|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Collision at Cajamarca".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What infectious disease played a role in the European conquest of the Americas?
2. What weapons did the Spanish have in their encounter with the Incas?
(a) Wooden clubs
(b) Steel swords
(c) Sling shots
3. Where did the Maori live?
(b) Easter Island
(d) New Zealand
4. Studies have failed to show differences in what among people on different continents?
5. The Giant Leap Forward was which of the following?
(a) The development of water going crafts
(b) The first use of stone tools
(c) The first Home Sapiens
(d) Humans arriving in North America
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Diamond seek to explain in his research?
2. Which Spanish conquistador first encountered the Incas?
3. What was the importance of a written language?
4. How does Diamond feel about the traditional theories of human development?
5. When did the history of humans begin?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)