|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lily began to take day trips to which landmark?
(a) Colorado River.
(b) Golden Gate Bridge.
(c) Hoover Dam.
(d) Grand Canyon.
2. Lily encourages the children to avoid doing what?
(a) Playing in the dirt.
(b) Sleeping late.
(c) Making friends.
(d) Racing trains.
3. How old is Buster when he is sent off to school?
4. How far is the school from the ranch?
(a) 200 miles.
(b) 150 miles.
(c) 250 miles.
(d) 100 miles.
5. What is the name of the new home of the family?
(a) Wichita Flats.
(b) KC Ranch.
(c) Salt Draw.
(d) Honcho Hills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mode of transportation does Lily use to return home?
2. At this time, Lily begins to think about which of the following?
3. The father talks about what supernatural being?
4. Where is the old ranch located?
5. The boy belongs to which tribe?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)