|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If knowledge brings power, what increases the power, according to Diamond?
2. How many large mammals in Africa were suited to domestication?
3. What was the source of power in New Guinea when food production arose?
4. Who had an advantage over many of the African societies?
5. How many "little" languages does China have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Diamond argues that China is which of the following?
2. Where did technology grow the fastest according to Diamond?
3. Which of the following is not a major infectious disease?
4. What is not a cause in the uneven distribution of wealth and power, according to Diamond?
5. Why didn't Australians develop food production in ancient times?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)