|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue "The Future of Human History as a Science".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some people argue that examining domination leads to what type of focus?
2. What does Diamond attribute the differences in development to?
(a) The environment
3. Where did the Maori live?
(a) New Zealand
(c) Easter Island
4. Which of the following was one of the earliest crops?
(d) Fruit trees
5. What was the source of power in New Guinea when food production arose?
Short Answer Questions
1. Cultural and individual idiosyncrasies throw what into the course of history?
2. Why is food production important for inventions?
3. Food production meant what to hunting and gathering societies?
4. How did farmers end up with plants that fulfilled their needs?
5. In what types of societies did writing first emerge?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)