|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what types of birds did Mabel seem to look at in a book?
2. In Chapter 12, where is the man from that Helen speaks to when she is out walking with her hawk?
3. How far did Mabel have to jump in Chapter 12 to get food Helen held in her glove?
(a) 5 inches.
(b) 7 inches.
(c) 4 inches.
(d) 10 inches.
4. What did Christina bring in Chapter 9?
(a) Chinese food.
(b) Coffee and Sunday papers.
(d) Wine and cheese.
5. In Chapter 6, how much did White's rented cottage cost him weekly?
(a) 5 shillings.
(b) 4 shillings.
(c) 8 shillings.
(d) 6 shillings.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, how many days and nights had the author planned to keep the hawk awake?
2. Where was the cottage where White lived located?
3. In Chapter 9, what time did an unhappy wail come from a pram outside the author's window?
4. Who sent Helen a job offer for the winter in Chapter 13?
5. In Chapter 3, when had the author convinced herself that she was pretty much back to normal?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)