|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which woman spoke to the parents of the tribe about the children's education?
2. Lily decides to take up which activity?
3. Lily gets into trouble for having ____ in school.
(b) Unauthorized books.
(d) A gun.
4. The investors wanted to sell the AIC to people from ____.
(b) New York.
5. What is the name of the oldest child?
6. How many sons does the deputy have?
7. What did Lily cover to deter the man from bothering her at work?
(d) Her face.
8. What is the name of Lily's instructor?
9. The brothers had an issue with which animal on their ranch?
10. Lily begins to wonder if Jim is _____.
11. What does the man do for a living?
(c) Ranch hand.
(d) Store clerk.
12. Which movie star had the man worked with?
(a) Rock Hudson.
(b) Clark Gable.
(c) John Wayne.
(d) Jack Elam.
13. What word is used to describe the woman in Jim's office?
14. The AIC is comprised of ____ acres of land.
15. The women tell Lily that she needs to teach the children about ____.
(c) Santa Claus.
(d) The world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of car does the family own?
2. Lily is especially fond of which establishments?
3. What does AIC stand for?
4. How did the children feel about living in the city?
5. What is Jim's religion?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)