|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who described falconry as a kind of "high-intensity birdwatching"?
(a) Professor Tom Cade.
(c) T. H. White.
(d) Dr. Andrew Carruthers.
2. In Chapter 12, where is the man from that Helen speaks to when she is out walking with her hawk?
3. In Chapter 3, how old was the goshawk that the author arranged to pick up in Scotland?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 15 weeks.
(c) 8 weeks.
(d) 10 weeks.
4. In Chapter 17, what could the author hear a woman calling in the night?
(a) William! William!
(b) Billy! Billy!
(c) Adam! Adam!
(d) Peter! Peter!
5. In Chapter 15, where did Helen go and leave Mabel at home?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 5, how far was the author from home?
2. How long was the Goshawk?
3. How much money did the author have with her in Chapter 5?
4. What did Christina bring in Chapter 9?
5. In Chapter 18, where was there a horrendous crash outside Cambridge?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)