|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lily feels she is no longer needed at the ranch so she moves to which metropolitan city?
(b) Santa Fe.
(d) St. Louis.
2. What is the name of the horse Lily breaks?
(a) Red Fire.
(b) Red Tornado.
(c) Red Devil.
(d) Red Wind.
3. What is the name of the new home of the family?
(a) Wichita Flats.
(b) KC Ranch.
(c) Salt Draw.
(d) Honcho Hills.
4. What mode of transportation does Lily use to return home?
(c) Wagon train.
5. What is Rooster's last name?
6. What does the family see upon arriving in the new location?
(a) Wild horses.
7. What is the name of Lily's first true friend?
8. What is the name of the youngest child?
9. What trick does Lily use to keep the other children awake during the disaster?
(a) Quizzing them.
(b) Splashing them with water.
(d) Telling scary stories.
10. What type of horse is it?
(d) Wild stallion.
11. What is the name of the oldest daughter?
12. Where is the old ranch located?
13. Lily meets a man named ____.
14. What color is Lily's silk shirt?
15. How old is Lily when she takes over?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first lie Lily learns about her husband?
2. Lily began to take day trips to which landmark?
3. The friend dies in a ____ fire.
4. The college is located in which city?
5. What is the name of the only son?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)