|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rooster's last name?
2. Smith teaches Lily how to ____.
(a) Fix cars.
(b) Rope cattle.
(d) Navigate by the stars.
3. What is the name of the oldest daughter?
4. How old is Lily when she takes over?
5. Lily manages to get a(n) ______.
(b) Restraining order.
6. What is the name of the new home of the family?
(a) Wichita Flats.
(b) Salt Draw.
(c) KC Ranch.
(d) Honcho Hills.
7. Who comes to visit Lily?
8. What part of the convent school is considered to be unusual?
9. Lily throws the ring _____.
(a) In the trash.
(b) Out the window.
(c) In the lake.
(d) Down the garbage chute.
10. Where does the family go to start over?
(c) New Mexico.
11. What is Lily's first job in the city?
(a) Sales clerk.
(d) Newspaper editor.
12. Lily learns that her engagement ring is ____.
(a) His ex-wife's.
13. What is Rooster's first name?
14. Lily feels she is no longer needed at the ranch so she moves to which metropolitan city?
(a) Santa Fe.
(c) St. Louis.
15. Where had this person lived until the visit?
(a) Santa Fe.
(b) Hondo Valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the old ranch located?
2. What is the name of the youngest child?
3. What word is best used to describe Lily's professional demeanor?
4. How old is Lily at this time?
5. What is the first lie Lily learns about her husband?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)