|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car does the family own?
(b) Model T.
2. Lily has a run in with Uncle ___, a powerful member of the community.
3. The boy belongs to which tribe?
4. What does AIC stand for?
(a) Arizona Incorporation for Cattle Research.
(b) Arizona Incorporated Cattle Ranch.
(c) Arizona Incarceration Center Research.
(d) Arizona Incubation Center Ranch.
5. What is the name of Lily's instructor?
6. Who did they call for help?
7. The AIC changes its name to _______ Ranch.
8. What is the last name of the brothers who bought a local ranch?
9. Fidel went to a state penitentiary in _____.
10. Lily and Jim decide to move to ____.
(c) Red Lake.
(d) Ash Fork.
11. What word is best used to describe Rosemary?
12. What religion was the majority of the community?
13. The next person to cause Lily problems is Deputy ____.
14. Who usually goes along with Jim on trips?
(d) Little Jim.
15. Lily begins to wonder if Jim is _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Lily and Jim marry?
2. Where does Jim work during this time?
3. Who was fired from the ranch along with Old Jim?
4. Lily decides to take up which activity?
5. What did Lily cover to deter the man from bothering her at work?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)