|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue "The Future of Human History as a Science".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a stone tool or implement that an individual used to pound the fibrous bark of some trees into material that could be used for ropes, nets, and clothing?
(a) A hammer
(b) A bark beater
(c) A wood pounder
(d) A tree downer
2. What advantage did horses provide?
(a) They pulled the weapons faster than humans
(b) More packing room
(c) They were used as weapons
(d) Greater manueverability
3. About what time did food production begin in the United States?
(a) 100 A.D.
(b) 6,000 B.C.
(c) 10,000 B.C.
(d) 8,000 B.C.
4. Sedentary lifestyles led to what type of birth intervals?
(d) More difficult
5. Where did writing develop?
Short Answer Questions
1. Plant and animal domestication led to which of the following?
2. Which of the following is not poisonous in the wild?
3. What is not an advantage that the Fertile Crescent had in food production?
4. Plants like olives, figs and dates were domesticated around what time?
5. Why were early crops chosen by farmers?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)