Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mode of transportation does Lily use to return home?
(c) Wagon train.
2. The father talks about what supernatural being?
(b) Guardian angel.
3. What is the name of Lily's mother?
4. What type of dog was purchased using Lily's tuition money?
(a) German Shepherd.
(c) Labrador Retriever.
(d) Great Dane.
5. Lily began to take day trips to which landmark?
(a) Hoover Dam.
(b) Colorado River.
(c) Grand Canyon.
(d) Golden Gate Bridge.
6. What is the name of the nearby small town?
7. The family had owned land in ____ Valley.
8. What type of animal is trained at the ranch?
9. What is the name of the only son?
10. Where do Lily and her new husband live?
(a) With his parents.
(b) With friends.
(c) Boarding house.
11. What is the name of the woman who helps the family?
12. Lily had intended to buy a new ____.
13. Which of Lily's family members commits suicide?
14. Lily is in what type of accident?
15. Lily meets a man named ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first lie Lily learns about her husband?
2. Where is the school located?
3. What word is best used to describe Lily's professional demeanor?
4. Helen refers to her each of her beaus as Mr. _____.
5. Mother Superior told Lily she should become which of the following?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)