|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "To Farm or Not to Farm".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one factor in the differing developments in the timing of food production?
(a) Advantages of seeds
(b) Advantages of steel
(c) Advantages of water
(d) Advantages of youth
2. What was the importance of a written language?
(a) Information could be spread more rapidly.
(b) It reinforced the status of the royalty.
(c) People could communicate with each other.
(d) Laws could be known by everyone.
3. Which mammal did the Spanish have that the Incas did not?
4. Which of the following is a non-food producing specialist?
5. What is true about the greater Polynesian area?
(a) It is very diverse.
(b) The islands are all large.
(c) The groups had no contact with each other.
(d) The societies are all warrior societies.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Giant Leap Forward was which of the following?
2. What was one of the biggest population shifts of all time?
3. What weapons did the Spanish have in their encounter with the Incas?
4. What allowed the Maori to have specialists and warriors as part of their society?
5. In the early stages of food production, people did which of the following?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)