|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue "The Future of Human History as a Science".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Diamond attribute the differences in development to?
(a) The environment
2. Where did the Maori live?
(a) Easter Island
(c) New Zealand
3. What is true about the greater Polynesian area?
(a) The groups had no contact with each other.
(b) The societies are all warrior societies.
(c) It is very diverse.
(d) The islands are all large.
4. Archeological evidence links what early culture with later Pacific island cultures?
5. Which location did not see a mass extinction of large mammals that was as large as other locations?
(a) New Guinea
(b) North America
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a major infectious disease?
2. People often assume that there are what type of differences between people living on different continents?
3. What is a benefit that institutionalized religion provides?
4. Diamond suggests that inventions occur because of what?
5. Strawberries are adapted to have seeds spread by what animals?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)