|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color streaked the front of the author's hawk like teardrops in Chapter 7?
2. What was the name of the hotel where the author had stayed in Chapter 5?
(a) Riverview Hotel.
(b) 21st Century Hotel.
(c) Westside Hotel.
(d) Seaside Hotel.
3. In Chapter 11, what time of day did Helen leave the house with her hawk?
4. What color plumes did Wart grow?
5. In Chapter 3, when had the author convinced herself that she was pretty much back to normal?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sent Helen a job offer for the winter in Chapter 13?
2. In Chapter 3, how many men were left behind at the end of the day to wait for their goshawks?
3. In Chapter 1, when did the author say that the winds blew the ground into a yellow cloud that obscured the sun?
4. In Chapter 13, how many years had Helen been a Cambridge Fellow?
5. What bird did the author hear outside her window at the beginning of Chapter 7?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)