|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mick's trainer tells him he can get him what in Part 3, Chapter 13?
2. Mick's father explains in Part 1, Chapter 9 that he hasn't told his son Mick about his past before because he wanted what?
(a) His old name to remain a secret.
(b) To be a hero to him.
(c) The right setting.
(d) To forget about it.
3. What month is it when Mick goes to the gym and begins lifting weights in Part 3, Chapter 6?
4. Why was Mick's father cut from his team, as Mick discovers in Part 1, Chapter 7?
(a) Bad behavior.
(b) Ankle injury.
(c) Shoulder injury.
(d) Knee injury.
5. What does Mick begin taking at the end of Part 3, Chapter 7?
(d) Protein shakes.
6. Who moves around, sitting here and there and discussing the game with Mick, Drew, and the others in Part 3, Chapter 2?
(a) Coach Stimes.
(b) Coach Downs.
(c) Coach Rogers.
(d) Coach Carlson.
7. How many points is a team awarded for a field goal in football?
8. Where do Mick and the trainer go to talk in Part 3, Chapter 13?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Jamba Juice.
9. Mick Johnson's earliest memory is of playing football with his father when he was how old?
10. In Part 2, Chapter 10, Mick attempts a second touchdown but falls short by how much?
(a) 4 feet.
(b) 1 yard.
(c) 2 feet.
(d) 12 inches.
11. Mick's father makes Mike begin kindergarten a year later than his friends so that Mick is what?
(a) Older than his classmates.
(b) Wiser than his classmates.
(c) Able to play chess.
(d) Bigger than his classmates.
12. How many yards must an onside kick travel before the kicking team can touch it in football?
13. Mick secretly fears he won't be good enough, or that he doesn't have the talent like whom in Part 2, Chapter 11?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His brother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His father.
14. What kind of car does Mick's mother teach him to drive in Part 1, Chapter 5?
15. What does Mick discover to be very expensive in Part 3, Chapter 7?
(a) Protein powder.
(b) Football pads.
(d) Auto repairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mick in Part 2, Chapter 2?
2. Who seeks out Mick and says it that it is horrible what happened to him in Part 3, Chapter 11?
3. What does Mick receive as a Christmas present in Part 2, Chapter 2?
4. On what night does Mick play a game in Part 2, Chapter 9?
5. Mick's father shows him where he keeps what in Part 3, Chapter 8?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)