|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 "How to Make an Almond".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was one of the earliest crops?
(c) Fruit trees
2. What allowed the Maori to have specialists and warriors as part of their society?
(a) Greater intelligence
(b) A capitalist society
(d) Stored crop surpluses
3. Which of these food items was domesticated most recently?
4. What animal helped groups overthrow and conquer other groups?
5. Which of the following is a non-food producing specialist?
Short Answer Questions
1. When were the Polynesian islands settled?
2. All people were once what?
3. The idea that there is a sharp divide between nomadic hunter-gatherers and sedentary food producers is what?
4. Which of the following did domestic livestock not provide people?
5. Sedentary lifestyles led to what type of birth intervals?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)