|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The AIC changes its name to _______ Ranch.
2. What is the name of the county where the family lived before moving to Phoenix?
3. Which woman examined the children of the tribe?
4. Lily encourages the children to avoid doing what?
(a) Playing in the dirt.
(b) Racing trains.
(c) Making friends.
(d) Sleeping late.
5. How long is Jim gone?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 weeks.
6. Lily tells the children that she has to be like whose wife.
7. The women tell Lily that she needs to teach the children about ____.
(b) Santa Claus.
(d) The world.
8. What does AIC stand for?
(a) Arizona Incubation Center Ranch.
(b) Arizona Incarceration Center Research.
(c) Arizona Incorporated Cattle Ranch.
(d) Arizona Incorporation for Cattle Research.
9. The next person to cause Lily problems is Deputy ____.
10. What vehicle does Lily purchase?
11. Which movie star had the man worked with?
(a) Rock Hudson.
(b) Jack Elam.
(c) Clark Gable.
(d) John Wayne.
12. The brothers had an issue with which animal on their ranch?
13. During the summer, Lily worked ___ jobs.
14. Lily decides to return to ____.
(c) KC Ranch.
15. At this time, Lily begins to think about which of the following?
(a) Moving back to the ranch.
(c) Quitting her job.
(d) Buying a farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. The children create their own mode of transportation known as the _____.
2. What does the family name their new pet?
3. What word is best used to describe the house's decor?
4. Lily decides to take up which activity?
5. Who usually goes along with Jim on trips?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)