|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The AIC is comprised of ____ acres of land.
2. What animal do the investors send to the children?
3. How old is Lily when she gets married for the second time?
4. Lily and Jim decide to move to ____.
(b) Ash Fork.
(c) Red Lake.
5. What is the name of the county where the family lived before moving to Phoenix?
6. The children create their own mode of transportation known as the _____.
(a) Wagon Wheel Express.
(b) Choo Choo Trolley.
(c) Go Cart.
(d) Giddyup Buckboard.
7. During the summer, Lily worked ___ jobs.
8. What does Lily eventually do to the man?
(a) Calls him names.
(b) Shoots at him.
(c) Tries to get him fired.
(d) Yells at him.
9. What does the family name their new pet?
(a) Little George.
(c) Woof woof.
10. How many sons does the deputy have?
11. Who usually goes along with Jim on trips?
(a) Little Jim.
12. What is the name of the oldest child?
13. Jim was fired because of ______.
(c) His age.
14. Lily gets into trouble for having ____ in school.
(a) A gun.
(b) Unauthorized books.
15. What does AIC stand for?
(a) Arizona Incubation Center Ranch.
(b) Arizona Incorporated Cattle Ranch.
(c) Arizona Incarceration Center Research.
(d) Arizona Incorporation for Cattle Research.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the children feel about living in the city?
2. What is the name of the Chinese gentleman?
3. Fidel went to a state penitentiary in _____.
4. What are the names of the chestnut quarter horses?
5. Lily encourages the children to avoid doing what?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)