|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 "From Egalitarian to Kleptocracy".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crop was domesticated in Ethiopia before spreading around the globe?
(d) The coffee bean
2. What are the smallest societies known as?
3. Which type of society uses a monopoly of force?
4. Which of the following is not a major infectious disease?
5. How do archeologists date food production?
(a) An examination of written texts
(b) Radiocarbon dating of materials at the site
(c) X-rays of the food
(d) Genetic testing of human descendents
Short Answer Questions
1. What is human's slowest defense against germs?
2. What weapons did the Spanish have in their encounter with the Incas?
3. What animal was domesticated in southwest Asia?
4. People in areas with a head start on food production gained what?
5. People often assume that there are what type of differences between people living on different continents?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)