|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man do for a living?
(a) Store clerk.
(d) Ranch hand.
2. Lily is especially fond of which establishments?
(b) Toy stores.
(d) Gas stations.
3. Who was fired from the ranch along with Old Jim?
4. What religion was the majority of the community?
5. The family lives in which town?
(a) Cherry Hill.
(b) Red Pine.
(c) Ash Fork.
(d) Willow Valley.
6. Lily has a run in with Uncle ___, a powerful member of the community.
7. Which woman spoke to the parents of the tribe about the children's education?
8. Where does Jim work during this time?
9. What word is used to describe the woman in Jim's office?
10. Which of the following had worked with someone famous?
11. The investors wanted to sell the AIC to people from ____.
(d) New York.
12. Who did they call for help?
13. Lily and Jim decide to move to ____.
(a) Ash Fork.
(d) Red Lake.
14. What type of sandwich does Jim have for lunch?
(a) Peanut butter and Jelly.
(d) Cheese and onion.
15. Fidel went to a state penitentiary in _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sons does the deputy have?
2. Jim was asked to help out during a _____.
3. What vehicle does Lily purchase?
4. The family suffered due to which event?
5. The brothers announce that they are going to sell the ranch to investors from ______.
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)