|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of hawks did White see in Three Parks Wood in Chapter 16?
(a) Broad-winged hawk.
(b) Coopers Hawk.
2. In Chapter 24, what time did the author say that she woke every morning?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 5, how far was the author from home?
(a) 215 miles.
(b) 65 miles.
(c) 150 miles
(d) 400 miles.
4. In Chapter 24, after Helen awoke, how much time did she have before despair crashed in?
(a) 2 minutes.
(b) 30 seconds.
(c) 45 seconds.
(d) 5 minutes.
5. In Chapter 22, what color was Greg's barbary falcon?
(a) Black and tan.
(b) Blue and gray.
(c) Blue and copper.
(d) Brown and white.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, how many days pass as the author had the hawk almost constantly on her fist?
2. During what century were goshawks described as sociable and familiar?
3. What damage did the author see when she went to get coffee in Chapter 17?
4. Why were people in a line outside the cafe where the author had coffee in Chapter 17?
5. When was the film "A Canterbury Tale" by Powell and Pressburger released?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)