|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 "From Egalitarian to Kleptocracy".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal helped groups overthrow and conquer other groups?
2. How many of the original fourteen large domesticated mammals became widespread across the globe?
3. Why is food production important for inventions?
(a) It allowed people to be nomadic and spread inventions.
(b) It allows for a sedentary life.
(c) People did not get diseases which stopped inventions.
(d) People had the energy to create.
4. Strawberries are adapted to have seeds spread by what animals?
5. Eurasia's axis runs in what type of line?
Short Answer Questions
1. The ability of societies to have non-food producing specialists, like soldiers, was due to what?
2. People in the Fertile Crescent began food production around what time?
3. What is true about hunting and gathering societies?
4. What is Diamond's primary question in Chapter 7?
5. Thirteen of the fourteen large domesticated mammals are native to which area?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)