|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6 | Part 3, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mick's father's old football friend who calls in Part 1, Chapter 7?
(a) Bull Tinsley.
(b) Ram MacGuiness.
(c) Buck Johnson.
(d) Steer Williams.
2. Mick receives a call from the head coach at Shilshole High School in Part 2, Chapter 3 inviting him to do what?
(a) Join the chess club.
(b) Join the debate team.
(c) Try out for the junior varsity team.
(d) Try out for the varsity team.
3. Mick's father explains in Part 1, Chapter 9 that he hasn't told his son Mick about his past before because he wanted what?
(a) The right setting.
(b) His old name to remain a secret.
(c) To forget about it.
(d) To be a hero to him.
4. What is a method of starting a drive in American football?
5. Mick's father's old football friend has extra tickets to what game in Part 1, Chapter 7?
(a) The Cardinals.
(b) The Orioles.
(c) The Cubs.
(d) The Mariners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Drew and who attempt to console Mick, telling him the loss wasn't his fault in Part 3, Chapter 1?
2. Mick's father makes Mike begin kindergarten a year later than his friends so that Mick is what?
3. Mick sees an infomercial advertising what in Part 3, Chapter 7?
4. What month is it when Mick gets his learner's permit to drive in Part 1, Chapter 5?
5. Who is Matt Drager caught drinking with in Part 2, Chapter 8?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)