|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Collision at Cajamarca".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People often assume that there are what type of differences between people living on different continents?
2. What advantage did horses provide?
(a) Greater manueverability
(b) They pulled the weapons faster than humans
(c) They were used as weapons
(d) More packing room
3. When did the history of humans begin?
(a) 1 million years ago
(b) 7 million years ago
(c) 2 thousand years ago
(d) 15 million years ago
4. What infectious disease played a role in the European conquest of the Americas?
5. The Maori and Moriori had what in common?
(c) A government
Short Answer Questions
1. Which location did not see a mass extinction of large mammals that was as large as other locations?
2. Studies have failed to show differences in what among people on different continents?
3. Where did the Incas first encounter the Spanish?
4. How does Diamond feel about the traditional theories of human development?
5. Which area was prominent in the development of weapons?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)