|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "Blueprints and Borrowed Letters".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was one of the earliest crops?
(a) Fruit trees
2. Which of the following did domestic livestock not provide people?
(b) Fertilizer for other plants
(c) Access to water
3. How did farmers end up with plants that fulfilled their needs?
(a) Scientific analysis
(b) Trial and error
(c) Random choices
(d) Historical studies
4. Why were the Europeans not affected by the infectious diseases that they brought to places like the Americas and Australia?
(a) They had already acquired immunity.
(b) They practiced better sanitation.
(c) They had a natural resistance to the diseases.
(d) They were genetically superior to other groups.
5. Most domesticated mammals have been what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Germs from what produced epidemics in Native American and Australian societies?
2. Which of the following is not poisonous in the wild?
3. Strawberries are adapted to have seeds spread by what animals?
4. The Maori had what type of population?
5. Almonds were found in which person's tomb?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)