|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Collision at Cajamarca".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Studies have failed to show differences in what among people on different continents?
2. Humans developed on what continent?
3. What allowed the Maori to have specialists and warriors as part of their society?
(a) Greater intelligence
(b) A capitalist society
(c) Stored crop surpluses
4. What was one of the biggest population shifts of all time?
(a) The conquest of Polynesia by Americans
(b) The conquest of Australia by Europeans
(c) The conquest of Europe by Asians
(d) The conquest of the Americas by Europeans
5. How did the Moriori avoid conflict?
(a) By moving to an area that no one wanted
(b) By choosing not to develop weapons
(c) By renouncing war
(d) By giving in when challenged
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon was used by the Incas?
2. Which area was prominent in the development of weapons?
3. At 11,000 B.C., which continent was most likely to develop quickly?
4. Which large mammal was found in Australia about the time humans arrived?
5. One argument that people have made is that what stimulated development in Western Europe?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)