|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The family had owned land in ____ Valley.
2. Which word could best be used to describe the Mother Superior?
3. What are the names of the chestnut quarter horses?
(a) George and Bucky.
(b) Ralph and Pancho.
(c) Red and Black.
(d) Socks and Blaze.
4. Fidel went to a state penitentiary in _____.
5. At this time, Lily begins to think about which of the following?
(a) Buying a farm.
(c) Moving back to the ranch.
(d) Quitting her job.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is a humorous story about three ladies from _____.
2. What is the woman's name?
3. How many children are in the family?
4. What is the name of the nearby small town?
5. What does AIC stand for?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)