|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The father is known for his flights of fancy. Lily says, "I sat there, ignoring Dad's prattle about _______ schemes."
2. What is the name of the only son?
3. What part of the convent school is considered to be unusual?
4. What is the name of Buster's wife?
5. Where does the family go to start over?
(c) New Mexico.
6. What type of tree is used for refuge?
7. Which of Lily's family members commits suicide?
8. What is the first lie Lily learns about her husband?
(a) He does not work away.
(b) He is older than he said.
(c) He has children.
(d) He lost his job.
9. What is the name of the town where Lily lives?
(a) Red Lake.
(b) Red Valley.
(c) Red Fork.
(d) Red Pine.
10. Lily learns that her engagement ring is ____.
(c) His ex-wife's.
11. What is the name of the family that moves onto the ranch?
12. What does Smith do for a living?
(c) Ranch foreman.
13. What mode of transportation does Lily use to return home?
(a) Wagon train.
14. Lily is eventually sent to The Sisters of ______ of Our Lady of the Light.
15. Lily began to take day trips to which landmark?
(a) Golden Gate Bridge.
(b) Grand Canyon.
(c) Hoover Dam.
(d) Colorado River.
Short Answer Questions
1. The oldest child is gifted in regards to working with ____.
2. What is the name of the oldest daughter?
3. What word is best used to describe Lily's professional demeanor?
4. What is the man's last name?
5. Lily had intended to buy a new ____.
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)