|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 "From Egalitarian to Kleptocracy".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invented things like firearms and steel equipment?
2. What is true about hunting and gathering societies?
(a) All adopted agriculture as soon as introduced.
(b) They spent more time hunting than they did in farming.
(c) Many did not adopt crops when they were introduced to them.
(d) They worked more hours in each day than they did farming.
3. Which of the following did domestic livestock not provide people?
(b) Access to water
(c) Fertilizer for other plants
4. What infectious disease played a role in the European conquest of the Americas?
5. What weapon was used by the Incas?
(a) Steel swords
(b) Iron plated ships
(c) Wooden clubs
Short Answer Questions
1. Crops that began food production in an area are known as what?
2. How do archeologists date food production?
3. Where did writing develop?
4. About what time did food production begin in the United States?
5. How do inventions spread?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)