|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The brothers had an issue with which animal on their ranch?
2. What are the names of the chestnut quarter horses?
(a) Socks and Blaze.
(b) Red and Black.
(c) George and Bucky.
(d) Ralph and Pancho.
3. There is a humorous story about three ladies from _____.
(d) New Orleans.
4. Fidel went to a state penitentiary in _____.
5. What is the name of the oldest child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the family name their new pet?
2. How did the children feel about living in the city?
3. Lily begins to wonder if Jim is _____.
4. The boy belongs to which tribe?
5. What is the last name of the brothers who bought a local ranch?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)