|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Collision at Cajamarca".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which mammal did the Spanish have that the Incas did not?
2. Which location did not see a mass extinction of large mammals that was as large as other locations?
(b) North America
(d) New Guinea
3. Studies have failed to show differences in what among people on different continents?
4. Diamond argues that wealth and power are distributed unevenly because what developed at different times?
(a) Technology and education
(b) Technology and metal tools.
(c) Agriculture and metal tools
(d) Agriculture and education
5. When did the history of humans begin?
(a) 7 million years ago
(b) 1 million years ago
(c) 15 million years ago
(d) 2 thousand years ago
Short Answer Questions
1. The Maori and Moriori had what in common?
2. Where did the Maori live?
3. What allowed the Maori to have specialists and warriors as part of their society?
4. What infectious disease played a role in the European conquest of the Americas?
5. How did the Moriori avoid conflict?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)