|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is best used to describe the house's decor?
2. How many children does the couple have?
3. The boy belongs to which tribe?
4. Lily gets into trouble for having ____ in school.
(a) Unauthorized books.
(b) A gun.
5. What does the family name their new pet?
(a) Woof woof.
(d) Little George.
6. Lily has a run in with Uncle ___, a powerful member of the community.
7. How long is Jim gone?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
8. The AIC changes its name to _______ Ranch.
9. Lily and Jim buy new _____.
10. During the summer, Lily worked ___ jobs.
11. Which of the following had worked with someone famous?
12. Where does Jim work during this time?
13. What is Jim's religion?
(c) Jehovah's Witness.
14. Rosemary develops a crush on a boy named _____.
15. At this time, Lily begins to think about which of the following?
(a) Buying a farm.
(b) Quitting her job.
(d) Moving back to the ranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fidel went to a state penitentiary in _____.
2. What does AIC stand for?
3. After Jim returns home, people begin to refer to him as the ______ Cowboy.
4. What nickname does the family use to describe the investors?
5. Lily begins to wonder if Jim is _____.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)