|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "History's Haves and Have-Nots".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some people argue that examining domination leads to what type of focus?
2. What factor meant that population could grow?
(a) A nomadic lifestyle
(b) Fewer natural predators
(c) The availability of more consumable calories
(d) The availability of shelter materials
3. Sedentary lifestyles led to what type of birth intervals?
(b) More difficult
4. Australia was joined together with which other area at the time that humans arrived?
(b) New Guinea
(d) South America
5. Crops that began food production in an area are known as what?
(c) Founder crops
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the importance of a written language?
2. Who killed and enslaved the Moriori in the Chatham Islands?
3. The Giant Leap Forward was which of the following?
4. Why was the first occupation of Australia important?
5. Plant and animal domestication led to which of the following?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)