
4. Who confront Lily at school? What is the outcome?
5. What causes Lily to get into trouble at school this time?
6. Where do Jim and Lily move after Jim is hired by AIC?
7. Jim and Lily lose their house and land. The couple plans to move to California where they know jobs are still available. What causes the couple to stay in Arizona?
8. What are some of Lily's luxuries when she and Jim move to Phoenix?
9. What is the next step in Lily's career?
10. What are some of the children's activities at home?
This section contains 1,093 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)