|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 "Hemispheres Colliding".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occurred between the Incas and Spanish forces?
(a) The Incas fled to Peru
(b) The Incas killed all the Spanish soldiers
(c) The Spanish conquered and enslaved the Incas
(d) Many of the Spanish died from influenza
2. Why was literacy important for the Spanish?
(a) It gave them more knowledge about the situation.
(b) It increased their faith in God.
(c) They were able to read the King's demands.
(d) It allowed them to sail to the Americas.
3. How did the Moriori avoid conflict?
(a) By giving in when challenged
(b) By renouncing war
(c) By choosing not to develop weapons
(d) By moving to an area that no one wanted
4. What was needed for a society to become involved in food production?
(a) A natural disaster
(b) Several species of plants that could be domesticated
(c) Some type of fruit tree
(d) An abundance of wild game
5. Eurasia's axis runs in what type of line?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are "selfer" plants?
2. Once something is invented, what must happen?
3. The Giant Leap Forward occurred when?
4. Food production meant what to hunting and gathering societies?
5. Domesticated animals need to have what type of disposition?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)