|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Peter say the stack injections will cost daily in Part 4, Chapter 9?
2. Who is game seven against in Part 5, Chapter 9?
(a) Righteous High.
(b) Democracy High.
(c) Liberty High.
(d) Freedom High.
3. Where does Coach Carlson put Mick in the game in Part 5, Chapter 12?
(b) Second string.
(d) Defensive line.
4. In Part 5, Chapter 9, a fumble is caught by an opposing player whom Mick has already beaten twice before and Mick does what?
(a) Punches him.
(b) Tackles him.
(c) Trips him.
(d) Clotheslines him.
5. What does Mick's mother tell him after dinner in Part 5, Chapter 5?
(a) She's proud of him.
(b) The family is moving.
(c) He should get a job.
(d) His grades need to be better.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mick goes to Peter and asks for pills to do what in Part 4, Chapter 5?
2. Mick is eager to play, but he realizes he isn't what in Part 5, Chapter 14?
3. What does Peter tell Mick he takes instead of steroids in Part 4, Chapter 5?
4. Who does Drew say misses Mick in Part 4, Chapter 9?
5. Mick tells his parents he is sitting out of the next game for what reason in Part 5, Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mick's life and career mirror his father's in Part 5, Chapter 10?
2. What is the outcome of the first game of the season in Part 5, Chapter 1? How does Mick feel about his performance?
3. How is spirituality and religion explored in Epilogue, Chapter 2?
4. Why does Mick decide against using drugs before the game in Part 5, Chapter 12?
5. What is thematically significant about Mick's downfall in Part 5, Chapter 6?
6. How are the steroids affecting Mick in Part 4, Chapter 2?
7. What does Mick do as a result of rage in Part 5, Chapter 9? What are the consequences?
8. What causes Mick to go back to using drugs in Part 5, Chapter 7? What new drug does he begin to take?
9. What is the outcome of the game in Part 5, Chapter 14? Why is this significant?
10. What physical effects of ther steroids begin to affect Mick in Part 4, Chapter 5?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)