|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue "The Future of Human History as a Science".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Archeological evidence links what early culture with later Pacific island cultures?
2. Where did writing develop?
3. The Moriori lived as which of the following?
(a) Feudal lords
(d) Hunters and gatherers
4. Where were the earliest known stone tools with ground edges found?
5. Diamond argues that wealth and power are distributed unevenly because what developed at different times?
(a) Technology and metal tools.
(b) Agriculture and education
(c) Technology and education
(d) Agriculture and metal tools
Short Answer Questions
1. Which location did not see a mass extinction of large mammals that was as large as other locations?
2. Who introduced pottery, chickens, dogs, and pigs to New Guinea?
3. What are the smallest societies known as?
4. The basic writing strategy employed by most people today is which of the following?
5. How does Diamond explain the mass extinction of large mammals in some areas?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)