|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The AIC is comprised of ____ acres of land.
2. Where do Lily and Jim marry?
(a) Country church.
(d) KC Ranch.
3. How long is Jim gone?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
4. What word is used to describe the woman in Jim's office?
5. Which of the following was not a job held by Lily?
(b) Bus driver.
6. Who was fired from the ranch along with Old Jim?
7. The brothers had an issue with which animal on their ranch?
8. What is the name of Lily's instructor?
9. What is the woman's name?
10. What word is best used to describe Rosemary?
11. Lily tells the children that she has to be like whose wife.
12. Which woman examined the children of the tribe?
13. What word is best used to describe the house's decor?
14. Lily and Jim decide to move to ____.
(a) Red Lake.
(b) Ash Fork.
15. Lily begins to wonder if Jim is _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the house Lily and Jim take over?
2. Which woman spoke to the parents of the tribe about the children's education?
3. Which movie star had the man worked with?
4. Lily and Jim sent the children to ______.
5. The children create their own mode of transportation known as the _____.
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)