|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Collision at Cajamarca".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At 11,000 B.C., which continent was most likely to develop quickly?
(b) North America
(d) Any of them could have developed most quickly
2. The Maori had what type of population?
(c) Locally dense
3. The Maori and Moriori had what in common?
(a) A government
4. What influenced life in the island societies of Polynesia?
(a) The environment
(b) The tropical climate on all islands
(c) Trade with Europeans
(d) The closeness to North America
5. Where did the Incas first encounter the Spanish?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the history of humans begin?
2. What argument about the mass extinction of large mammals does Diamond argue against?
3. What occurred between the Incas and Spanish forces?
4. Diamond argues that wealth and power are distributed unevenly because what developed at different times?
5. Studies have failed to show differences in what among people on different continents?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)