|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lily begins to wonder if Jim is _____.
2. Which of the following was not a job held by Lily?
(c) Bus driver.
3. Lily gets into trouble for having ____ in school.
(c) A gun.
(d) Unauthorized books.
4. After Jim returns home, people begin to refer to him as the ______ Cowboy.
(b) Movie star.
(c) High Falutin.
5. What is the name of the county where the family lived before moving to Phoenix?
6. What does the man do for a living?
(b) Ranch hand.
(c) Store clerk.
7. What is the name of the Chinese gentleman?
8. Lily has a run in with Uncle ___, a powerful member of the community.
9. Which movie star had the man worked with?
(a) Jack Elam.
(b) Clark Gable.
(c) John Wayne.
(d) Rock Hudson.
10. At this time Rosemary focuses on ____.
11. Which woman spoke to the parents of the tribe about the children's education?
12. What type of sandwich does Jim have for lunch?
(a) Peanut butter and Jelly.
(b) Cheese and onion.
13. The children create their own mode of transportation known as the _____.
(a) Choo Choo Trolley.
(b) Go Cart.
(c) Wagon Wheel Express.
(d) Giddyup Buckboard.
14. What did Lily cover to deter the man from bothering her at work?
(b) Her face.
15. The AIC changes its name to _______ Ranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is best used to describe Rosemary?
2. Lily and Jim sent the children to ______.
3. What vehicle does Lily purchase?
4. Lily is especially fond of which establishments?
5. The family lives in which town?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)