|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "To Farm or Not to Farm".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did the inhabitants of the Polynesian islands not share?
(d) Sets of domesticated plants
2. Why was the first occupation of Australia important?
(a) It required watercraft.
(b) It was the biggest occupation on any continent.
(c) It was the first occupation on any continent.
(d) It killed off the most large mammals.
3. Where did the Maori live?
(a) Easter Island
(c) New Zealand
4. Humans developed on what continent?
5. Which of the following was not a domesticated animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What effect did infectious diseases have on the encounter between the Spanish and Incas?
2. Why were the Europeans not affected by the infectious diseases that they brought to places like the Americas and Australia?
3. The ability of societies to have non-food producing specialists, like soldiers, was due to what?
4. What factor meant that population could grow?
5. At 11,000 B.C., which continent was most likely to develop quickly?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)