|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Helen's father to photograph every single bridge over the Thames?
(a) 2 years.
(b) About 8 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) A year.
2. In Chapter 10, how many days and nights had the author planned to keep the hawk awake?
3. In Chapter 11, what type of bird feather did Helen see by the path?
4. In Chapter 7, what did the author feed her hawk when she took off the hood from the hawk's head?
(a) Raw chicken.
(c) Raw steak.
5. In Chapter 12, what color bucket was a man using to clean the bottom of a racing boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What birds flew up from the roof when Helen took Mabel to the campus where she worked in Chapter 13?
2. What time did White's bird step onto his fist and feed?
3. In Chapter 3, how many men were left behind at the end of the day to wait for their goshawks?
4. When the author fell asleep and dreamed in Chapter 9, where did she find herself?
5. What color streaked the front of the author's hawk like teardrops in Chapter 7?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)