|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue "The Future of Human History as a Science".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed and enslaved the Moriori in the Chatham Islands?
(a) Australian Aborigines
2. The language that did most of the conquering or "engulfing" in Africa was which of the following?
3. Plant and animal domestication led to which of the following?
(a) Less warfare
(b) Sparser societies
(c) Increased hunger
(d) Denser human populations
4. Who introduced pottery, chickens, dogs, and pigs to New Guinea?
(c) Native Americans
5. The Maori and Moriori had what in common?
(b) A government
Short Answer Questions
1. Groups tended to turn to food production after what happened?
2. Archeological evidence links what early culture with later Pacific island cultures?
3. All crops began as what?
4. The Miao-Yao family of language is spoken where?
5. Which societies were the most advantaged in Polynesia?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)