|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, how much did White's rented cottage cost him weekly?
(a) 6 shillings.
(b) 4 shillings.
(c) 5 shillings.
(d) 8 shillings.
2. In Chapter 15, what was the bell that Helen used for Mabel made from?
(b) Gold alloy.
(c) Nickel silver.
3. What did White whistle in Chapter 13 to his hawk?
(a) Fairest Lord Jesus.
(b) Psalm 23.
(c) All Creatures Great and Small.
(d) In the Garden.
4. What was White's pseudonym for his racy novels?
(a) James Aston.
(b) Peter Andrews.
(c) David Wyatt.
(d) William Baker.
5. In Chapter 17, what could the author hear a woman calling in the night?
(a) William! William!
(b) Peter! Peter!
(c) Billy! Billy!
(d) Adam! Adam!
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. What did Stuart offer to fly with Helen in Chapter 15?
3. When was the Jesuit spy Robert Shoutwell terrified he'd be found out because he kept forgetting his falconry terms?
4. In Chapter 20 in a field on the other side of town, how long did it take Mabel to catch a rabbit?
5. In Chapter 9, how many days pass as the author had the hawk almost constantly on her fist?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)