|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the children feel about living in the city?
(a) Hated it.
(b) Loved it.
(c) Were afraid of it.
(d) Were curious about it.
2. Where does Jim work during this time?
3. There is a humorous story about three ladies from _____.
(c) New Orleans.
4. Rosemary develops a crush on a boy named _____.
5. The next person to cause Lily problems is Deputy ____.
6. At this time Rosemary focuses on ____.
7. Who usually goes along with Jim on trips?
(c) Little Jim.
8. Lily begins to wonder if Jim is _____.
9. The boy belongs to which tribe?
10. Who was fired from the ranch along with Old Jim?
11. What is the name of the Chinese gentleman?
12. Which of the following had worked with someone famous?
13. What animal do the investors send to the children?
14. Lily decides to return to ____.
(a) KC Ranch.
15. What type of car does the family own?
(c) Model T.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sons does the deputy have?
2. The children create their own mode of transportation known as the _____.
3. The brothers announce that they are going to sell the ranch to investors from ______.
4. What is the name of the house Lily and Jim take over?
5. What are the names of the chestnut quarter horses?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)