|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Blueprints and Borrowed Letters".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the fourteen large mammals that have been used in agriculture or war?
2. Which of the following was not a domesticated animal?
3. How many basic writing systems exist?
4. Which of the following is a non-food producing specialist?
5. The Maori and Moriori had what in common?
(d) A government
Short Answer Questions
1. Wild almonds are what?
2. The Maori had what type of population?
3. All crops began as what?
4. Why were the Europeans not affected by the infectious diseases that they brought to places like the Americas and Australia?
5. The ability of societies to have non-food producing specialists, like soldiers, was due to what?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)