|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue "The Future of Human History as a Science".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is typically necessary for a society to have non-food specialists beyond kings and bureaucrats?
(d) Gas powered machinery
2. Studies have failed to show differences in what among people on different continents?
3. What was one of the biggest population shifts of all time?
(a) The conquest of Polynesia by Americans
(b) The conquest of Australia by Europeans
(c) The conquest of Europe by Asians
(d) The conquest of the Americas by Europeans
4. How many of the original fourteen large domesticated mammals became widespread across the globe?
5. How did the Moriori avoid conflict?
(a) By giving in when challenged
(b) By moving to an area that no one wanted
(c) By choosing not to develop weapons
(d) By renouncing war
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did technology grow the fastest according to Diamond?
2. Which of the following was one of the earliest crops?
3. Why do pockets of the three language families other than Sino-Tibetan exist in China?
4. The Moriori lived as which of the following?
5. Which large mammal was found in Australia about the time humans arrived?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)