|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who usually goes along with Jim on trips?
(c) Little Jim.
2. How long is Jim gone?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
3. Who was fired from the ranch along with Old Jim?
4. The family suffered due to which event?
(a) Great Depression.
(b) New Deal.
(c) World War II.
(d) World War I.
5. The children create their own mode of transportation known as the _____.
(a) Choo Choo Trolley.
(b) Giddyup Buckboard.
(c) Go Cart.
(d) Wagon Wheel Express.
Short Answer Questions
1. At this time, Lily begins to think about which of the following?
2. What does the family name their new pet?
3. The women tell Lily that she needs to teach the children about ____.
4. How many sons does the deputy have?
5. The AIC changes its name to _______ Ranch.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lily's plan in regards to getting married and starting a family? How does the plan play out?
2. What causes Lily to get into trouble at school this time?
3. What are some of the things that Lily likes most about Phoenix?
4. Describe the next few years of the couple's life together.
5. Who is the next person to cause problems for Lily? What happens?
6. Who confront Lily at school? What is the outcome?
7. How does Helen's death affect Lily? What changes does the death prompt in Lily's life?
8. What causes Lily to spy on Jim? What occurs?
9. What happens when Lily accompanies Miss Pearl and Miss Finch to the Havasupai village?
10. What are some of the activities the family undertakes while in Phoenix?
This section contains 1,036 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)