|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Blueprints and Borrowed Letters".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a non-food producing specialist?
2. Why were the Europeans not affected by the infectious diseases that they brought to places like the Americas and Australia?
(a) They had a natural resistance to the diseases.
(b) They had already acquired immunity.
(c) They were genetically superior to other groups.
(d) They practiced better sanitation.
3. Domesticated animals need to have what type of disposition?
4. Who killed and enslaved the Moriori in the Chatham Islands?
(b) Australian Aborigines
5. The basic writing strategy employed by most people today is which of the following?
(b) Phonetic signs
Short Answer Questions
1. Strawberries are adapted to have seeds spread by what animals?
2. In what types of societies did writing first emerge?
3. Plant and animal domestication led to which of the following?
4. What is true about the greater Polynesian area?
5. Almonds were found in which person's tomb?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)