Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Prologue
1. Diamond argues that wealth and power are distributed unevenly because what developed at different times?
2. Some people feel that explaining why one group dominates another does what?
3. Which area was prominent in the development of weapons?
4. What does Diamond seek to explain in his research?
5. Traditional arguments seeking to explain domination have often focused on what?
6. People often assume that there are what type of differences between people living on different continents?
7. Studies have failed to show differences in what among people on different continents?
8. One argument that people have made is that what stimulated development in Western Europe?
9. Where did things like agriculture and writing develop?
This section contains 2,086 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)