|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bird did the author hear outside her window at the beginning of Chapter 7?
2. What type of hawks did White see in Three Parks Wood in Chapter 16?
(a) Coopers Hawk.
(b) Broad-winged hawk.
3. What color streaked the front of the author's hawk like teardrops in Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 15, where did Helen, her family, and the picture editor of her father's newspaper discuss a memorial service?
(a) St. Bride's Church.
(b) St. Alban.
(c) St. Thomas More.
(d) Christ Church.
5. In Chapter 24, after Helen awoke, how much time did she have before despair crashed in?
(a) 2 minutes.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 45 seconds.
(d) 30 seconds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Stuart offer to fly with Helen in Chapter 15?
2. What poem did Helen remember reading during the first years she was slogging through her degree?
3. In Chapter 7, what did the author feed her hawk when she took off the hood from the hawk's head?
4. Where was the cottage where White lived located?
5. In Chapter 15, how many yards had White gotten Gos to come on the creance?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)