|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many basic writing systems exist?
2. What does Diamond attribute the differences in development to?
(c) The environment
3. What is human's slowest defense against germs?
(b) Natural selection
4. The Miao-Yao family of language is spoken where?
(a) Small enclaves from South China to Thailand
(b) In Mongolia
(c) Only in China's large cities
(d) In large cities from Thailand to Myanmar
5. Recent research shows that modern Japanese people resulted from an agricultural expansion from where?
Short Answer Questions
1. Africa has what type of axis?
2. How many "little" languages does China have?
3. Diseases that become epidemics infect which group?
4. What foods did people in the Americas depend on?
5. When was Diamond's work first published?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)