|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Collision at Cajamarca".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapons did the Spanish have in their encounter with the Incas?
(a) Steel swords
(b) Wooden clubs
(d) Sling shots
2. Which large mammal was found in Australia about the time humans arrived?
(a) Giant kangaroo
(b) Wholly mammoth
(d) Saber tooth tigers
3. What weapon was used by the Incas?
(a) Iron plated ships
(b) Steel swords
(c) Wooden clubs
4. Where did the Incas first encounter the Spanish?
5. What influenced life in the island societies of Polynesia?
(a) The closeness to North America
(b) The environment
(c) The tropical climate on all islands
(d) Trade with Europeans
Short Answer Questions
1. What effect did infectious diseases have on the encounter between the Spanish and Incas?
2. The Maori and Moriori had what in common?
3. The Giant Leap Forward was which of the following?
4. Humans developed on what continent?
5. Traditional arguments seeking to explain domination have often focused on what?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)