|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the house Lily and Jim take over?
(a) Pine Ridge.
2. Lily begins to wonder if Jim is _____.
3. The family lives in which town?
(a) Red Pine.
(b) Ash Fork.
(c) Cherry Hill.
(d) Willow Valley.
4. What does AIC stand for?
(a) Arizona Incubation Center Ranch.
(b) Arizona Incarceration Center Research.
(c) Arizona Incorporation for Cattle Research.
(d) Arizona Incorporated Cattle Ranch.
5. The family suffered due to which event?
(a) Great Depression.
(b) World War II.
(c) World War I.
(d) New Deal.
6. Who usually goes along with Jim on trips?
(a) Little Jim.
7. Lily has a run in with Uncle ___, a powerful member of the community.
8. Rosemary develops a crush on a boy named _____.
9. Where do Lily and Jim marry?
(a) Country church.
(b) KC Ranch.
10. What is Jim's religion?
(a) Jehovah's Witness.
11. What does the man do for a living?
(c) Store clerk.
(d) Ranch hand.
12. Lily gets into trouble for having ____ in school.
(b) Unauthorized books.
(c) A gun.
13. What vehicle does Lily purchase?
14. Lily decides to return to ____.
(d) KC Ranch.
15. How many sons does the deputy have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lily encourages the children to avoid doing what?
2. Who did they call for help?
3. Which of the following was not a job held by Lily?
4. What does the family name their new pet?
5. During the summer, Lily worked ___ jobs.
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)