|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "To Farm or Not to Farm".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Plant and animal domestication led to which of the following?
(a) Increased hunger
(b) Sparser societies
(c) Less warfare
(d) Denser human populations
2. The Moriori lived as which of the following?
(b) Feudal lords
(c) Hunters and gatherers
3. Where did the Maori live?
(a) Easter Island
(c) New Zealand
4. Germs from what produced epidemics in Native American and Australian societies?
(b) Domesticated animals
(c) Contaminated water
(d) Air-born organisms
5. Which location did not see a mass extinction of large mammals that was as large as other locations?
(b) North America
(d) New Guinea
Short Answer Questions
1. The Giant Leap Forward occurred when?
2. What occurred between the Incas and Spanish forces?
3. What was one of the biggest population shifts of all time?
4. Why was the first occupation of Australia important?
5. Sedentary lifestyles led to what type of birth intervals?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)