|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 21, when did a rabbit virus arrive in Britain?
2. In Chapter 1, when did the author say that the winds blew the ground into a yellow cloud that obscured the sun?
3. When did the book take place that Helen re-read in Chapter 21?
4. In Chapter 20 in a field on the other side of town, how long did it take Mabel to catch a rabbit?
(a) Less than a minute.
(b) About 2 minutes.
(c) 1 1/2 minutes.
(d) 2 1/2 minutes.
5. Where had the goshawk been bred that the author was fetching in Chapter 5?
(a) Near Belfast.
(d) Near Glasgow.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 17, how many days had Mabel flown perfectly?
2. In Chapter 11 during the second expedition outside, how long did it take Mabel to get over her apprehension?
3. In Chapter 18, where was there a horrendous crash outside Cambridge?
4. What did the author watch over and over again after her father died?
5. In Chapter 13, how many years had Helen been a Cambridge Fellow?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)