|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 "How to Make an Almond".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Giant Leap Forward was which of the following?
(a) Humans arriving in North America
(b) The development of water going crafts
(c) The first Home Sapiens
(d) The first use of stone tools
2. The Maori and Moriori had what in common?
(d) A government
3. Almonds were found in which person's tomb?
(d) Ulysses S. Grant
4. Traditional arguments seeking to explain domination have often focused on what?
(a) Racial differences
(b) Brain size differences
(c) Monetary differences
(d) Height differences
5. Which large mammal was found in Australia about the time humans arrived?
(a) Wholly mammoth
(b) Saber tooth tigers
(c) Giant kangaroo
Short Answer Questions
1. Some people argue that examining domination leads to what type of focus?
2. Where did the Incas first encounter the Spanish?
3. Which Spanish conquistador first encountered the Incas?
4. Some people have argued that those living in warm, humid climates were inhibited in their development by what?
5. At 11,000 B.C., which continent was most likely to develop quickly?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)