|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the chestnut quarter horses?
(a) Ralph and Pancho.
(b) Socks and Blaze.
(c) George and Bucky.
(d) Red and Black.
2. The women tell Lily that she needs to teach the children about ____.
(b) Santa Claus.
(c) The world.
3. Lily begins to wonder if Jim is _____.
4. Which of the following was not a job held by Lily?
(d) Bus driver.
5. What type of sandwich does Jim have for lunch?
(a) Peanut butter and Jelly.
(b) Cheese and onion.
6. Who was fired from the ranch along with Old Jim?
7. The AIC is comprised of ____ acres of land.
8. There is a humorous story about three ladies from _____.
(c) New Orleans.
9. After Jim returns home, people begin to refer to him as the ______ Cowboy.
(c) High Falutin.
(d) Movie star.
10. What type of car does the family own?
(d) Model T.
11. The boy belongs to which tribe?
12. Lily decides to take up which activity?
13. Jim was asked to help out during a _____.
14. Lily and Jim buy new _____.
15. Lily decides to return to ____.
(a) KC Ranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lily and Jim decide to move to ____.
2. What is the name of the Chinese gentleman?
3. At this time, Lily begins to think about which of the following?
4. Jim was fired because of ______.
5. Which woman spoke to the parents of the tribe about the children's education?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)