|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 "From Egalitarian to Kleptocracy".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Maori had what type of population?
(d) Locally dense
2. If knowledge brings power, what increases the power, according to Diamond?
3. Which area was prominent in the development of weapons?
(a) South America
(b) North America
(d) Western Europe
4. The main killers in Africa and the Americas came from where?
5. What was needed for a society to become involved in food production?
(a) An abundance of wild game
(b) Some type of fruit tree
(c) A natural disaster
(d) Several species of plants that could be domesticated
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the fourteen large mammals that have been used in agriculture or war?
2. People in areas with a head start on food production gained what?
3. What is necessary for a disease to become an epidemic?
4. Which mammal did the Spanish have that the Incas did not?
5. In the early stages of food production, people did which of the following?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)