|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The college is located in which city?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) Santa Fe.
2. What does the family see upon arriving in the new location?
(d) Wild horses.
3. Which company employs the man?
(d) Montgomery Ward.
4. How many miles away is the town?
5. Lily learns that her engagement ring is ____.
(d) His ex-wife's.
6. What is the name of the region where the family lives?
(a) Wildnerness Pike.
(b) Low Lonesome.
(c) Salt Draw.
(d) Water Heights.
7. The friend dies in a ____ fire.
8. What is the name of the woman who helps the family?
9. What is the name of Ted's wife?
10. What does Smith do for a living?
(c) Ranch foreman.
11. Where had this person lived until the visit?
(a) Santa Fe.
(c) Hondo Valley.
12. Who makes the sign of the cross?
13. What store does Lily hope to go to in order to shop?
(b) Montgomery Ward.
(d) Marshall Field's.
14. How old is Lily at this time?
15. What is the name of the family that moves onto the ranch?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many students does Lily have?
2. How many children are in the family?
3. Which of the following is best used to describe Helen?
4. Which problem plagues the father?
5. What is the name of the nearby small town?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)