|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "To Farm or Not to Farm".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal helped groups overthrow and conquer other groups?
2. What was one of the biggest population shifts of all time?
(a) The conquest of Polynesia by Americans
(b) The conquest of the Americas by Europeans
(c) The conquest of Australia by Europeans
(d) The conquest of Europe by Asians
3. Which of the following did domestic livestock not provide people?
(a) Fertilizer for other plants
(b) Access to water
4. Which of the following did the inhabitants of the Polynesian islands not share?
(a) Sets of domesticated plants
5. Which of the following was not a domesticated animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. The ability of societies to have non-food producing specialists, like soldiers, was due to what?
2. Which large mammal was found in Australia about the time humans arrived?
3. Where did the Incas first encounter the Spanish?
4. What was one factor in the differing developments in the timing of food production?
5. What is a factor that influenced a group to adopt agriculture?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)