|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the chestnut quarter horses?
(a) Socks and Blaze.
(b) Ralph and Pancho.
(c) George and Bucky.
(d) Red and Black.
2. Lily gets into trouble for having ____ in school.
(a) A gun.
(c) Unauthorized books.
3. What vehicle does Lily purchase?
4. During the summer, Lily worked ___ jobs.
5. There is a humorous story about three ladies from _____.
(c) New Orleans.
6. The family lives in which town?
(a) Willow Valley.
(b) Cherry Hill.
(c) Ash Fork.
(d) Red Pine.
7. What does Lily eventually do to the man?
(a) Calls him names.
(b) Tries to get him fired.
(c) Yells at him.
(d) Shoots at him.
8. The children create their own mode of transportation known as the _____.
(a) Wagon Wheel Express.
(b) Go Cart.
(c) Giddyup Buckboard.
(d) Choo Choo Trolley.
9. Which movie star had the man worked with?
(a) Clark Gable.
(b) Rock Hudson.
(c) Jack Elam.
(d) John Wayne.
10. At this time, Lily begins to think about which of the following?
(a) Quitting her job.
(c) Buying a farm.
(d) Moving back to the ranch.
11. What is Jim's religion?
(a) Jehovah's Witness.
12. At this time Rosemary focuses on ____.
13. Lily decides to return to ____.
(b) KC Ranch.
14. What did Lily cover to deter the man from bothering her at work?
(c) Her face.
15. What type of car does the family own?
(c) Model T.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the oldest child?
2. What religion was the majority of the community?
3. Fidel went to a state penitentiary in _____.
4. Rosemary develops a crush on a boy named _____.
5. Where do Lily and Jim marry?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)