|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 "How to Make an Almond".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the biggest population shifts of all time?
(a) The conquest of Australia by Europeans
(b) The conquest of the Americas by Europeans
(c) The conquest of Polynesia by Americans
(d) The conquest of Europe by Asians
2. Diamond argues that wealth and power are distributed unevenly because what developed at different times?
(a) Technology and metal tools.
(b) Agriculture and education
(c) Agriculture and metal tools
(d) Technology and education
3. Crops that began food production in an area are known as what?
(c) Founder crops
4. Which of the following is a non-food producing specialist?
5. Some people feel that explaining why one group dominates another does what?
(a) Creates more questions
(b) Makes individuals mad
(c) Justifies the domination
(d) Complicates race relations
Short Answer Questions
1. The Maori and Moriori had what in common?
2. Food production meant what to hunting and gathering societies?
3. What occurred between the Incas and Spanish forces?
4. Where did the Incas first encounter the Spanish?
5. How do archeologists date food production?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)