|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lily has a run in with Uncle ___, a powerful member of the community.
2. What kind of pet does the family adopt?
(d) Guinea pig.
3. During the summer, Lily worked ___ jobs.
4. What is the name of the house Lily and Jim take over?
(d) Pine Ridge.
5. What is the last name of the brothers who bought a local ranch?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lily decides to return to ____.
2. Lily and Jim sent the children to ______.
3. How many sons does the deputy have?
4. The investors wanted to sell the AIC to people from ____.
5. The boy belongs to which tribe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lily's plan in regards to getting married and starting a family? How does the plan play out?
2. What are some of Lily's luxuries when she and Jim move to Phoenix?
3. What is the purpose for the contact between Adam and Lily? What is Adam's request?
4. What event occurs to severely affect the family?
5. What are some of the activities the family undertakes while in Phoenix?
6. Jim is asked for help during storm. What happens? What event follows?
7. What causes Lily to get into trouble at school this time?
8. What is the next step in Lily's career?
9. How does Helen's death affect Lily? What changes does the death prompt in Lily's life?
10. What causes Lily to spy on Jim? What occurs?
This section contains 1,001 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)