|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lily is especially fond of which establishments?
(a) Gas stations.
(b) Toy stores.
2. Where do Lily and Jim marry?
(b) Country church.
(d) KC Ranch.
3. Lily begins to wonder if Jim is _____.
4. Lily encourages the children to avoid doing what?
(a) Sleeping late.
(b) Racing trains.
(c) Making friends.
(d) Playing in the dirt.
5. What does the family name their new pet?
(a) Woof woof.
(c) Little George.
6. The brothers announce that they are going to sell the ranch to investors from ______.
(c) New York.
7. At this time, Lily begins to think about which of the following?
(a) Buying a farm.
(b) Quitting her job.
(d) Moving back to the ranch.
8. Jim was asked to help out during a _____.
9. During the summer, Lily worked ___ jobs.
10. Fidel went to a state penitentiary in _____.
11. The AIC changes its name to _______ Ranch.
12. The children create their own mode of transportation known as the _____.
(a) Giddyup Buckboard.
(b) Choo Choo Trolley.
(c) Go Cart.
(d) Wagon Wheel Express.
13. What word is best used to describe Rosemary?
14. What is Lily's favorite modern convenience?
(a) Electric range.
(b) Indoor plumbing.
(d) Outside lights.
15. What are the names of the chestnut quarter horses?
(a) Red and Black.
(b) Ralph and Pancho.
(c) George and Bucky.
(d) Socks and Blaze.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lily gets into trouble for having ____ in school.
2. Lily and Jim buy new _____.
3. What is the name of the county where the family lived before moving to Phoenix?
4. How did the children feel about living in the city?
5. The boy belongs to which tribe?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)