|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue "The Future of Human History as a Science".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At 11,000 B.C., which continent was most likely to develop quickly?
(b) Any of them could have developed most quickly
(c) North America
2. Most domesticated mammals have been what?
3. Which type of society uses a monopoly of force?
4. The large domesticated mammals were all domesticated before what date?
(a) 10,000 B.C.
(b) 8000 B.C.
(c) 5000 B.C.
(d) 2500 B.C.
5. Which of the following is not poisonous in the wild?
(c) Lima beans
Short Answer Questions
1. Domesticated animals need to have what type of disposition?
2. Which of the following was one of the earliest crops?
3. What is a stone tool or implement that an individual used to pound the fibrous bark of some trees into material that could be used for ropes, nets, and clothing?
4. The arrival of founder crops enabled local populations to become what?
5. Who killed and enslaved the Moriori in the Chatham Islands?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)