|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The women tell Lily that she needs to teach the children about ____.
(b) The world.
(c) Santa Claus.
2. Who usually goes along with Jim on trips?
(a) Little Jim.
3. What is the name of the house Lily and Jim take over?
(d) Pine Ridge.
4. Lily and Jim decide to move to ____.
(a) Red Lake.
(b) Ash Fork.
5. The family lives in which town?
(a) Willow Valley.
(b) Cherry Hill.
(c) Red Pine.
(d) Ash Fork.
6. What did Lily cover to deter the man from bothering her at work?
(c) Her face.
7. Which woman examined the children of the tribe?
8. After Jim returns home, people begin to refer to him as the ______ Cowboy.
(b) Movie star.
(c) High Falutin.
9. Rosemary develops a crush on a boy named _____.
10. How did the children feel about living in the city?
(a) Were afraid of it.
(b) Were curious about it.
(c) Loved it.
(d) Hated it.
11. Who did they call for help?
12. What is Jim's religion?
(c) Jehovah's Witness.
13. Fidel went to a state penitentiary in _____.
14. Where do Lily and Jim marry?
(c) KC Ranch.
(d) Country church.
15. At this time Rosemary focuses on ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does the couple have?
2. Lily gets into trouble for having ____ in school.
3. The boy belongs to which tribe?
4. What is the woman's name?
5. The children create their own mode of transportation known as the _____.
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)