|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The next person to cause Lily problems is Deputy ____.
2. What religion was the majority of the community?
3. The family lives in which town?
(a) Cherry Hill.
(b) Red Pine.
(c) Willow Valley.
(d) Ash Fork.
4. Lily is especially fond of which establishments?
(c) Toy stores.
(d) Gas stations.
5. Fidel went to a state penitentiary in _____.
6. How did the children feel about living in the city?
(a) Were afraid of it.
(b) Hated it.
(c) Loved it.
(d) Were curious about it.
7. What animal do the investors send to the children?
8. The AIC is comprised of ____ acres of land.
9. What type of car does the family own?
(a) Model T.
10. Lily and Jim decide to move to ____.
(a) Red Lake.
(b) Ash Fork.
11. Jim was asked to help out during a _____.
12. Rosemary objects to Lily's request to ____.
(c) Get married.
(d) Go to school.
13. The family suffered due to which event?
(a) World War II.
(b) New Deal.
(c) Great Depression.
(d) World War I.
14. Lily and Jim sent the children to ______.
(a) Boarding school.
(c) Jim's mother's house.
(d) KC Ranch.
15. Lily decides to take up which activity?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lily has a run in with Uncle ___, a powerful member of the community.
2. Lily decides to return to ____.
3. What vehicle does Lily purchase?
4. How many children does the couple have?
5. Lily tells the children that she has to be like whose wife.
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)