|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lily meets a man named ____.
2. What type of tree is used for refuge?
3. The college is located in which city?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) Santa Fe.
4. Lily is eventually sent to The Sisters of ______ of Our Lady of the Light.
5. Old Man ____ is the name of the man who kills the dogs.
6. What is the name of the Mother Superior?
(b) Mary Catherine.
(d) Mary Margaret.
7. What type of horse is it?
(c) Wild stallion.
8. What type of animal senses trouble in the first part?
9. Where does the family go to start over?
(b) New Mexico.
10. Lily applies to a teachers' college in which state?
(d) New Mexico.
11. What is the name of the family that moves onto the ranch?
12. The friend dies in a ____ fire.
13. Lily feels she is no longer needed at the ranch so she moves to which metropolitan city?
(a) St. Louis.
(d) Santa Fe.
14. What is Rooster's last name?
15. What is the name of the woman who helps the family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Lily's new friend?
2. How old is Lily when she takes over?
3. How old is Buster when he is sent off to school?
4. Lily is introduced to ___ Smith.
5. How many children are in the family?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)