|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the skin of the author's hawk near her beak?
2. In how many days did the author once fly a Harris hawk free?
3. From what time did the word jess originate?
(a) 13th century.
(b) 15th century.
(c) 14th century.
(d) 12th century.
4. What color grey were Goshawks in the air?
(a) Raincloud grey.
(b) Concrete grey.
(c) Slate grey.
(d) Pigeon grey.
5. How much of the author's life was spent in an incubator when she was a newborn?
(a) Few weeks.
(b) About 3 weeks.
(c) 11 days.
(d) 17 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Christina bring in Chapter 9?
2. How old was T.H. White when he had been a schoolmaster at Stowe for five years?
3. What was the name of White's dog?
4. In Chapter 4, who authored the book White read about falconry?
5. In Chapter 1, when did the author say that she ended up in the Brecklands?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)