|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of Mick's hustle and attitude, he is given what position in Part 2, Chapter 7?
(a) Wide receiver.
(c) Special teams captain.
2. The trainer Mick begins working with in Part 3, Chapter 13 seems like what to him?
(a) A soldier.
(b) His father.
(c) His high school principal.
(d) An older brother.
3. Drager and what friend of his beat up Mick Part 3, Chapter 11?
4. In addition to Mick and Drew, what other player adjusts tactics against the undefeated team in Part 2, Chapter 10?
5. Mick's trainer tells him he can get him what in Part 3, Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who manages to get half the night off work to watch Mick's football game in Part 2, Chapter 9?
2. Mick tells his father that night he will be starting on Friday's game against who in Part 2, Chapter 8?
3. Mick's father hires him to do what in Part 3, Chapter 7?
4. Mick's father explains in Part 1, Chapter 9 that he hasn't told his son Mick about his past before because he wanted what?
5. Why was Mick's father cut from his team, as Mick discovers in Part 1, Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. What increases stress and pressure for Mick in Part 3, Chapter 14?
2. What does Mick discover in Part 1, Chapter 7? How does this discovery make him feel?
3. How is Mick's relationship with his mother described in Part 1, Chapter 5?
4. How does Mick's character develop in Part 2, Chapter 1?
5. What is Mick's meeting with Peter Volz like in Part 3, Chapter 13?
6. What is the outcome of the game in Part 2, Chapter 10? How does Mick feel about his performance?
7. What are Mick's principle fears in Part 3, Chapter 1? Who solidifies these fears?
8. What significant example of foreshadowing takes place in Part 3, Chapter 8?
9. How does Mick's father prepare him for a life of football in Part 1, Chapter 2? How does Mick's interest develop?
10. How does the author introduce conflict in Part 3, Chapter 10?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)