|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the woman's name?
2. Lily and Jim buy new _____.
3. Lily decides to take up which activity?
4. The children create their own mode of transportation known as the _____.
(a) Wagon Wheel Express.
(b) Go Cart.
(c) Choo Choo Trolley.
(d) Giddyup Buckboard.
5. How many children does the couple have?
6. At this time, Lily begins to think about which of the following?
(a) Buying a farm.
(b) Moving back to the ranch.
(c) Quitting her job.
7. What does AIC stand for?
(a) Arizona Incubation Center Ranch.
(b) Arizona Incorporation for Cattle Research.
(c) Arizona Incorporated Cattle Ranch.
(d) Arizona Incarceration Center Research.
8. There is a humorous story about three ladies from _____.
(c) New Orleans.
9. How old is Lily when she gets married for the second time?
10. After Jim returns home, people begin to refer to him as the ______ Cowboy.
(a) High Falutin.
(d) Movie star.
11. What is the name of the oldest child?
12. What is the name of Lily's instructor?
13. Which woman spoke to the parents of the tribe about the children's education?
14. Lily is especially fond of which establishments?
(b) Toy stores.
(d) Gas stations.
15. Lily tells the children that she has to be like whose wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lily eventually do to the man?
2. What is the name of the house Lily and Jim take over?
3. Lily and Jim sent the children to ______.
4. What is the name of the county where the family lived before moving to Phoenix?
5. What type of car does the family own?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)