1. Where was the landscape the author had come to love very much?
45 minutes north-east of Cambridge.
2. In Chapter 1, when did the author say that she ended up in the Brecklands?
7 years ago.
3. What did the author drive in Chapter 1?
4. How long was the Goshawk?
19 to 24 inches.
5. According to the author in Chapter 1, in what season might someone be able to see a goshawk on a still, clear morning?
6. In Chapter 1, when did the author say that the winds blew the ground into a yellow cloud that obscured the sun?
7. When was a pine forest planted in Evelyn's Travelling Sands?
8. What color grey were Goshawks in the air?
This section contains 3,383 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)