|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does AIC stand for?
(a) Arizona Incorporation for Cattle Research.
(b) Arizona Incubation Center Ranch.
(c) Arizona Incarceration Center Research.
(d) Arizona Incorporated Cattle Ranch.
2. How did the children feel about living in the city?
(a) Hated it.
(b) Were afraid of it.
(c) Loved it.
(d) Were curious about it.
3. What word is best used to describe Rosemary?
4. What is the name of the nearby small town?
5. The children create their own mode of transportation known as the _____.
(a) Choo Choo Trolley.
(b) Giddyup Buckboard.
(c) Go Cart.
(d) Wagon Wheel Express.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which movie star had the man worked with?
2. Who comes to visit Lily?
3. What type of animal is trained at the ranch?
4. What is the last name of the family?
5. What type of animal senses trouble in the first part?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)