|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Collision at Cajamarca".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Maori had what type of population?
(a) Locally dense
2. Studies have failed to show differences in what among people on different continents?
3. The Moriori lived as which of the following?
(b) Hunters and gatherers
(c) Feudal lords
4. Which mammal did the Spanish have that the Incas did not?
5. What advantage did horses provide?
(a) They were used as weapons
(b) Greater manueverability
(c) They pulled the weapons faster than humans
(d) More packing room
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon was used by the Incas?
2. Where did the Maori live?
3. Which Spanish conquistador first encountered the Incas?
4. When were the Polynesian islands settled?
5. Which location did not see a mass extinction of large mammals that was as large as other locations?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)