|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 4 | Part 4, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the head football coach at Shilshole High School in Part 2, Chapter 3?
(a) Coach Peterson.
(b) Coach Carlson.
(c) Coach Downs.
(d) Coach Stimes.
2. What does Peter tell Mick he takes instead of steroids in Part 4, Chapter 5?
(a) Stack injections.
(b) Protein tablets.
(c) Muscle pills.
(d) Bulk injections.
3. How many points is a team awarded for a touchdown in football?
4. Mick receives a call from the head coach at Shilshole High School in Part 2, Chapter 3 inviting him to do what?
(a) Join the chess club.
(b) Try out for the junior varsity team.
(c) Try out for the varsity team.
(d) Join the debate team.
5. Where do Mick and the trainer go to talk in Part 3, Chapter 13?
(a) Central Park.
(c) Jamba Juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first side effect of the steroids that affects Mick in Part 4, Chapter 5?
2. Who manages to get half the night off work to watch Mick's football game in Part 2, Chapter 9?
3. Mick goes to Popeye's and meets up with whom in Part 3, Chapter 13?
4. Mick goes to Peter and asks for pills to do what in Part 4, Chapter 5?
5. Who invites Mick to play football with other kids at Crown Hill Park in Part 2, Chapter 1?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)