|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Jim returns home, people begin to refer to him as the ______ Cowboy.
(a) High Falutin.
(d) Movie star.
2. Lily decides to take up which activity?
3. What animal do the investors send to the children?
4. What religion was the majority of the community?
5. Rosemary objects to Lily's request to ____.
(a) Get married.
(b) Go to school.
6. Which of the following was not a job held by Lily?
(a) Bus driver.
7. How long is Jim gone?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
8. What are the names of the chestnut quarter horses?
(a) George and Bucky.
(b) Red and Black.
(c) Ralph and Pancho.
(d) Socks and Blaze.
9. What nickname does the family use to describe the investors?
10. Which movie star had the man worked with?
(a) Rock Hudson.
(b) John Wayne.
(c) Jack Elam.
(d) Clark Gable.
11. Lily is especially fond of which establishments?
(c) Gas stations.
(d) Toy stores.
12. What is Lily's favorite modern convenience?
(b) Indoor plumbing.
(c) Outside lights.
(d) Electric range.
13. What did Lily cover to deter the man from bothering her at work?
(b) Her face.
14. The brothers had an issue with which animal on their ranch?
15. The boy belongs to which tribe?
Short Answer Questions
1. The AIC changes its name to _______ Ranch.
2. Who usually goes along with Jim on trips?
3. The brothers announce that they are going to sell the ranch to investors from ______.
4. Lily begins to wonder if Jim is _____.
5. Which woman examined the children of the tribe?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)