|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Blueprints and Borrowed Letters".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the original fourteen large domesticated mammals became widespread across the globe?
2. The large domesticated mammals were all domesticated before what date?
(a) 8000 B.C.
(b) 2500 B.C.
(c) 10,000 B.C.
(d) 5000 B.C.
3. The Maori and Moriori had what in common?
(a) A government
4. Most domesticated mammals have been what?
5. Almonds were found in which person's tomb?
(b) Ulysses S. Grant
Short Answer Questions
1. Diamond argues that examining Polynesia helps the reader see what?
2. Why were early crops chosen by farmers?
3. What is true about the greater Polynesian area?
4. Wild almonds are what?
5. The Maori had what type of population?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)