|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mick's grandmother who visits for Christmas in Part 3, Chapter 5?
2. Where does Mick's father take him to teach him how to fire a gun in Part 3, Chapter 4?
(a) The back yard.
(b) A firing range.
(c) The National Forest.
(d) The ocean.
3. Mick goes to the 4A Championship where in Part 3, Chapter 2?
(a) The Seattle Sports Complex.
(b) HP Pavilion.
(c) The Tacoma Dome.
(d) Wrigley Field.
4. Mick goes to Popeye's and meets up with whom in Part 3, Chapter 13?
(a) Peter Volz.
(d) His father.
5. Because of Mick's hustle and attitude, he is given what position in Part 2, Chapter 7?
(a) Wide receiver.
(d) Special teams captain.
6. What is the name of Mick's grandfather who visits for Christmas in Part 3, Chapter 5?
7. What is the impression that Mick and Drew get of the trainer they meet in Part 3, Chapter 9?
(a) He knows karate.
(b) He's gay.
(c) He loves cars.
(d) He's a champion weightlifter.
8. On what night does Mick play a game in Part 2, Chapter 9?
9. Mick's father explains in Part 1, Chapter 9 that he hasn't told his son Mick about his past before because he wanted what?
(a) To be a hero to him.
(b) To forget about it.
(c) The right setting.
(d) His old name to remain a secret.
10. What junior tackle and friend of Drager starts harassing Mick in Part 3, Chapter 10?
(a) Nolan Brown.
(b) Sam Simpson.
(c) James Wright.
(d) Matt Dwyer.
11. In what city do Mick and his family live?
12. Who moves around, sitting here and there and discussing the game with Mick, Drew, and the others in Part 3, Chapter 2?
(a) Coach Carlson.
(b) Coach Downs.
(c) Coach Stimes.
(d) Coach Rogers.
13. Mick tells his father that night he will be starting on Friday's game against who in Part 2, Chapter 8?
(a) Meadowview High.
(b) Riverbend High.
(c) Collins High.
(d) Foothill High.
14. Dianabol is an orally-effective anabolic steroid originally developed by whom?
(a) John Ziegler.
(b) Hans Mannheim.
(c) Robert Francis.
(d) Eduardo Diaz.
15. What month is it when Mick goes to the gym and begins lifting weights in Part 3, Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Drager bench press the weight he taunts Mick to bench press in Part 3, Chapter 11?
2. Mick's father shows him where he keeps what in Part 3, Chapter 8?
3. Who manages to get half the night off work to watch Mick's football game in Part 2, Chapter 9?
4. Mick wants to replace who as a starter in Part 2, Chapter 6?
5. What is a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)