|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Blueprints and Borrowed Letters".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one factor in the differing developments in the timing of food production?
(a) Advantages of water
(b) Advantages of steel
(c) Advantages of youth
(d) Advantages of seeds
2. Who killed and enslaved the Moriori in the Chatham Islands?
(c) Australian Aborigines
3. How many of the original fourteen large domesticated mammals became widespread across the globe?
4. Which of the following was one of the earliest crops?
(a) Fruit trees
5. Which of the following is not one of the fourteen large mammals that have been used in agriculture or war?
Short Answer Questions
1. What influenced life in the island societies of Polynesia?
2. The Maori and Moriori had what in common?
3. Where did the Maori live?
4. What was early writing used for primarily?
5. Most domesticated mammals have been what?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)