|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is a humorous story about three ladies from _____.
(b) New Orleans.
2. What does the man do for a living?
(a) Store clerk.
(c) Ranch hand.
3. What is the name of the county where the family lived before moving to Phoenix?
4. What nickname does the family use to describe the investors?
5. What does Lily eventually do to the man?
(a) Tries to get him fired.
(b) Shoots at him.
(c) Calls him names.
(d) Yells at him.
6. Lily and Jim sent the children to ______.
(a) Boarding school.
(b) KC Ranch.
(c) Jim's mother's house.
7. What word is used to describe the woman in Jim's office?
8. What is the woman's name?
9. Which movie star had the man worked with?
(a) Jack Elam.
(b) John Wayne.
(c) Clark Gable.
(d) Rock Hudson.
10. What are the names of the chestnut quarter horses?
(a) Socks and Blaze.
(b) George and Bucky.
(c) Red and Black.
(d) Ralph and Pancho.
11. How many children does the couple have?
12. What did Lily cover to deter the man from bothering her at work?
(c) Her face.
13. What is the name of Lily's instructor?
14. How did the children feel about living in the city?
(a) Were curious about it.
(b) Hated it.
(c) Were afraid of it.
(d) Loved it.
15. Which woman examined the children of the tribe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the oldest child?
2. The family lives in which town?
3. The brothers announce that they are going to sell the ranch to investors from ______.
4. Fidel went to a state penitentiary in _____.
5. The next person to cause Lily problems is Deputy ____.
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)