|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The oldest child is gifted in regards to working with ____.
2. What is the name of the family's daughter?
3. The father talks about what supernatural being?
(d) Guardian angel.
4. Mother Superior told Lily she should become which of the following?
(c) Horse trainer.
5. The friend dies in a ____ fire.
6. What is the name of the family that moves onto the ranch?
7. Lily manages to get a(n) ______.
(d) Restraining order.
8. Lily feels she is no longer needed at the ranch so she moves to which metropolitan city?
(a) Santa Fe.
(c) St. Louis.
9. Where do Lily and her new husband live?
(a) With his parents.
(c) With friends.
(d) Boarding house.
10. Where had this person lived until the visit?
(b) Santa Fe.
(d) Hondo Valley.
11. What type of animal senses trouble in the first part?
12. What is Rooster's first name?
13. Lily is introduced to ___ Smith.
14. What is the name of the town where Lily lives?
(a) Red Valley.
(b) Red Pine.
(c) Red Fork.
(d) Red Lake.
15. Which of the following is best used to describe Helen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is best used to describe Lily's professional demeanor?
2. What other natural disaster causes a large problem on the ranch?
3. How old is Lily when she takes over?
4. What type of horse is it?
5. Where is the school located?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)