|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 "From Egalitarian to Kleptocracy".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All people were once what?
(b) Hunters and gatherers
(c) Immune to diseases
(d) Wheat producers
2. Almonds were found in which person's tomb?
(b) Ulysses S. Grant
3. Governments that distribute wealth from commoners to the upper classes are known as what?
4. The large domesticated mammals were all domesticated before what date?
(a) 2500 B.C.
(b) 10,000 B.C.
(c) 5000 B.C.
(d) 8000 B.C.
5. What weapon was used by the Incas?
(a) Iron plated ships
(b) Steel swords
(c) Wooden clubs
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not one of the eight "founder" crops that started in the Fertile Crescent?
2. What is the first stage in the transition of diseases to humans?
3. How did the Moriori avoid conflict?
4. In the early stages of food production, people did which of the following?
5. Larger populations created the need for which of the following?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)