|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mabel's flying weight?
(a) 2 pounds 1 1/2 ounces.
(b) 3 pounds 4 ounces.
(c) 3 pounds 1 ounce.
(d) 2 pounds 2 ounces.
2. In Chapter 17, what was the weather like when Gos broke free and flew from the barn?
3. Why were people in a line outside the cafe where the author had coffee in Chapter 17?
(a) For tickets to a movie.
(b) New book at the bookstore.
(c) For tickets to a concert.
(d) Bank run.
4. In Chapter 11, what time of day did Helen leave the house with her hawk?
5. In Chapter 15, where did Helen, her family, and the picture editor of her father's newspaper discuss a memorial service?
(a) St. Thomas More.
(b) Christ Church.
(c) St. Bride's Church.
(d) St. Alban.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many engines did the plane have that Helen saw when she was out with Mabel in Chapter 20?
2. What color grey were Goshawks in the air?
3. How long after Gos arrived at White's place did White take him to a farmhouse?
4. When the author fell asleep and dreamed in Chapter 9, where did she find herself?
5. What did a waiter bring Helen the night her father died?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)