|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 "Hemispheres Colliding".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Maori had what type of population?
(b) Locally dense
2. Which of the following was not a domesticated animal?
3. Chiefdoms disappeared in which century?
4. Plant and animal domestication led to which of the following?
(a) Sparser societies
(b) Increased hunger
(c) Less warfare
(d) Denser human populations
5. What invention sped up the spread of plants and technologies in Polynesia?
(c) "Outrigger" canoes
Short Answer Questions
1. The idea that there is a sharp divide between nomadic hunter-gatherers and sedentary food producers is what?
2. Who killed and enslaved the Moriori in the Chatham Islands?
3. Which type of society uses a monopoly of force?
4. Once something is invented, what must happen?
5. Almonds were found in which person's tomb?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)