|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue "The Future of Human History as a Science".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Archeological evidence links what early culture with later Pacific island cultures?
2. Crops that began food production in an area are known as what?
(a) Founder crops
3. Which of the following is not a major infectious disease?
4. Governments that distribute wealth from commoners to the upper classes are known as what?
5. The basic writing strategy employed by most people today is which of the following?
(c) Phonetic signs
Short Answer Questions
1. What allowed the Maori to have specialists and warriors as part of their society?
2. Diamond argues that a science of what should be developed?
3. Once something is invented, what must happen?
4. The axis of a continent does not affect the spread of what?
5. Why did the transition to food production not happen earlier?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)