|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Collision at Cajamarca".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon was used by the Incas?
(a) Wooden clubs
(b) Steel swords
(d) Iron plated ships
2. Who killed and enslaved the Moriori in the Chatham Islands?
(d) Australian Aborigines
3. Which mammal did the Spanish have that the Incas did not?
4. Why was the first occupation of Australia important?
(a) It was the biggest occupation on any continent.
(b) It was the first occupation on any continent.
(c) It required watercraft.
(d) It killed off the most large mammals.
5. Studies have failed to show differences in what among people on different continents?
Short Answer Questions
1. Australia was joined together with which other area at the time that humans arrived?
2. Some people have argued that those living in warm, humid climates were inhibited in their development by what?
3. The Giant Leap Forward was which of the following?
4. Which Spanish conquistador first encountered the Incas?
5. How does Diamond feel about the traditional theories of human development?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)