|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The AIC changes its name to _______ Ranch.
2. What does AIC stand for?
(a) Arizona Incorporated Cattle Ranch.
(b) Arizona Incarceration Center Research.
(c) Arizona Incubation Center Ranch.
(d) Arizona Incorporation for Cattle Research.
3. What word is best used to describe Rosemary?
4. What is the name of the county where the family lived before moving to Phoenix?
5. Which woman examined the children of the tribe?
6. The brothers had an issue with which animal on their ranch?
7. Fidel went to a state penitentiary in _____.
8. Lily decides to take up which activity?
9. Who was fired from the ranch along with Old Jim?
10. What religion was the majority of the community?
11. What is the woman's name?
12. Lily gets into trouble for having ____ in school.
(c) Unauthorized books.
(d) A gun.
13. Lily and Jim decide to move to ____.
(c) Ash Fork.
(d) Red Lake.
14. What are the names of the chestnut quarter horses?
(a) Red and Black.
(b) Socks and Blaze.
(c) George and Bucky.
(d) Ralph and Pancho.
15. There is a humorous story about three ladies from _____.
(b) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Jim gone?
2. The boy belongs to which tribe?
3. What kind of pet does the family adopt?
4. Where does Jim work during this time?
5. Lily is especially fond of which establishments?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)