Short Answer Key
1. Diamond argues that wealth and power are distributed unevenly because what developed at different times?
Agriculture and metal tools
2. Some people feel that explaining why one group dominates another does what?
Justifies the domination
3. Which area was prominent in the development of weapons?
4. What does Diamond seek to explain in his research?
The different rates of human development
5. Traditional arguments seeking to explain domination have often focused on what?
6. People often assume that there are what type of differences between people living on different continents?
7. Studies have failed to show differences in what among people on different continents?
8. One argument that people have made is that what stimulated development in Western Europe?
The cold climate
9. Where did things like agriculture and writing develop?
10. How does Diamond feel about the...
This section contains 2,413 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)