|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following had worked with someone famous?
2. What is the name of the oldest child?
3. What does Lily eventually do to the man?
(a) Shoots at him.
(b) Yells at him.
(c) Calls him names.
(d) Tries to get him fired.
4. What does AIC stand for?
(a) Arizona Incarceration Center Research.
(b) Arizona Incubation Center Ranch.
(c) Arizona Incorporated Cattle Ranch.
(d) Arizona Incorporation for Cattle Research.
5. Rosemary develops a crush on a boy named _____.
6. Jim was fired because of ______.
(a) His age.
7. What word is used to describe the woman in Jim's office?
8. What nickname does the family use to describe the investors?
9. Where do Lily and Jim marry?
(a) KC Ranch.
(d) Country church.
10. The next person to cause Lily problems is Deputy ____.
11. What is the woman's name?
12. Lily begins to wonder if Jim is _____.
13. What word is best used to describe Rosemary?
14. Lily and Jim buy new _____.
15. What did Lily cover to deter the man from bothering her at work?
(a) Her face.
Short Answer Questions
1. The children create their own mode of transportation known as the _____.
2. How did the children feel about living in the city?
3. Lily encourages the children to avoid doing what?
4. Who usually goes along with Jim on trips?
5. Fidel went to a state penitentiary in _____.
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)