|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 30?
(a) March 12.
(b) February 15.
(c) March 15.
(d) February 27.
2. In Chapter 6, how much did White's rented cottage cost him weekly?
(a) 8 shillings.
(b) 6 shillings.
(c) 4 shillings.
(d) 5 shillings.
3. In Chapter 29, how many pheasants did Mabel catch in a pheasant release area?
4. In Chapter 3, how old was the goshawk that the author arranged to pick up in Scotland?
(a) 10 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 15 weeks.
(d) 8 weeks.
5. During what century were goshawks described as sociable and familiar?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of car did Helen's father drive?
2. Who once wrote that falconry was a balancing act between wild and tame?
3. Before Mabel, where did the author buy her falconry bells?
4. Where was White in 1939 hiding from the war?
5. How long after Gos arrived at White's place did White take him to a farmhouse?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)