|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The AIC is comprised of ____ acres of land.
2. What word is best used to describe the house's decor?
3. Lily and Jim sent the children to ______.
(a) Boarding school.
(c) KC Ranch.
(d) Jim's mother's house.
4. What is the name of the county where the family lived before moving to Phoenix?
5. There is a humorous story about three ladies from _____.
(d) New Orleans.
6. Lily decides to return to ____.
(d) KC Ranch.
7. Fidel went to a state penitentiary in _____.
8. The investors wanted to sell the AIC to people from ____.
(d) New York.
9. Lily encourages the children to avoid doing what?
(a) Racing trains.
(b) Sleeping late.
(c) Playing in the dirt.
(d) Making friends.
10. What word is best used to describe Rosemary?
11. Lily decides to take up which activity?
12. What does the man do for a living?
(b) Ranch hand.
(c) Store clerk.
13. Which woman examined the children of the tribe?
14. The AIC changes its name to _______ Ranch.
15. Lily tells the children that she has to be like whose wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Chinese gentleman?
2. How did the children feel about living in the city?
3. The family lives in which town?
4. Which woman spoke to the parents of the tribe about the children's education?
5. The women tell Lily that she needs to teach the children about ____.
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)