|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following had worked with someone famous?
2. What does AIC stand for?
(a) Arizona Incorporation for Cattle Research.
(b) Arizona Incarceration Center Research.
(c) Arizona Incorporated Cattle Ranch.
(d) Arizona Incubation Center Ranch.
3. What is the woman's name?
4. How many sons does the deputy have?
5. What is Lily's favorite modern convenience?
(a) Outside lights.
(b) Electric range.
(d) Indoor plumbing.
Short Answer Questions
1. The brothers had an issue with which animal on their ranch?
2. What type of car does the family own?
3. What does the family name their new pet?
4. What is the name of the house Lily and Jim take over?
5. How long is Jim gone?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who confront Lily at school? What is the outcome?
2. How do the children react to their next school?
3. What are some of the activities the family undertakes while in Phoenix?
4. Who is the next person to cause problems for Lily? What happens?
5. What event occurs to severely affect the family?
6. What is Lily's solution to the dire financial situation?
7. What causes Lily to get into trouble at school this time?
8. What are some of Lily's luxuries when she and Jim move to Phoenix?
9. What is Lily's plan for taking flying lessons? Who is her instructor?
10. What happens when Lily accompanies Miss Pearl and Miss Finch to the Havasupai village?
This section contains 1,084 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)