|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Blueprints and Borrowed Letters".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true about the greater Polynesian area?
(a) The groups had no contact with each other.
(b) The societies are all warrior societies.
(c) It is very diverse.
(d) The islands are all large.
2. Plants like olives, figs and dates were domesticated around what time?
(a) 8,000 B.C.
(b) 10,000 B.C.
(c) 1,000 B.C.
(d) 4,000 B.C.
3. What animal helped groups overthrow and conquer other groups?
4. Which of the following was one of the earliest crops?
(b) Fruit trees
5. All crops began as what?
(a) A domesticated plant
(b) A wild plant species
(c) A foreign plant
(d) A native plant
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Maori live?
2. Which of the following was not a domesticated animal?
3. Which of the following did domestic livestock not provide people?
4. Which of the following did the inhabitants of the Polynesian islands not share?
5. Sedentary lifestyles led to what type of birth intervals?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)