|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 "Hemispheres Colliding".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occurred between the Incas and Spanish forces?
(a) The Incas killed all the Spanish soldiers
(b) The Incas fled to Peru
(c) The Spanish conquered and enslaved the Incas
(d) Many of the Spanish died from influenza
2. Once something is invented, what must happen?
(a) The inventor must patent the invention.
(b) The inventor must convince society to make use of it.
(c) The inventor must keep people from copying the invention.
(d) The inventor must keep people away from the invention.
3. Which of the following was one of the earliest crops?
(b) Fruit trees
4. Sedentary lifestyles led to what type of birth intervals?
(c) More difficult
5. What weapons did the Spanish have in their encounter with the Incas?
(a) Sling shots
(b) Steel swords
(d) Wooden clubs
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the importance of a written language?
2. Where did writing develop?
3. What gave Europeans an advantage in information about the groups they encountered?
4. Almonds were found in which person's tomb?
5. People in the Fertile Crescent began food production around what time?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)