|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Blueprints and Borrowed Letters".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many basic writing systems exist?
2. Who killed and enslaved the Moriori in the Chatham Islands?
(a) Australian Aborigines
3. Most domesticated mammals have been what?
4. How many of the original fourteen large domesticated mammals became widespread across the globe?
5. Which of the following did domestic livestock not provide people?
(c) Access to water
(d) Fertilizer for other plants
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did writing develop?
2. When were the Polynesian islands settled?
3. What was early writing used for primarily?
4. Why were the Europeans not affected by the infectious diseases that they brought to places like the Americas and Australia?
5. What is true about the greater Polynesian area?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)