|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Blueprints and Borrowed Letters".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a non-food producing specialist?
2. Almonds were found in which person's tomb?
(c) Ulysses S. Grant
3. What allowed the Maori to have specialists and warriors as part of their society?
(a) Greater intelligence
(c) A capitalist society
(d) Stored crop surpluses
4. The large domesticated mammals were all domesticated before what date?
(a) 2500 B.C.
(b) 8000 B.C.
(c) 5000 B.C.
(d) 10,000 B.C.
5. Germs from what produced epidemics in Native American and Australian societies?
(b) Contaminated water
(c) Domesticated animals
(d) Air-born organisms
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Maori live?
2. Wild almonds are what?
3. What animal helped groups overthrow and conquer other groups?
4. Which of the following did domestic livestock not provide people?
5. Plants like olives, figs and dates were domesticated around what time?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)