|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 "From Egalitarian to Kleptocracy".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of its axis, food production spread more rapidly in which of the following?
(a) Southwest Asia
(b) The Americas
2. What axis is most conducive to the spread of food production?
3. Some people have argued that those living in warm, humid climates were inhibited in their development by what?
(a) The lack of materials
(b) The lower intelligence
(c) The amount of germs
(d) The heat
4. What infectious disease played a role in the European conquest of the Americas?
5. What allowed the Maori to have specialists and warriors as part of their society?
(a) A capitalist society
(b) Greater intelligence
(c) Stored crop surpluses
Short Answer Questions
1. People in the Fertile Crescent began food production around what time?
2. What was the importance of a written language?
3. Why was the first occupation of Australia important?
4. What is true about hunting and gathering societies?
5. Plant and animal domestication led to which of the following?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)