|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vehicle does Lily purchase?
2. What word is best used to describe Rosemary?
3. What did Lily cover to deter the man from bothering her at work?
(b) Her face.
4. Jim was fired because of ______.
(a) His age.
5. Lily has a run in with Uncle ___, a powerful member of the community.
6. Rosemary develops a crush on a boy named _____.
7. What is Jim's religion?
(d) Jehovah's Witness.
8. Lily gets into trouble for having ____ in school.
(b) A gun.
(c) Unauthorized books.
9. What is the name of the Chinese gentleman?
10. What word is used to describe the woman in Jim's office?
11. Which of the following was not a job held by Lily?
(c) Bus driver.
12. What is the last name of the brothers who bought a local ranch?
13. Lily decides to take up which activity?
14. What does the man do for a living?
(a) Store clerk.
(d) Ranch hand.
15. How old is Lily when she gets married for the second time?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Jim gone?
2. What type of car does the family own?
3. What religion was the majority of the community?
4. The women tell Lily that she needs to teach the children about ____.
5. Which woman spoke to the parents of the tribe about the children's education?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)