|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 "How to Make an Almond".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Almonds were found in which person's tomb?
(c) Ulysses S. Grant
2. Strawberries are adapted to have seeds spread by what animals?
3. Where did the Incas first encounter the Spanish?
4. Which Spanish conquistador first encountered the Incas?
(a) Christopher Columbus
(b) Ferdinand Magellan
(c) Francis Drake
(d) Francisco Pizarro
5. Some people have argued that those living in warm, humid climates were inhibited in their development by what?
(a) The heat
(b) The amount of germs
(c) The lower intelligence
(d) The lack of materials
Short Answer Questions
1. About what time did food production begin in the United States?
2. Germs from what produced epidemics in Native American and Australian societies?
3. How did Native American hunting and gathering societies become farmers?
4. What is true about hunting and gathering societies?
5. What weapon was used by the Incas?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)