|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "History's Haves and Have-Nots".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One argument that people have made is that what stimulated development in Western Europe?
(a) The availability of metals
(b) The cold climate
(c) The absence of germs
(d) The amount of sunlight
2. Independent food production appears to have begun where?
(a) South America
(b) The eastern edge of Canada
(d) The Fertile Crescent
3. People often assume that there are what type of differences between people living on different continents?
4. How did the Moriori avoid conflict?
(a) By moving to an area that no one wanted
(b) By renouncing war
(c) By choosing not to develop weapons
(d) By giving in when challenged
5. Studies have failed to show differences in what among people on different continents?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Moriori lived as which of the following?
2. Plant and animal domestication led to which of the following?
3. What crop was domesticated in Ethiopia before spreading around the globe?
4. People in areas with a head start on food production gained what?
5. Who killed and enslaved the Moriori in the Chatham Islands?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)