|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rosemary objects to Lily's request to ____.
(a) Go to school.
(b) Get married.
2. What kind of pet does the family adopt?
(d) Guinea pig.
3. Rosemary develops a crush on a boy named _____.
4. Where do Lily and Jim marry?
(a) KC Ranch.
(c) Country church.
5. How long is Jim gone?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lily and Jim sent the children to ______.
2. The AIC is comprised of ____ acres of land.
3. Fidel went to a state penitentiary in _____.
4. What is the name of the oldest child?
5. Which of the following had worked with someone famous?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the next step in Lily's career?
2. What happens when Lily accompanies Miss Pearl and Miss Finch to the Havasupai village?
3. Who confront Lily at school? What is the outcome?
4. What is one of the first signs of Rosemary's sometimes overly compassionate heart?
5. Describe the next few years of the couple's life together.
6. What is Lily's solution to the dire financial situation?
7. What causes Lily to spy on Jim? What occurs?
8. Describe Lily's summer jobs and at least one event that occurs at that time.
9. What are Lily's instructions to the children when she returns to teaching? How do the children behave?
10. Jim and Lily lose their house and land. The couple plans to move to California where they know jobs are still available. What causes the couple to stay in Arizona?
This section contains 1,104 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)