|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How do inventions spread?
a) Inventions don't typically spread.
b) Through gift-giving practices
c) Societies are forced to use an invention.
d) Societies see an invention and adopt it.
2. What slows the spread of domesticated plants?
a) Similar climates
b) The domestication of animals
c) Different climates
d) Areas of farmland
3. Which of the following is a non-food producing specialist?
4. Crops that began food production in an area are known as what?
c) Founder crops
5. What factor meant that population could grow?
a) The availability of more consumable calories
b) Fewer natural predators
c) A nomadic...
This section contains 1,102 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)