|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4 | Part 1, Chapter 5 | Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mick's father explains in Part 1, Chapter 9 that he hasn't told his son Mick about his past before because he wanted what?
(a) His old name to remain a secret.
(b) The right setting.
(c) To forget about it.
(d) To be a hero to him.
2. What is the name of Mick's father's old football friend who calls in Part 1, Chapter 7?
(a) Ram MacGuiness.
(b) Buck Johnson.
(c) Steer Williams.
(d) Bull Tinsley.
3. What does Mick receive as a Christmas present in Part 2, Chapter 2?
(a) A cell phone.
(b) A stereo.
(c) A television.
(d) A car.
4. Mick's new football coach in eighth grade had played ball at what college?
(a) Oregon State University.
(b) Humboldt State University.
(c) University of Montana.
(d) Arizona State University.
5. Who is Mick's new football coach in eighth grade in Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) Mr. Carlson.
(b) Mr. Rooney.
(c) Mr. Downs.
(d) Mr. Stimes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stops coming to Mick's games after he is nearly knocked unconscious in Part 1, Chapter 5?
2. Why was Mick's father cut from his team, as Mick discovers in Part 1, Chapter 7?
3. Mick's father promises to teach him to use the clutch and drive what after he has mastered driving an automatic in Part 1, Chapter 5?
4. At one of the games in Part 2, Chapter 1, Mick discovers he is being scouted by whom?
5. Mick's father's old football friend has extra tickets to what game in Part 1, Chapter 7?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)