|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is best used to describe the house's decor?
2. The boy belongs to which tribe?
3. The AIC is comprised of ____ acres of land.
4. The women tell Lily that she needs to teach the children about ____.
(b) Santa Claus.
(d) The world.
5. What word is best used to describe Rosemary?
6. What is the name of the Chinese gentleman?
7. What does Lily eventually do to the man?
(a) Tries to get him fired.
(b) Calls him names.
(c) Shoots at him.
(d) Yells at him.
8. There is a humorous story about three ladies from _____.
(d) New Orleans.
9. Who was fired from the ranch along with Old Jim?
10. What did Lily cover to deter the man from bothering her at work?
(b) Her face.
11. What are the names of the chestnut quarter horses?
(a) George and Bucky.
(b) Red and Black.
(c) Ralph and Pancho.
(d) Socks and Blaze.
12. Lily and Jim decide to move to ____.
(b) Ash Fork.
(c) Red Lake.
13. Rosemary objects to Lily's request to ____.
(b) Get married.
(c) Go to school.
14. Jim was fired because of ______.
(a) His age.
15. The AIC changes its name to _______ Ranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. The brothers announce that they are going to sell the ranch to investors from ______.
2. What is the name of Lily's instructor?
3. Lily has a run in with Uncle ___, a powerful member of the community.
4. Lily and Jim buy new _____.
5. The next person to cause Lily problems is Deputy ____.
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)