|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue "The Future of Human History as a Science".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Traditional arguments seeking to explain domination have often focused on what?
(a) Brain size differences
(b) Racial differences
(c) Monetary differences
(d) Height differences
2. The Maori had what type of population?
(a) Locally dense
3. Strawberries are adapted to have seeds spread by what animals?
4. Groups who remained hunter-gatherers into the twentieth century lived in what types of areas?
(a) Areas where natural resources are abundant
(b) Areas not fit for food production
(c) Areas with lots of water
(d) Areas near the equator
5. When did independent food production begin?
(a) 8500 to 8000 B.C.
(b) 2,000 to 100 B.C.
(c) 5,000 to 4,000 B.C.
(d) 10,000 to 9000 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hunter-gatherers in southeastern Europe adopted crops and agriculture from where?
2. Why did the developments occur later in the Americas that in Europe?
3. What axis is most conducive to the spread of food production?
4. Eurasia's axis runs in what type of line?
5. Which of the following is not a major infectious disease?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)