|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the hotel where the author had stayed in Chapter 5?
(a) 21st Century Hotel.
(b) Seaside Hotel.
(c) Westside Hotel.
(d) Riverview Hotel.
2. What was the name of White's dog?
3. In Chapter 7, what did the author feed her hawk when she took off the hood from the hawk's head?
(a) Raw steak.
(c) Raw chicken.
4. In Chapter 1, when did the author say that she ended up in the Brecklands?
(a) 5 years ago.
(b) 8 months ago.
(c) 7 years ago.
(d) 12 months ago.
5. Where was the landscape the author had come to love very much?
(a) 45 minutes north-east of Cambridge.
(b) Near Bristol.
(c) 15 minutes south-west of Westminster.
(d) West of London.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1932, how many people showed up for an excursion sponsored by the Southern Railway for a moonlit walk along the South Downs?
2. In Chapter 10, how many days and nights had the author planned to keep the hawk awake?
3. In Chapter 11, what ruins did White walk to with his hawk?
4. What color feathers did the bird have that the author saw in a glass box in an art gallery in Chapter 19?
5. Where did the author's father die?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)