1. Where was the landscape the author had come to love very much?
(a) 15 minutes south-west of Westminster.
(b) Near Bristol.
(c) West of London.
(d) 45 minutes north-east of Cambridge.
2. In Chapter 1, when did the author say that she ended up in the Brecklands?
(a) 8 months ago.
(b) 12 months ago.
(c) 5 years ago.
(d) 7 years ago.
3. What did the author drive in Chapter 1?
(a) Mini Cooper.
4. How long was the Goshawk?
(a) 19 to 24 inches.
(b) 11 to 13 inches.
(c) 8 to 10 inches.
(d) 12 to 16 inches.
5. According to the author in Chapter 1, in what season might someone be able to see a goshawk on a still, clear morning?
6. In Chapter 1, when did the author say that the winds blew the ground into a yellow cloud that obscured the sun?
7. When was a pine forest planted in Evelyn's Travelling Sands?
8. What color grey were Goshawks in the air?
(a) Concrete grey.
(b) Slate grey.
(c) Raincloud grey.
(d) Pigeon grey.
This section contains 3,383 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)