|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is used to describe the woman in Jim's office?
2. Lily decides to take up which activity?
3. Which woman examined the children of the tribe?
4. How many children does the couple have?
5. Lily decides to return to ____.
(b) KC Ranch.
6. Where do Lily and Jim marry?
(a) KC Ranch.
(c) Country church.
7. Jim was asked to help out during a _____.
8. How long is Jim gone?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
9. What kind of pet does the family adopt?
(b) Guinea pig.
10. There is a humorous story about three ladies from _____.
(d) New Orleans.
11. What word is best used to describe the house's decor?
12. What is the name of the oldest child?
13. Lily has a run in with Uncle ___, a powerful member of the community.
14. The AIC is comprised of ____ acres of land.
15. Rosemary objects to Lily's request to ____.
(a) Go to school.
(c) Get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. At this time, Lily begins to think about which of the following?
2. How old is Lily when she gets married for the second time?
3. Which movie star had the man worked with?
4. After Jim returns home, people begin to refer to him as the ______ Cowboy.
5. During the summer, Lily worked ___ jobs.
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)