|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mick Johnson's father?
(a) Mike Johnson.
(b) Mort Johnson.
(c) Mark Johnson.
(d) Matt Johnson.
2. Drew's friends tell him they believe what about the Foothill High team in Part 3, Chapter 1?
(a) They failed classes.
(b) They're using steroids.
(c) They play injured.
(d) They work out too much.
3. Mick tells DeShawn and who that he can no longer give them a ride home in Part 3, Chapter 12?
(b) Mr. Cash.
4. Because of Mick's hustle and attitude, he is given what position in Part 2, Chapter 7?
(a) Wide receiver.
(b) Special teams captain.
5. Drager and what friend of his beat up Mick Part 3, Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Drager bench press the weight he taunts Mick to bench press in Part 3, Chapter 11?
2. Where does Mick's father take him to teach him how to fire a gun in Part 3, Chapter 4?
3. What month is it when Mick goes to the gym and begins lifting weights in Part 3, Chapter 6?
4. Who is Mick's second closest friend and a fellow football player?
5. What is the name of Mick's grandmother who visits for Christmas in Part 3, Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author develop the reader's attachment to the team in Part 2, Chapter 9?
2. What is the outcome of the game in Part 2, Chapter 10? How does Mick feel about his performance?
3. How is Mick's relationship with his mother described in Part 1, Chapter 5?
4. How have Mick's responsibilities changed in Part 3, Chapter 4?
5. What are Mick's principle fears in Part 3, Chapter 1? Who solidifies these fears?
6. How does Mick's father deal with Mick's discovery in Part 1, Chapter 8?
7. How is Mick's responsibility symbolized in his car in Part 3, Chapter 5?
8. How does Mick view his successes in Part 2, Chapter 4?
9. What does Mick discover in Part 1, Chapter 7? How does this discovery make him feel?
10. What are some examples of foreshadowing in Part 2, Chapter 2?
This section contains 928 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)