|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets up with Mick and asks him to come to the volleyball game to support Kaylee in Part 5, Chapter 2?
2. What is the result of Mick's penalty in the game in Part 5, Chapter 9?
(a) Half the distance to the goal line.
(b) He is ejected from the game.
(c) Ten yard penalty.
(d) Five yard penalty.
3. In Part 4, Chapter 10, Mick is complimented for his improved ability at what?
4. In Part 5, Chapter 9, a fumble is caught by an opposing player whom Mick has already beaten twice before and Mick does what?
(a) Trips him.
(b) Clotheslines him.
(c) Tackles him.
(d) Punches him.
5. In Part 4, Chapter 12, Mick wants to stop doing stack injections for what reason?
(a) They are too expensive.
(b) The season is about to start.
(c) They are making him sick.
(d) Kaylee is against it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mick do before the game in Part 5, Chapter 13?
2. Mike explains that his boss doesn't mind him taking off when what happens in Part 5, Chapter 12?
3. Mick watches the game from where in Part 5, Chapter 11?
4. Who receives the snap at the beginning of a play in football?
5. Getting suspended would be like throwing away Mick's position to whom in Part 4, Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the steroids continue to affect Mick in Part 4, Chapter 4?
2. How are the steroids affecting Mick in Part 4, Chapter 2?
3. What performance enhancing drugs does Mick begin taking in Part 4, Chapter 9? Why?
4. How does Mick feel while watching the game in Part 5, Chapter 11?
5. How is spirituality and religion explored in Epilogue, Chapter 2?
6. What opportunity does Mick decide to take in Part 4, Chapter 12?
7. What is the outcome of the game in Part 5, Chapter 14? Why is this significant?
8. What causes animosity and suspicion between Mick and Drew in Part 5, Chapter 8?
9. How does Mick's life and career mirror his father's in Part 5, Chapter 10?
10. What causes Mick to go back to using drugs in Part 5, Chapter 7? What new drug does he begin to take?
This section contains 894 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)