|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many "little" languages does China have?
2. How many basic writing systems exist?
3. Where did writing develop?
4. Diamond looks at what type of conflict in China?
5. When was Diamond's work first published?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the smallest societies known as?
2. Once something is invented, what must happen?
3. What was early writing used for primarily?
4. What is necessary for a disease to become an epidemic?
5. What foods did people in the Americas depend on?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)