|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6 | Part 3, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mick's father promises to teach him to use the clutch and drive what after he has mastered driving an automatic in Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) The Honda.
(b) The Lotus.
(c) The Subaru.
(d) The Jeep.
2. How many points is a team awarded for a field goal in football?
3. Mick's father explains in Part 1, Chapter 9 that he hasn't told his son Mick about his past before because he wanted what?
(a) To be a hero to him.
(b) The right setting.
(c) His old name to remain a secret.
(d) To forget about it.
4. Mick's father's old football friend has extra tickets to what game in Part 1, Chapter 7?
(a) The Orioles.
(b) The Mariners.
(c) The Cardinals.
(d) The Cubs.
5. In Part 2, Chapter 10, Mick attempts a second touchdown but falls short by how much?
(a) 1 yard.
(b) 12 inches.
(c) 4 feet.
(d) 2 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of Mick's hustle and attitude, he is given what position in Part 2, Chapter 7?
2. In addition to Mick and Drew, what other player adjusts tactics against the undefeated team in Part 2, Chapter 10?
3. How many yards must an onside kick travel before the kicking team can touch it in football?
4. Who is Mick's second closest friend and a fellow football player?
5. Mick sees an infomercial advertising what in Part 3, Chapter 7?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)