|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jim was fired because of ______.
(d) His age.
2. What is the woman's name?
3. The AIC changes its name to _______ Ranch.
4. What is the name of the house Lily and Jim take over?
(a) Pine Ridge.
5. At this time Rosemary focuses on ____.
6. Which woman examined the children of the tribe?
7. How did the children feel about living in the city?
(a) Were afraid of it.
(b) Loved it.
(c) Were curious about it.
(d) Hated it.
8. What does Lily eventually do to the man?
(a) Calls him names.
(b) Yells at him.
(c) Tries to get him fired.
(d) Shoots at him.
9. Lily decides to return to ____.
(a) KC Ranch.
10. Lily has a run in with Uncle ___, a powerful member of the community.
11. The family lives in which town?
(a) Ash Fork.
(b) Cherry Hill.
(c) Red Pine.
(d) Willow Valley.
12. Which of the following was not a job held by Lily?
(c) Bus driver.
13. Lily is especially fond of which establishments?
(a) Toy stores.
(c) Gas stations.
14. There is a humorous story about three ladies from _____.
(d) New Orleans.
15. Where does Jim work during this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. The next person to cause Lily problems is Deputy ____.
2. What did Lily cover to deter the man from bothering her at work?
3. Which of the following had worked with someone famous?
4. The brothers announce that they are going to sell the ranch to investors from ______.
5. Where do Lily and Jim marry?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)